Let us Talk about NASA

ITT show signs that NASA is faking stuff and keeping shit secret from us

Ok, lets start with a simple question:
Why wasnt this (pic related) closer looked at? This very well could indicate that at one point there was sophisticated life on Mars, yet they seem to just ignore it. Here is the original pic from the NASA website
mars.jpl.nasa.gov/msl-raw-images/msss/00184/mcam/0184MR0925102000E1_DXXX.jpg

These bubbles you see on pretty much any spacewalk footage (guy is a flatearther but his NASA videso are actually rather good)
youtube.com/watch?v=8PB7AwZzaOo

NASA cutting livefeed just when something appears in the background, showing they arent interested in providing information, but to controll it
youtube.com/watch?v=pAsxflfMXtg
youtube.com/watch?v=jGlZLjFCB9E

Also weird that you never see a complete orbit around the earth on their livestream. Usually whenever it gets dark, like so dark you dont even see lights from the cities anymore (which you should unless they shot up the crappiest camera you can find into space) the stream cuts off and continues when its bright day again. this day is an exception as it shows a bit of night and citylights, but still cuts to broad daylight at some point never showing a full orbit.
youtube.com/watch?v=ddFvjfvPnqk

>inb4 flat earther
There are multiple reasons on why they could fake things which all have nothing to do with flat earth. They could try to hide Ay lmaos, secret military space programm, some hidden continent the elites use as their small paradise, some openings in the polar regions (Hollow Earth) or a sheme where they say nasa gets 20 billion a year, but will only get a few million for some fakery, coke and hookers, while the rest is used for blackprojects like some false flags, some coups against a government that doesnt want to be a puppet, or said military space programm

Either way I believe NASA isnt there to provide us any information.

Other urls found in this thread:

mars.jpl.nasa.gov/msl-raw-images/msss/00710/mcam/0710MR0030150070402501E01_DXXX.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=PM5zrzd4pOU
youtube.com/watch?v=a2As10bFzsw
earthobservatory.nasa.gov/Features/BlueMarble/BlueMarble_2002.php
nasa.gov/multimedia/imagegallery/image_feature_2159.html
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suomi_NPP
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2052819/NASA-raids-Dennys-Joann-Davis-74-tries-sell-Neil-Armstrong-moon-dust.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/space/6105902/Moon-rock-given-to-Holland-by-Neil-Armstrong-and-Buzz-Aldrin-is-fake.html
theguardian.com/science/2009/jul/16/moon-landing-tapes-erased
youtube.com/watch?v=o1S0oObHT0c
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/153130606
history.nasa.gov/SP-350/ch-12-3.html
link.springer.com/article/10.1007/BF00155109
iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1086/316794
archive.org/details/kingsdethronedhi00hickrich
youtu.be/iginxrFn3jg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>does NASA rely on sensationalism to achieve public support?
yes
>does NASA rely on public support to achieve funding?
yes

The sky is a cold dead clock and we should focus on earthly pursuits like eugenics and R&D

>inb4 that norwegian and that pirate come spanning their nonsense

This nonsense? Look at it sway when it gets lifted by the wire.

It's an antena,dumbo

NASA in Hebrew means "To Decieve" Would it be funny if all space agencies around the world are controlled by one umbrella corporation and that all the information you are told is false on space. All pictures Doctored.

what Space really is is a red pill. Go look into electric universe theory. Question stuff about the sun, why the surface is way colder, Why are Sun spots BLACK when that is meant to be closer to the SAID combustion inside the sun.

Where are the Anons with all that fake Space station footage

That is him - the other one posts under a pirate flag usually

Here is one

>be NASA
>rely on sensationalism
>possibly find a Statue head on Mars proving there once was sophisticated life there
>nah, lets just look at those really generic rocks in the other direction instead of looking closer into this one

>oh, there is something flying around on Mars (pic related)
>nah, cant be interesting. lets just never mention this again

Either they are on Mars with that rover and ignore really good material which just sinks into the uncearing void of static of thousands of pictures which are irrelevant denying themself public support and funding, they are purposely covering up any hints that there was something on Mars at some point, or the rover isnt on Mars.

Pic related
mars.jpl.nasa.gov/msl-raw-images/msss/00710/mcam/0710MR0030150070402501E01_DXXX.jpg

Also this here states on page 7 that NASA basically is just the public sector of the military spaceprogram and pretty much underlies it making me think its even more likely that NASA is mostly just a front to cover up the military program

I bet the americans are just running oit of money...

Nasa also pushes the global warming hoax with their studies

That fucking thing sticks out like crazy. It’s obviously carved.

you may find
youtube.com/watch?v=PM5zrzd4pOU
interesting regrding the sun and its black spots

this goes later into hollow earth which i believe could be what they cover up too. the umbrella cooperation thing i think is rather accurate though. all have the same element in their logos and i doubt anything is a coincidence. electric universe theory is interesting, but i dont really know about that stuff. worth considdering i guess

Be Aware Anons, Flat Earth is a disinfo lies agenda to steer away people.

Pic related shows there was no dust blown onto the foot of the landing module.
>inb4 the moon has no atmosphere and wouldnt blow up dust because of it
youtube.com/watch?v=a2As10bFzsw

>inb4 without atmosphere nothing brakes the dust making it fly elsewhere
surely a few corns of dust would have blown in a way to land on the foot

Why is the crosshair covered by the object in the photograph?

fucking nasa hides technology from us to turn rocks into landing moduls an moonrovers reee

would have tought that people you send to space in one of the most iconic missions are emotionally a bit more balanced than those guys

one word: Hairspray

so how big is north america really?
and someone in another discussion mentioned this could happen by taking pictures at different distances and it could be, but:

pic 2 (Blue marble 2002) has been done from 700km height
earthobservatory.nasa.gov/Features/BlueMarble/BlueMarble_2002.php
>Flying over 700 km above the Earth onboard the Terra satellite

the 4th picture (Blue Marble 2012) was made with the NPP/Suomi NPP sattalite orbiting at 824km
nasa.gov/multimedia/imagegallery/image_feature_2159.html
>A 'Blue Marble' image of the Earth taken from the VIIRS instrument aboard NASA's most recently launched Earth-observing satellite - Suomi NPP.
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suomi_NPP
>The satellite was placed into a sun-synchronous orbit 824 km (512 miles) above the Earth.

So when the distance is the issue of the size difference the sizes should be reversed and i doubt it woul create such a big difference.
The pic allegedly gets created by taking a lot of smaller pics and stitching them together, but still that would mean that they do a fucking poor job in creating an accurate depiction of our planet when there are such big differences

(((artistic license)))

What is wrong with this video

STAARRRSS

The Kecksburg shit it actually dodgy af. The radio host who got there before the army sealed it off wrote a radio report on it, and just before he was due to broadcast, two MIB's showed up and took him into a room, then he cancelled. A few weeks later he died in a hit-and-run.

They're probably up to something, but i bet its that Reagan's 'Star Wars' programme actually got started, and they can't show it, would also explain where the billions of dollars on a military that can't even keep hold of Iraq went.

Who the fuck is filming this and panning the camera upwards?

Stanley Kubrick?

>5.6% statue

the hair of the woman instead of floating around are stiff as wood, indicating a lot of hairspray and possibly wires to make it "defy gravity"

interesting, need to look into that deeper then. but the kecksburg is just one of many nazi links

allegedly an automatic system. i heard a story about the guy who created it being pissed because who ever placed the camera there did so too close to the module making it leave the frame too early. no idea if true though

Spacewalks in water

>This nonsense? Look at it sway when it gets lifted by the wire.

yeah thats all fine and dandy. but the real questions are. Who is operating the camera? Did they just leave someone behind? How did that footage came back to earth? Is the camera still there? Why hasn't the camera ever been sighted by stargazers? (if i were a space enthusiast i would be over that as if there was no tomorrow)

When you look up into the sky what do you see?
A thickness of atmosphere, greyness and a blue top of the sky right?
So it goes without saying that if you were to look at the planet from outer space all you would see is a blue or gray planet, you wouldn't see the land from all the atmosphere.

Check mate, NASA.

>How did that footage came back to earth?

via witchcraft and mirrors

We're not dealing with advanced intelligent races out there; Quite the opposite.... Space is full of fucking monsters. Mankind isn't ready to know that we are the only intelligent creatures in a universe full of beasts that could eat our planet at any second.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2052819/NASA-raids-Dennys-Joann-Davis-74-tries-sell-Neil-Armstrong-moon-dust.html
this one stated how they even let her pee herself and sit in the pee for quite some time just because of some "rock"
However considdering this
About the moonrocks
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/space/6105902/Moon-rock-given-to-Holland-by-Neil-Armstrong-and-Buzz-Aldrin-is-fake.html
It may explain why they are so furious about it

they may have been to the moon, the footage we get presented is still fake. possible reasons:
>van allen belt would have destroyed the tapes either way, and a moonlanding without footage wouldnt be good propaganda
>they feared it could go wrong and thus made fake footage in order to cover an eventual failure up and still sell it as success
>something is on the moon we arent supposed to know about
>we really didnt go to the moon

at the very least it seems they dont want anyone to look into the tapes

and the astronauts dont seem like people that are mentally stable enough to be send into space
youtube.com/watch?v=o1S0oObHT0c

totally how you would behave around all those gadgets and cables your life depends on

I shoot rocket, drive on mars. about it.

at the very least it seems they dont want anyone to look into the tapes

This is really what worries me.
I really don't want space to be fake.

DELETE THIS

>d

Videos on that site are now RIP

>hairspray in space

it's like you want to kill people

i wouldnt say that space is fake, just (big parts of) what they show us. see it as something new to discover entirely

WTF SO MANKIND NEVER WENT TO SPACE?

No.
We live on a flat Earth, surrounded by a giant dome. NASA is controlled by nihilists who want you to think that we are nothing in this world.

But the truth is, God created us, and they fake everything they can, make theories about big bang and stuff, to contradict this simple and true fact.

Couldn't the same be said about "globe earth" 500 years ago?

funfact, the bible talks about the big bang in some sense.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/153130606

big bang does not contradict the bible genesis, just uses other words for it. also the bible never says the earth is flat

so outside of the dome is what, devils n shit?

Correct. It does mention a firmament.

Can anyone prove that it's actually on mars? What ever happened to critical thinking...

We're just two lost souls swimming in a fishbowl, year after year

Fucking kekd

>Who is operating the camera?
It's a remote camera.
> Did they just leave someone behind?
Not someone, a camera.
>How did that footage came back to earth?
Radio waves the same as the audio.
>Is the camera still there?
Likely yes.
>Why hasn't the camera ever been sighted by stargazers?
It's a fucking remote handicam.

>you wouldn't see the land from all the atmosphere.

yeah in the same way we can't see the moon because of all the atmosphre

Pic related adjusted contrast and brightness, pluss zoomed in from

could be symbolically though. heard that somewhere the same word for firmament would also be just sky, the sky being above one like a dome could be a metaphore. but who even knows anymore.

probably isnt, see

I really miss RussianVids from YT... Remember that dude?

if the sun is made of water why does it burn

same pic, but the original from nasa just zoomed in without doing nything else

Did they get him? Remember he had an interesting video about selenelion eclipse

You can see dust all over the end of the foot. You know they tested the exit engine upon landing? That will blow the dust around. It's also incredibly fine grain.

can someone identify the people on this video?

Question for all of you freaks: Do you still need to wear a tinfoil hat when you're in mom's basement? I would think just being in the basement would be enough to prevent them from reading your mind.

Sarah Magnus

wew

Never A Straight Answer

that's some serious verified fuckeredry rigght there

so outside of the universe is what, devils n shit?

what the actual fuck

dont see there any dust at all. also the no dust blown away beneath the module.

and regardless of how fine, it would be visible with the amount of dust being blown up during the landing

that door surely holds off the vaccuum of space

>Moon has no atmosphere
>no landmarks to compare height
That hill is fucking massive

>hydrogen fusion
>water

that's sandra magnus, like your pic says

There's a lot of dust on the rods coming out of the feet, open your eyes.
>nocrater.jpg
Do you expect them to land at suicide velocity?

He disappeared right when all the false flag attacks started ramping up (late 2017). Every time i'd see some crazy "news" story about mass killings I would immediately check RV's channel. He'd be proving it was a hoax within minutes lol! All his vids have been stripped from YT...

Looks like the Toxic Avenger.

i dont mean an impact crater, but a small one from the dust blown away from the landing, like something hinting towards something being blown away there, yet it looks like any other place. and i honestly cant see any dust being on the foot of the module

STOP, I WANT SPACE TO BE REAL

the universe is EVERYTHING. a dome full of air obviously has an outside.

but while we are at impact crater
history.nasa.gov/SP-350/ch-12-3.html
>They all worked well, with one exception, and were really producing useful data. One unexpected result came from the seismic experiment recording the impact of Intrepid on the surface after we had jettisoned it. The entire Moon rang like a gong, vibrating and resonating for almost on hour after the impact.
i like to believe the moon is hollow. and while we are at oddities about the moon:

Irwin Shapiro,
Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics
“The best possible explanation for the Moon is observational error – the Moon doesn’t exist.’

"The Moon is bigger than it should be, apparently older than it should be and much lighter in mass than it should be. It occupies an unlikely orbit and is so extraordinary that all existing explanations for its presence are fraught with difficulties are none of them could be considered remotely watertight."

Christopher Knight and Alan Bulter
Book: Who Built the Moon?
>The Moon has astonishing synchronicity with the Sun. When the Sun is at its lowest and weakest in mid-winter, the Moon is at its highest and brightest, and the reverse occurs in mid-summer. Both set at the same point on the horizon at the equinoxes and at the opposite point at the solstices. What are the chances that the Moon would naturally find an orbit so perfect that it would cover the Sun at an eclipse and appear from Earth to be the same size? What are chances that the alignments would be so perfect at the equinoxes and solstices?

Isaac Asimov,
American author and professor of biochemistry at Boston University and Science Fiction writer. Asimov was one of the most prolific writers of all time.
>"We cannot help but come to the conclusion that the Moon by rights ought not to be there. The fact that it is, is one of the strokes of luck almost too good to accept… Small planets, such as Earth, with weak gravitational fields, might well lack satellites… … In general then, when a planet does have satellites, those satellites are much smaller than the planet itself. Therefore, even if the Earth has a satellite, there would be every reason to suspect… that at best it would be a tiny world, perhaps 30 miles in diameter. But that is not so. Earth not only has a satellite, but it is a giant satellite, 2160 miles in diameter. How is it then, that tiny Earth has one? Amazing.

link.springer.com/article/10.1007/BF00155109

iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1086/316794

Why does it look like the sun is smaller and just hanging above the earth

Could be the camera, hard to tell. Flat earth is an interesting rabbit hole though because of the elusive curvature. We have little info about the shape of earth.

CLEARLY a fucking rock formation that pur brains interpret in familiar patterns. I can go outside and take 100 such images in the woods.

There is also this book from 1922 where the author explains why he thinks modern astronomy is wrong.

archive.org/details/kingsdethronedhi00hickrich

the effect on your webm probably is mostly from the cloud itself refrecting and reflecting the light as well as shining itself from the sun. recently i saw the same, but instead of as in your video the rays "circling" around a center point it seemed like the lightsource moving with the clouds together. that being said i wouldnt be suprised if the sun is significantly closer to earth than being told, but i just dont see that as evidence, as for flat earth...

...unless someone explains to me how these 2 things work
1. how can the stars on the northern hemisphere be different from stars on the southern hemisphere?
b) why would the sun which is brighter than the stars, and closer to me than the stars behind the sun (northern direction at night) that dissappeared behind the horizon because it got "too far away", but the stars behind it which are much dimmer and further away are still visible then for some reason (pic related)"
i will just disregard it as bullshit. never saw a good explenation for either of those

youtu.be/iginxrFn3jg

Skip to 1:00 to feel silly

out eyes are round the lines are stright

you know we live in a 4k hd age right? i mean we have cameras that are so good we can actually, well almost count the sand grains on the moon.
and if its remotely controlled then it has to be on a statue which would make it 6.000.000 easier to spot.

It's fucking bullshit and we all know it, except you ex-dee

not automated. they have to control it from earth a few seconds before the thing actually lifts off, to account for the speed of light

psa: dont engage with flat earthers, you gain nothing

I wouldn't say so. When you do, or at least read their material you learn how they attempt to rationalize their opinion.

NASA lies are obvious for anyone with a brain thats why they are shifting to Space X to shift focus

nigger the moon is the size of a small planet. you ain't seeing a fucking camera even with a telescope.
the only thing that's gotten near enough to resolve the shit left behind by apollo was a chinese robot (and yeah everything was there).