Long nose man come to cave, tell me 6 tribe member die at holobunga, 6 me say? That alot, me not believe

Long nose man come to cave, tell me 6 tribe member die at holobunga, 6 me say? That alot, me not believe.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DGehAbaWURo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=DGehAbaWURo

He also try to take thag stones.

Him say my little boyunga really a girlunga. He want to cut my ooga looga skin and then him offer to give me 4 black fruit if I pay back 5. Me thinks maybe him hit in head by rock.

Long nose man request snu snu, but when I take him to cave, he try to pay me with thag stones!!

No trust long nose man, I give that back stone but I never give back shame in groin

See cave scratching related. Same beak man come to our tribe say is another shore.
I ask which shore.
He say I just like holobunga, and demand know why i remove he from my cave.

Wagon wheel trader fly like bird with magic carpet, i look up and shit hitting everywhere, me thinks he need hole in cave.

Ever went to lake Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenuakitanatahu

Long nose come to tribe again, tell me he found portal to future, and then he try to kill hitlerbunga, I ask why he do that, me thinks long nose nomad because he do strange things.

red-berry me on Long nose tribe baby pee-pee cutting ceremony. It please god or long nose joke?

I have actually.

Long nose make oil lamp with skin, look nice in holobunga remember site.

Hello, Northerners. We have come to enslave the longnose tribe.

same.
bit of a drive from auckland but worth the meme.

Long nose like to drink baby blood, many such cases!

Hello Southerner. For your kindness our tribe will donate one pig.

learn 2 acclimatise more before you come here with your backward kiwi idiocy. No one wants to see this shit and you are not funny.

Fuck you too, cunt.

>kiwi "culture"
>omg our speshul sekrit!

all the confidence of a small country

Fuck off Rangi with your seeping rectum
It was just a BS filler picture that was relevant to the theme
Go be pretentious in Auckland instead of furrowing your brow here

Shit like this is why I memeflag.

It would be funnier if he was whiter.

Agreed, its embarassing and they are probably welfare leaches, there should have been an internet license test for these mongol smiths who should just kill themselves on a farm somewhere, true mutts.

Aaaaand once again we ruin a thread.

I have noticed most of us are night owls, the odd straggler during the day but generally 9pm-2am is witching ...hour?

Checked

Red dirt man come from australis side, tell me in his words that short nose tribe are trying to kill, me say red dirt man should be hunted, he eat all the bird.

Thought that was impressive hmm? How about THESE?!?!11one!

What are you trying to say Kevin?

It's time for a barbie! ahuehuehuehue

show pic

See new cave painting today? Paint show women lead hunt! Me no like, me no like! Make angry! Woman skin buffalo, not kill, false paintings!

This carving is feces.
>Be I picking up stones all day at nearest carve you torso cave
> a ready to reproduce female approches and start gesture in far seas tongue
>its good that i know it
> agreeed to mate after gathering
> while negosiating i found out she have a long noses in ther kin
Incsintct to make offspings gone as her kind traces in holobonga

Short nose look at barbalina too much, me shout oy vey today and he run away, me think short nose want to marry her but she too young.

Heil, my liege, and heil Dagon. Tis I, Shlom Seckl, returned from the expedition across the sea to explore the distant lands in the North. We have come across strange people, living in caves and among the trees like wild beasts, pale of skin, small nosed, knowing not language, neither trade.
Still, I managed to exchange some valuable furs for some broken pottery we had on our ships. My nose tells me, sending some of our merchants would make you happy, my liege.

Wow I am lost with this one, it probably is funny as hell but pic related.

Me want give unga to big long nose milkers.

longnose tell me chief bighair get rocks from bad man tribe but me read scratched on wall of shitting cave that longnose man covering for village witch who trade glowing rocks to bad man tribe for shell and bead

not sure if trust longnose.

They're probably living in a paradise and he's scaring you to stay home.