Alice to Zouroku

This aired a few days ago but apparently nobody is talking about it.
I thought the first episode was nice.

Spoilers ruined everything.

>manga adaptation
This is why we can't have nice things

There are some things that are impossible to spoil because of shear complexity.

Shit didn't know there was a manga, tempted to check it out now
I thought it was a decent first episode, the story seems interesting, but idk if i'm into it yet

Was just about to see if there's a thread about it on here, was thinking of picking it up. So it's a cute fantasy magic mystery show?

I want these poor and deprived girls to carry a child for 7 months then abort it.

Wait what are the spoilers?

Why does this art style look so similar to Madoka?

Is this going to be the Madoka of our generation?

well, they put moe mahougicalou, but the set-up doesn't seem really cute

I assume he's just posting about anons who had already read the manga posting spoilers in the last thread.

I'm in the same boat. It seems interesting but the fighting scenes were lame and almost unneeded

>Can conjure anything she wants out of thin air
>Still has to buy her food from the store like a pleb
How does this work exactly. Why can't she just magic up her own peanut butter jars, instead of waiting for some stranger to do it for her?

>nobody is talking about it
We had chain threads. with 100+ IPs.
Just because you weren't here doesn't mean it didn't happen.

It costs energy to do so.
What if it cost more energy to create food than what it will give you?

I mean, the maid did spawn food with her powers.
But that was an emergency and she seems skilled.

She didn't spawn that, it was obviously from some sort of pocket dimension storage.

That's what I'm asking, what are they specifically? I want to be spoiled.

The first episode jumped around, far too much for what it was trying to do.
The action sequence early on fell really flat because there was no context or anything to pull me in and I feel like all it did was delay the introduction of the old man, who is what really made the episode interesting. We didn't really learn anything from it that wasn't evident from context later on in the episode beyond the fact that someone helped her escape.

I can't help but worry there's going to be more of that sort of unnecessary action and too muchery to the exposition that'll undermine the character interaction, just like Dimension W

Archives are a thing faggot.

Kj

It's weird. The art style drifted into really, really similar to madoka territory at times, but then looked like its own thing at other times. I can't tell if the character designer was the same or if it's just a coincidence.

>what is 90's

not this at all

>Spoilers ruined everything.

As far as I know, the manga hadn't been translated or fully uploaded by the time the first episode aired, so I have a hard time believing that there are spoilers for this already.

We did have a few threads about it, but most people probably got sick of the low quality trolling. This was the first episode of the spring season to air, so trolls went fucking nuts on our threads.

direction and production values were really really good. the only thing i'm afraid of is that this series will up with another fucked up alien nine ending.

You can't say production values were good without throwing in the disclaimer "Except for the gratuitous amounts of CGshit."

I found the raws for the first 3 volumes of the manga. Anyone know where the trans are? I can't find them. Someone said Dynasty but I didn't see it on there.

Amazon Japan probably?

I already have the raws. I can't read moon.

Find someone to read it to you?

you just have the answers to everything. I'll just dump it. Thanks for the help faggot.

Volume 1 chapter 1.

Ch1 page 1

this is page 2 in this post.

We did have a thread yesterday.

I made a thread earlier and it die 13 posts in.

>I made a thread earlier and it die 13 posts in.
Well that sucks. I didn't see one.

to be fair I think the shitty CG and "madoka animation" turned a lot of people off of it. Even though the artist for this has been using the same art style long before madoka was ever a thing.

More importantly will they fuck?

Do no sully the grandfather granddaughter relationship!

There are 71 pages in this chapter.

/thread

Nobody's going to translate it for you, stop wasting your time.

jokes on you I'm not doing anything better with my time.

Grandpa rape the loli for reminding him of his granddaughter when?

>I'm not doing anything better with my time.
I know, that was my point.

Nice manga dump user, keep me posted

>but apparently nobody is talking about it

stop starting threads like this, of course it has been talked about - when it was fucking airing

I really dig this, it gives me more of a Lucifer and the Biscuit Hammer feel over Madoka.

she's so cute

>"Why did you stop the car?"
>Background clearly moving in the back window, implying it's still moving
>Shot outside of the car
>Completely still
i'm triggered