Anime (Folder) Icons

These are .ico files you can apply to your folders to make them look spiffy. While using them for folders is the main purpose, feel free to use the icons for anything else. Etcetera, so on and so forth.

>not using square icons
>not using XBMC/Kodi
>not using Notepad
>implying it's not a virus

Full Pack (3,807 icons): mega.nz/#!qgMW1IiB!B5ZVK5MFF9k2at07xTl2NXMhJlDXkaO8XECpMXJby6c

Spring Season: mega.nz/#!60VnnSoI!lPMm7bNuXNALkhkx_FG7xaQkgXoJmewVWZhOcW4-dmg

Icon Matcher: mediafire.com/download/sa8irab8nhdpmd4/Anime Icon Matcher.exe

Torrent (includes full, seasonal and icon matcher): nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=914531

Updates can be found at animeruinslives.blogspot.ca/

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/animeicons/
mega.nz/#!Ckc1EZ5R!-pZUYoQ88mEn9ZtKrO3vJd20-b14aYCBPHf6sI-xI7U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Example.

Thanks

autism

nice!
is there an equivalent for manga as well?

Just use the square ones instead.

Thanks for this. I use the icon pack from some other guy that I can't be assed to link.

Does it have manga included?

Kinda I guess but look up Sakuraindex. 1-2 posts down should have a complete icon download. Combined with his and OP's icons, I feel invincible.

kansha

Why not ones that actually look like folders?

These look identical to the OP ones.

These look nice.

I delete anime after watching
it is a waste of space

True although I give props to OP for having more variety, especially niche titles.

Tickle me with an icon for Boku no Marie and HIMITSU, OP.

You could tell us where to get these

You should delete yourself too then

I am still watching it, I will sure do after I am done

I do this too, I only save the episodes that I really like that I know I would watch again

That looks like crap.

>that konosuba

I gotta mirror my archive someday before I regret everything.

Get a RAID.

I'm too poor to buy external drives, better kill myself because user told me to

Most from here: reddit.com/r/animeicons/

If you are talking about the size difference, those are just a random folder of the icon files. If you are talking about the images themselves, I would entirely disagree. Unlike yours, they aren't just images cropped to the shape of a folder.

You have to go back.

thank you kind one!

bump

Thanks again.

>save anime in hard disk

The logos look better and don't bloat your folder with characters.
Your naming convention is also fucking disgusting, fix your shit up before posting it.
Actually, just stick to posting it on reddit mate.

Where else would you save it?

>streaming

Tapes, obviously.

this looks like shit kys faggot

>kys faggot
>>>/reddit/

>Nowandthenhereandthere
>spirited_away_a_marx_cartoonee-d8d354i
>shakunosha_by_machinchouet-d8dig3h

>posting Reddit shit
>telling others to go back
oh the ironing

>using icons
also my old hard drive failed, dont use raid0

>raid0
You were just asking for it to fail.

They are image files, not folders.

>naming convention
Other than the select 5 or so that I made, I didn't name the files. There is no 'naming convention' there.

>bloat your folder with characters
Instead they are 'bloated' with logos, that don't have any resemblance of being folders.

>reddit
Gottem.

Calm down people, they are just the ico files.

Kodi + RSS torrent feeds master race

ITT: autism

No shit retard.

Check out ranger.

What does the "icon matcher" do?

Matches icons to folders instead of doing it manually.

By file name or what?

Folder name.

do people actually hoard all of the anime they watch?
I just delete it once i'm done watching and seeding

I see, thanks.

Give a single reason not to.

I have like 10 TB of memory on PC alone, not counting externals.
Maybe some day I'll want to rewatch it, maybe some day I'll need a screen shot for a conversation I'm having. Maybe someday I'll scam someone on ebay into buying it.

There are countless possibilities.

>Give a single reason not to.
I don't plan on rewatching any of it, and if I decide to later on I can just torrent it again?

Have you ever tried finding torrents for older or obscure series? Maybe even something that got licences and had its torrents removed from the usual places.

Plus, that wastes time when it costs nothing to keep it.

Cool.

What the fuck is the point if you're not going to rewatch?

>Can't even afford a $50 external drive

I don't even torrent or save shit but come on

Mind if I ask how you made your windows look like that?
Is there some kind of shell for it?

I probably should have made this in the first place.

FRAME ARMS GIRL Alt (white text): mega.nz/#!Ckc1EZ5R!-pZUYoQ88mEn9ZtKrO3vJd20-b14aYCBPHf6sI-xI7U

My bank account has $70 that i need to use for food, I don't see where that money is coming from

>not using ZFS to protect your files
I bet you use windows as well

I drank the Linux Kool-Aid.
Thanks mate.

Oh, I've seen you posting before, you've shown off your UI in other threads. I didn't realize that was Linux.

Anyway, keep on keeping on, Nicofag.
Thanks for letting me know.

i know about ranger and I use it sometimes but theres really not much need for me to use it over just a plain shell for most of what I do

can you share the wallpaper?

>using anything but detail view

Alright, I suggested it cause I use ranger for navigating through my horde of anime and quicker than using shell commands.

What's the point of keeping downloaded anime after watching it if you aren't going to rewatch it anyway? I understand if a specific show is your favorite, but for seasonal shit, do you really need to keep them in your computer?

Archival

you don't have to pay for food and shelter if you just live in Mom's basement for 30 years

sounds like you made the wrong decision by giving up on the NEET lifestyle, moving out and getting a job

You just keep the shows that you genuinely enjoy or rewatch. I always do a check every few months to see if there is anything I really want to keep or delete.
Worst thing is having a slow connection outside the states and trying to redownload a show you deleted once before.

>There are people on Sup Forums that don't keep at least one external around for archiving anime

shame

1 external isn't enough these days if you're using them for archival. BDs of series and movies will fill up a 1 or 2 TB very quickly and if you're saving anything other than BD quality, then you're not really archiving.

I can't into RAID well yet. You can mirror spanned volumes right? I wanna create a spanned volume by adding another 4TB to my current one and then buying another two to mirror that.

I know this is bait, but I'm still upset

>not saving top tier nemdigger and bakedfish encodes

>not saving CoalGuys

Mine is a subfolder inside another subfolder inside a folder that is a subfolder that keeps going until present times... and each is a fucking mess of programs, memes and anime.

>Is there some kind of shell for it?
Yea, it called Linux

>Fuuka
>Masamune-kun
>Rewrite S2
>SGS
>Seiren
I'm sorry about your taste

Rewrite was not so bad

Thanks again

Those look like shit.