She has a point

She has a point

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mqFLXayD6e8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah. If you're a pleb.

No way a roastie with those eyebrows really thinks like that

thank you user you really made me think

Until its freezing and you're hungry and her friends are telling her about new restaurants she's not going to or trips she's not taking or shoes she's not wearing...

Shalom,

Everybody has a price.

>virtue signalling bitch thinks profound snaps make her more attractive

She will only attract numales.

>posts pic without cleavage, face covered by writing
>one immaculately sharpied eyebrow sticking out
Not sure if spic or wop.

i bet she heard this song for the first time before she wrote that
youtube.com/watch?v=mqFLXayD6e8

She's a liar or she wouldnt have used her Super Nice statement as just another excuse to post a vanity image

Most like doesn't practice what she preaches tho well anyways I dont trust leafs

Shes also full of shit.

Leaf and #niceguy.
DAMN! Cucknada is doomed!

Sage because i fucking hate these threads

But thats literally a female fedora and women do not feel this way nor do men honestly, even though we like to think we do. I mean certainly it helps but its bullshit to say it isnt a factor

it's a fairly common "i'm not like other girls" girl

It's pseudo-philosophical attention whoring.
All the women that spend that much on their outside, like she clearly does, have to stand out somehow from the crowd. Since she can't compete with money she uses that shit.

It's like losing a soccer match and saying "Well, having fun is what's important". Nigga why the score then.

Yeah she has a point.

She's posting this because she's trying to draw the attention of a Chad that is actually poor.

>woman

My love says she would marry only me,
And Jove himself could never make her care.
What women say to lovers, you'll agree,
One writes on running water or on air.

that's 'cause she's got her own money and place to live.

that´s cute, i actually like her, even though i don´t really believe her the first thing, would be ideal but not female.

She's not even sitting in the bag. Another proof that she's just fake looks.

56% of that snap text is about money so I’m going to say she’s lying

Thats something a poor person would say.

idk i think exactly the same way it´s just not plausible for a female to be like this.

Is this how tards communicate now?
I'm starting to miss the days when they would ram the school bus with their face.

so does every other functional adult, do you only date children?

>i think exactly the same way
That's because you have a penis.
sweet tits+tight ass > money
Be honest, faggot. If the broad in OP was a hamplanet you'd have just closed the thread.
Unless you're a nigger.

>He never dated a homeless woman
You're missing in life.

What this thot is trying to say is that she doesn't like white-collar faggots trying to bribe her into compliance with their shekels.

Lol normie faggots. They treat life like a customer loyalty card:
> uni, check
> fraternity, check
> networking, check
> respectable job, check
> indebted to mortage, check
> indebted to nice car, check

B-But where's muh pussy!!!!!

Lol you need courage and authority to score a hot woman. Not a fucking resume u cucks. Lol

Yeah but if it comes to it and she has to choose between a rich guy who's a bit of a dick and an average income guy who's a nice person she's going for the rich dick every time.

She can go fuck herself.

Only half true

Leafs are so good at bait threads.

MODS WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK.

I guarantee she fucks assholes and uses betas.

sage

erey tiem.

Except she actually believes none of that shit.

I'm sure that's little miss duckface's sincere thoughts, and her posting it on whatever social media for attention is purely a coincidence and has nothing to do with it being a load of virtue signaling bullshit from some posturing whore.

>She
>Having an opinion one way or another

Not buying it.

Said by every gold digging bitch everywhere

And you have to be tall too.

>Literally being controlled by a demon jew

bet she wont have a fat ugly white boyfriend on benefits though

It's in the females nature to literally not give a shit about anything other than if the male can provide for her children. That means perceived social power and wealth, not if he's a nice or caring guy.

I don't care what she says, we all know what she desires. They all say this, yet in the end, their actions and decisions prove otherwise. The decay of the family is evidence of their lies.