Elliot Rodgers did nothing wrong

Elliot Rodgers did nothing wrong.

Call me a Mexican one more time

Juice in chads face

I have his manifesto somewhere on PDF. Seemed like a good guy. The kind of guy who would have been a good friend growing up.

SAD.

This looks like something straight out of a r9k meme

The Supreme Gentlemen is their mascot man

Shoulda killed himself instead of white girls

Frankenstein HAPA male

He had a nice car.

Narcissistic entitled soyboy killed himself and got rid of some other betafags and roasties, yes, bretty gud

"My father drove up to Santa Barbara to meet me a few days later. The two of us went to have lunch
at a restaurant in the Camino Real Marketplace, an area that I often frequented. When we sat down at
our table, I saw a young couple sitting a few tables down the row. The sight of them enraged me to no
end, especially because it was a dark-skinned Mexican guy dating a hot blonde white girl. I regarded it as
a great insult to my dignity. How could an inferior Mexican guy be able to date a white blonde girl, while
I was still suffering as a lonely virgin? I was ashamed to be in such an inferior position in front my father.
When I saw the two of them kissing, I could barely contain my rage. I stood up in anger, and I was about
to walk up to them and pour my glass of soda all over their heads. I probably would have, if father
wasn’t there. I was seething with envious rage, and my father was there to watch it all. It was so
humiliating. I wasn’t the son I wanted to present to my father. I should be the one with the hot blonde
girl, making my father proud. Instead, my father had to watch me suffer in a pathetic position. Life is so
cruel to me. When I said my farewell to father before he drove home, I felt absolutely miserable. I then
went back to my room and sulked for hours".

Today is day 4 off heroin.. I almost caved in today but i stayed strong and now feel stronger than ever.. Your picture gave me a little feeling of extra motivation for some reason so i want to thank you and wish you well my friend. Happy New Year.

Glad to hear that Happy New Years man

He was so close to becoming a Sup Forumsack. If he just found this site first

He did pretty much everything wrong. That’s why he was such a failure.

Fuck yeah dude keep it up.

He's the second most famous hapa.
First one being Filthy Frank.

Truly the master race.

where do you get heroin?

The nearest military installation

cheers guys. Helps!
Just a suburb of my city.. Usually the gooks sell it. Im so fucking over it now its not even funny... The last 4 days have been pretty hard.. Probably about 3 hours sleep total... Im determined though.. I cant wait till i can go swimming/running again.

I don't understand, do you think it would have helped? He was already a bitter man child. You don't get confidence and develop social skills here, only stroke your rage boner while descending further into madness

>How could an inferior, ugly black boy be able to get a white girl and not me? I am beautiful, and I am half white myself. I am descended from British aristocracy. He is descended from slaves

posterboy for pol butthurt

How the fuck do you retards venerate him as a hero when you can't fucking spell his last name right?

T. Ugly poo in loo manlet from a shitty inferior race that got btfo by a tiny island nation half the world away

Stay mad queenfag. follow the example of your fellow beta virgin Rodgers.