Precure thread

Precure thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2WBNiKJdsds
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Watching some Maho right now, I must say I did enjoy the episode.
We're getting some more information on Liko's familiy, we have an uneventful "I'm a PreCure" revelation and it shows that Mr. Director and other magical experts are properly looking into the machinations of the antagonist group.
It really does feel more like it's not just about the three of them and the villains, but that they have other allies with just as big an interest as them.

Liko continues to get some development, although it's quite weak. She thinks her papa doesn't really care all that much about her since he's off to work all the time, but throwing himself into danger just once convinces her otherwise.
Afterwards she actually does properly talk to him, to resolve her problems with their family situation, but it's just swept under the rug.
Like, he doesn't really respond in a meaningful way beyond pulling out the umbrella and doing a Mary Poppins.

Kinda weak in that aspect.

Episode 34 was just ok.
It's got some good gags, but altogether it's just your typical unrequited love story of a side character. I feel like I've seen this before in another PreCure series, but I can't put my finger on it.

On the other hand, Kana did get some screentime, and I adore the girl.

Liko for President was a terrific episode.

For one, it plays into her personal issue of not really knowing what she wants to do with her life. It was touched upon several times in earlier episodes, and it continues to explore that theme. Or rather, mention it. I'm curious as to what solution she comes up with.
In general, her just trying to become president because she liked the image of herself as one was cute and just about selfish enough as a normal teenager.

Kana will never break the conditioning.

Just doesn't match up to a kid this pure though. It was pretty obvious she was going to concede right off the bat though, as you'd hardly introduce such a huge responsibility to an already established character. Even Mana was president from the beginning, it was part of her. I do like that these little fairy imitations don't really babble around and just quietly observe and approve, but don't show what they're happy with. I'm sure jewels have meanings too and I'm sure someone digged up what they're symbolizing.

All in all, I'm also really happy with how the new villains are coming together.
After Dokuroxy kicking the bucket quite early on, we're finally back to a "full" team. And boy did they hit home with the designs. Labu, Beningyo and Orba really do look the part after how tame the first two cours villains turned out visually. Excluding Mr. Lich, of course.

Also very odd how Orba just shows up like nothing, but I like his methodical approach, his design is very aesthetic, and he's got a good VA.
It's rare for me to get hyped up for a villain that didn't really do anything yet, but I sure am looking forward to what he's gonna pull.

Those designs at the bottom are awful. Even MH had better.

>actual positive opinions on maho
/pc/ is saved

I want more smug Kiras

They had cool designs before they became fairies but then they got all weird.

I love Miki

They like their track suits.

Did Kira saved Precure or Pretty Cure is doomed?

>14 Precure series
>Doomed
Any day now right?

Would you make fun of Ichika?

Mktn is fucking perfect, goddamn. Best girl right here.

11/10 would make babies with.

Is the beautifulest?

>that episode were Miki's mom thought she was pregnant

Honestly I couldn't even believe what I was watching. You rarely see that kind of story line in anime and it was a great episode to boot.

she told me Miyuki went up and kissed Yayoi right in front of the other cures.

Let's keep that a secret.

NEETest

But isn't incest wrong?

Was Reika genuinely autistic?

How do you respond?

Nah, just a good girl who has to live up to the expectations of those around her.

become the 5th precure and make her ultra happy

Question: which Precure is the best at breaking the fourth wall?

>Blue
>Red
>Purple
>Yellow
>Blue
>Red
>Purple (if your go by team) (Pink if you go by timeline)
>Red
>Green
>Red (for now)
Who will be the last LAST cure in Kira?

Every episode

Reika is really pretty.

She's the prettiest.

Yellows are simply the best.

Damn straight.

cutest fairy?

can anyone explain what they're showing in the ops of kira kira? do we even know yet?

Not even close.

What do you mean, got screens?

Milk

Orba is great.

It seems like they go back to prehistoric times and fight dinosaurs and whatever with a bunch of other cures, and there's another brown bear looking fairy. one episode it seems like a pink witch flies down and goes to the bakery?

Dunno, guess we will find out.

Do you have any examples?

user~

Beautiful, refined and intelligent
The true knpk

>Cure Beauty
Duh?

Go wash your face, you look like a prostitute

THIN YOUR PAINTS

You can put lipstick on a hog and call it a princess, but it is still a pig.

But Haru's a flower and Kirara is a star. But I'll agree with you that a fish is still a fish, even if you call it a princess.

Heart Catch Precure is Best Precure
Best ED song and dance
Best legs and ass
Best 'would fuck if real'
Best evil villains
Simply the Best

user~!

Holy shit the CG in the new precure is phenomenal.

Is this real

What's his problem?

No it's CG

Its fake, Kira only changed its opening.

Shiry stole the last coke.

Shiry a shit.

>legendary patissiers

Muh muh muh muh-dick!

>Best evil villains

No one besides Dune was evil though. Everyone was either mind/hearh flower controlled or an artificial girl trying to make daddy happy.

youtube.com/watch?v=2WBNiKJdsds

Kissing Kirara

>During HaCha: The show went to shit in the second half so /pc/ went dead too
>During GoPri: There was nothing to complain about so /pc/ went dead
>During Maho: There was nothing to be excited about so /pc/ went dead
What's your excuse this year, /pc/?

Is it me, or I have read this before?

None stop threads make this.
What do you expect?

People should stop making threads so constantly.

>>During GoPri: There was nothing to complain about so /pc/ went dead

Why weren't you posting krr and hrhr like everyone else.

Would you?

Dog took a joy ride.

just bought mahou complete book i dissapoint that the book didn't have mirai on highschool uniform concept art.

ps. confirm that haa-chan didn't grow up when their met again on 5 yeara later .

Fuck off

ACCENTUATE, NOT DEFINE
YOU LOOK LIKE A WHORE IF YOU DO IT WRONG
THE OBJECTIVE IS TO TAKE WHAT'S THERE AND MAKE IT BETTER, NOT COVER UP AND START FROM SCRATCH
GO BACK AND DO IT AGAIN

Lance!

can precure defeat him ?

Hurry up! I'm not paying you to talk.

Fuck off

Don't forget reduction.

>During Kira: Most of /pc/ died from diabetes in the second half so /pc/ went dead