ROTHSHILDS. BLACKED. JEWS LOVE BLACK COCK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jzqypp9wNEM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>be me
> Jewish aristocratic banker
>using my peoples influence in government, media, and education, tell white people to breed with Tyrones
>Daughter gets BLACKED through my own propoganda

He ever coming back to music?

Jewesses love any kind of goy cock. Jewish men are just sexually inferior.
It's why they're matrilineal. They'd be racemixed out of existence otherwise.

My black brother.

Question 14 Muslim lesson 2.

That's a nice sweater, anyone know what brand that is?

>tfw your daughter was still awake and listening to all your rants about how the jigaboos are really human
>tfw Tyrone isn't opposed to taking Goldberg as a surname, even though he would prefer Goldteef

>he doesn't love black cock

SHEEEIIIT EVELYN, KAN YOUSE SPARE A DIME FO A BRUDDA? WE ALL HUMAN AN SHEEEIT

WHAYUMEAN NO GIBSMEDAT? RACISS AZZ CRAKA WYYPPIPO OOOOGA BOOOGA *gunshots*
...And that is how the House of Rothschild is exterminated at next family champagne ball.

Maybe Jews lost control of their schemes?

I went to the Shabbat my mom hosts for the first time last week. A Rothschild was there. I ruined their evening NY grilling him on everything. My mom says I'm not welcome again. Ask me anything.

Disclaimer, he married into the family and isn't blood, but his wife is. He was a cuck who took HER name.

Tell us what you asked and his responses.

Gross. He wil eventually murder her

American Rothschild are irrelevant. Only young and relevant Rothschild is Nat.
And he doesn't give a fuck about the rest of the family.

kek

I would gladly watch this BLACKED video

Jewish women are the biggest nigger sluts in existence

Why do you fund false flags and local terror groups like BLM and Antifia? Why do you promote race mixing and unvetted middle Eastern immigration? Why do you promote the lye of the Holocaust? Why push forward evils like homosexual and trans as normal when against your biblical code? Why is Soros such a faggot and how many times have you guys hung out?

lol do you actually think the rothschilds havent disowned her? cause they have

U lost a great opportunity man. Of getting some info for the good people, a place on the elite or whatever, you just fucked it up lol.

all that nigger semen makes a woman ugly

It is in the best interest of the humans in this world to finally understand that the parasite can latch onto the negroid races with all impunity, but it should not be allowed to latch onto the master race, for the master race must continue to create a world of common sense and understanding.

Responses pls asap!

Roths may be a lot of things, but they know they are far worse than race mixing. They haven't room to judge her.

Jews are spawned from blacks (negroid) and asians (mongoloid) . They are Pre-Adamites. Adam was made in God's image, he was white (caucasoid). Whites are the bringers of civilization to the world, ancient cultures all say civilization was brought to them by light skinned, blue eyed gods.

Why be a Kang when you can be a God?

Farrakahn knows what's up.
youtu.be/jzqypp9wNEM

If the Jews want to get blacked, do they know some we don't? Think about it.

Actually all that ravemixing propaganda was actually intended for jewish people.

Becuase the high up jews knew that pol was breaking free and going to expose jewish double think esp. as it comes to race.

The le 56% , blacked etc. specifically targeted jews so they can still bitch and complain with righteous indignation and not be hypocritical about it.

Thy are speeding up process becuase the plot to expose them is already in full swing.