Why not take the Atheist pill?

Sup Forums you need to stop all this racism and embrace pure rationality. All human cultures are essentially the same and there is no reason why we should strive to preserve whiteness. In fact if you look over the span of human history white people have been responsible for more suffering than any other people. So instead of clinging to outdated western values that are propped up by a stone age myth like Christianity take the atheist pill and realize that immigration is actually very good and our goal should be to stamp out racism, fascism and misogyny in all it's forms

Other urls found in this thread:

jewwatch.com/jew-genocide-black-holocaust-slave-ships.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Western values are literally derived from Greek philosophy
>In fact if you look over the span of human history white people have been responsible for more suffering than any other people.
Read a book
t. history major

>Read a book
I have. White people colonized and brutalized the people of Africa, Australia, both Americas. Is there a native people who white people HAVEN'T invaded and oppressed? And it was all done under the guise of European Christian White Supremacy. Face it, we need to dump the Christian myths to build a true egalitarian society and it starts by helping the people who white Christians brutalized for the past thousand years.

>racism isn't rational
>we're all the same
>no reason to preserve 'whiteness'
>western values are outdated
>immigration is good
>racism, fascism & misogyny are the real problems we should fight
Did you take an advanced course in stupid, feel good thinking, imaginary world views? You are in a dream that you wont wake up from until some mongrel rapes, tortures and kills you just because they can. I'd pity you if you didn't hold these ideas to feel some kind of moral superiority. You will reap what you sow.

S A G E

Stop clinging to Eurocentric Christian propaganda about our culture being superior. It's not. We've raped the native peoples of the planet and the planet itself. Christian derived western culture is cancer and MUST be replaced with rationally derived values of tolerance, multi-multiculturalism and scientific discovery. Why do people of color and trans people get so much harrassment and hate? Because of people who still cling to Christian derived values.

Take the atheist pill and embrace rational thought.

Atheism is a phase. You either stop caring about religion or return to it.
Joining the Atheist crowd doesn't make you smart, it makes you a hypothetical retard.
Atheism is a religion.

THIS.

If black people were atheist we would be so much better off.

Incorrect. Atheism is pure rational thought. No superstition, no racism.

>a true egalitarian society
White western culture is humanity's best hope to survive into the future. Unless you count living in mud huts, caves and starving as "surviving." You are a sad, destroyed and faceless soul who would willingly put yourself and those around you in chains if they told you it was the right thing to do. And they will.

You sound like you're in a cult.

Christians have genocided a lot of people, pagans, atheists, women, indians. They are worse than islam desu.

You fucking disgust me. The White Man has singlehandedly made every major advancement in human history. You get rid of that, then you get rid of civilization as we know it. Go ahead and look at modern societies being taken over by baboons (Scandinavia, Germany, America, etc) and tell me that any form of shitskin is good for society. Stop taking your blue pills and wake the fuck up.

And you have supplemented its lack of a moral compass and beliefs with SJW dogma. You've played yourself.

What does any of this shit has to do with atheism?

>not believing in a god makes you a liberalfaggot
>being a liberalfaggot is a rational state of mind
is the grid already killing your faggotbrain? aids ridden pederastic faggots need to burn for eternity

Because it's (((atheism))).

He's going down the "le atheism is pure rational so don't be racist goy" route

>reject religion that teaches everyone is the same deep down and accept scientific inquiry
>become even more racist

If all cultures are the same then why are white people responsible for the supposed moral wrongs they did to brown people?

Oh that's right, you couldn't possibly justify in of your insane beliefs beyond muh feels

PRove me wrong shilliums
>protip: you can't

Because you with it you really don't have reasons to hate fellow humans.

The idea that homosexuals, people of color and trans people are somehow morally inferior is derived from Christian values. Those values were the ones that white people used to brutalize and enslave all other peoples of the world.

Honestly ancient African cultures were morally much superior to Europe. Before colonization they were tolerant and progressive until Europeans came and imposed a bigoted Christian view of the world. Even if you look at the US today you can see people of color are generally much more tolerant and progressive than Christian whites, they almost universally vote democrat and for progressive values while religious whites vote Republican for bigoted Christians.

Fact is without Christianity people of color would've led us into a better, more tolerant world already. We NEED atheism to let them do that.

Since when does Christianity preaches equality?. Read the bible idiot

Fuck your inferior nigger slaves, and go nowhere throwback joke foreigner cultures, you self hating race denying, science pick and choosing atheist motherfuckers.
We are superior, and we conquered your useless, Shit pet monkeyfucks and made them our bitch, because we are. Go kill yourself getting fucked by a drooling nigger ape's aids-infested dick, garbage.

Alright look explain to me this: you said all cultures are superior but also stated trust it's all whitey's fault. Are you retarded or doing it on purpose to get (you)'s

>wrong
The fact is that universal rights came from Christian ethics, without Christianity you cannot justify human rights.

Try and do it, without muh feels
I dare you.

sage goes in all fields

Lynching niggers and fags is OK

Oh my god, it can't be. Are you.. are you an ABBO INTELLECTUAL?

Get out fag go to Africa

>faggot
>take the non-breeding pill
kek

They deserved it

>White people colonized and brutalized the people of Africa, Australia, both Americas
jewwatch.com/jew-genocide-black-holocaust-slave-ships.html
Also, no White or Kike went into the jungle and kidnapped the niggers. It was the nigger who ransomed their own off to the kike.

>>racism isn't rational
Yes it is, evolution did not stop at the neck, niggers actually are inferior on a genetic level.

> rational thought

It's quite amusing that leftist faggot usually dont study STEM subject and still claim that they are somehow le enlightened gentlemen too smart to be theist. It just shows that most of these people have no fucking idea what science actually is. They are just flooding the world with their verbal diarrhea that someone planted into their pea sized brain (le black science man and test tub gub gub robosnailsscienceman). Their opinion is just an echo of what (((the medias))) opinion is.

They did enslave themselves after all
>be a nigger
>get enslaved by other niggers
>white people buy you, give you clothes, feed you, and give you a roof over your head
>be ungrateful like a nigger
I'm shocked

>Atheists all highly educated elites who voted for Clinton
>Religious people all high school dropout retards who voted for Trump
Proves my point perfectly, thank you.

Wrong. The idea of other races being inferior is a Christian doctrine. It has no basis in scientific fact

Lynching disgusting niggers and fags makes the world a better place permanently; because you destroy not only one nigger animal cursing everything with it's lingering inferiority, but any disgusting nigger animals it would of spawned to insult actual humans in the future with their own existences. With the mentally insane faggot menace, for every freak you kill it puts so many more into the closet where they belong, until they blow their own brains out, and stop spreading diseases through their assholes.

Killing niggers and open faggots sincerely makes the entire earth a better place for humanity, Forever.

>Why not take the Atheist pill?
Because Atheists are faggots.

Muslim's also knew the nigger was inferior. They also haven't forgotten to slaughter faggots where they find them. Some of the things I agree with them on.

Islamo-Fascism is better I'm a European Muslim who can have 4 wives and bash on Fags and jews. My army of kids will beat your dead asshole sperms

>Meme flag
>Le epic atheist meme
>People actually reply to this shit without saging it

Truth. I wish more people did a positive change for their communities and lynched a nigger faggot today.

It really is too easy isn't it

yeah except "some floating balls of matter/gas/heat just float around for no other fucking reason than science" sounds about as dumb as "an old white dude with a big beard made everything and sits in a big chair watching and judging our every move" gfy and then kys fag

>More suffering than any other
Yea,tell yourself that next time you use electricity, internet,phones,smart phones, a car etc.
You should look at it proportionally

>Atheist
>Elite

You mean degenerates? Degeneratea voted for Clinton? Yea, agree

its not rational to believe in no god when
1) you have no evidence that there is no god.
2) all athiest countries end up worshiping their leader as a god
3) there is no pragmatic moral code that can be derived from athiest thought, therefore no functioning society.

the only real rational conclusion is that you have no real clue one way or the other whether there is a god, and that every functioning society is based in theocracy or a pragmatic distilation of theocratic dogma.

Also, all athiests are faggots.
Q.E.D

Being an atheist is one of the most degenerate things you can do...
If you think about it, religion is not to believe in a guy over there that will make everything awesome!
It's a type of disciplinary mesure to keep the masses at control.

Oh, a giant fucking flood that is going to kill most people in this region?
Don't worry, it's going to be GREAT, the god just wanted to kill all the bad people so the good ones can be good and CONTINUE to be good,ok?
>But Billy died and he was good!
Then God wanted him in heaven... Yea,that is why he died at age 3.

>Some time later
What are you fucking gay? Stop that!
>Why?
Uhmmm... You will... GO TO HELL! HA HA, God doesn't want that!
>oh... Ok
Also don't have sex before marriage,God doesn't want that to

>Some time later, in another religion
Fuck,we need to kill those Christians
>Why, Muhamed?
(They use different disciplinary mesure and that can destroy our or corrupt it)
Allah said so! See!? *Shows Quran*

If you are able, you could say to people that exercising daily and learning how to fight is required by God, or you will suffer, and that is how you get a healthy and combat ready population...

Religion,the best tool to molding nations

Forgive the retarded spelling

Let’s look at it scientifically shall we? What is more probable? That everything just popped into existence all by itself randomly, or that a superior being created and designed it? Which of those two scenarios has the higher probability?

But i'm an atheist and i am racist. Only subhuman degenerates aren't

dat file name kek

Did that almost 20 years ago. Then I realized you faggots ruin everything, so I stopped with that nonsense, and lo and behold you faggots ruined atheism.

racism IS rationality

Personally I don't give a fuck what you think. you are completely irrelevant to civilization given your bloodline ends with you, and when you die absolutely no one will ever remember you.

wrong. whites are essentially slaves to the jews

Anyone who didn't sage should commit sepuku.

>Fag pride flag
IGNORE SODOMITE ORDERS

Being atheist does not mean that you have to accept hordes of illegal immigrants who are hell-bent on destroying your society and culture, you fucking shill.

>Honestly ancient African cultures were morally much superior to Europe.

The Mfecane says otherwise, faggot.