Is this guy for real?

Is this guy for real?

Why do you care if some idiot attacks a jew. moreover why do you think Sup Forums cares if someone attacks a jew nearly 4 months ago

Lmfao its like watching two downies discussing something.
>I SAY REEEEEEE
>NO I SAY REEEEEEEEEEEEE

No one interrupt them, I want to see where this goes

kek

He's the nigger version of Louis Mensch.

Does any have screens of those Tariq claiming his new company’s logo is not a swastika but it totally looks like one?

Fuck that. I am posting the black Hebrews bullying that jewISH kid.

Fuck no.

He's a failed rapper who realized he could make easy money by becoming a professional racebaiter on Twitter. Everything he says is clickbait, meant to piss off people like us and get them to post it here, while simultaneously getting retarded black nationalists and SJW's to agree and give him money via Patreon.

tl;dr: Absolutely not. He's a professional shit stirrer, and has been since he quit rapping.

BEING JEWISH DOES NOT MEAN YOU CAN'T BE A WHITE SUPREMACIST.

The left WILL devour itself

White guy try to explain.

Black guy kept repeating the word racis.

White man lose.

God what a fucking nigger, this is the peak of the negro ”intellectual”. The same dindu nuffin rethoric but with nicer formulation and the same monkey arguments as in the hood

>Sir, that’s racist
>I didn’t do anything wrong

Fucking audacity of these niggers

this nigger is hilarious, it just proves how easy it is for a nigger with an IQ above 90 to completely fool and swindle the vast majority of blacks and white liberals.

the guys a troll and charlatan, yet makes money off his fellow blacks and white liberals.

At least do it right.

>sept 14

who cares?

.Blacks.are.retarded.

>the only religion you believe in is victimhood

my god

Tariq is /our nigger/ he demanded Laura loomer name the jew...and she did!

Haha niggers getting CIRCUMSIZED.COM

>not seeing the parentheses

Two fags having a hissy fit. Yawn.

Why do you even give this guy attention?

Remember to wash yo ass