youtu.be/ykDec1Tj2sw

ALT-HYPE
>Could it get any worse? (It could)
youtu.be/J4xQoF-NyAQ

MOUTHY BUDDHA
>The Fall Of Kraut Explained in Under 6 Minutes
[YouTube] The Fall Of Kraut Explained in youtu.be/9sWQv2tIdlY

DAILY STORMER
>Top Skeptic Jew “Kraut & Tea” Deletes Channel After Failed Jihad Against the Alt-Right
dailystormer.red/top-skeptic-jew-kraut-tea-deletes-channel-after-failed-jihad-against-the-alt-right//

(((Kraut))) was a Jewish youtube skeptic (fedora athiest) who led the witchhunt against alt-right youtube girl RageAfterStorm & got her fired from her job. He then attempts a skeptic "debunk" of Race Realism by snarky pilpul Youtube vids.

This YT debate on Race Realism goes on for the past 4 months: Kraut & Tea vs JF Gariepy (Québécois PhD Biologist) & Ryan Faulk of The Alternative Hypothesis. JF & Alt-Hype have been merrily BTFOing Kraut.

Kraut's sekrit Discord is leaked revealing a massive dox & pilpul operation of Skeptic Stasi working with /leftypol/, Antifa & the New York Times, to infiltrate, gaslight, dox & erase every Alt-Right/Race Realist on the net (& fake their nudes) called Operation Mincemeat & Operation Red Mackerel. Kraut's world comes TUMBLING DOWN & he deletes everything.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/TheDickShow/comments/70lkp1/destiny_the_rudest_nudesharing_dudest/
youtube.com/watch?v=9xAGyzSpJcI
my.mixtape.moe/aeyloh.webm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Socratic_method
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sophist
youtu.be/yvS2gjMMXBQ?t=3m25s
twitter.com/WeWuzMetokur/status/948695954978459648
youtube.com/watch?v=_zKTY7lhuzs
youtu.be/GzEKWiqicPA
youtu.be/uHp5DKJZVE0
youtu.be/7367vdii2Js
youtu.be/rG2iFmJn3gM
youtu.be/J4xQoF-NyAQ
youtu.be/JkBuI6er71c
youtu.be/CGatnTixNW0
youtu.be/IaJXPRj_9SA
youtu.be/B0tp8Dq5Th8
youtu.be/hJk2dW6BOnA
youtu.be/XOnGNIHTWTk
youtu.be/_eCr76-hDWA
youtu.be/6WjTo33ksZs
youtu.be/RyW64X36kAI
youtu.be/zqGY3bveGVY
youtu.be/MzBbcC5k3Fg
youtu.be/rG2iFmJn3gM?list=PLPRZGlNwfN4MaM5qG8grKGwn7Rk8BQSib
youtube.com/watch?v=q8ev4XfM3iY
humanbiologicaldiversity.com
youtube.com/watch?v=JVrw-IiGgLY
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/race-and-iq/
youtu.be/JWzjn0N9g4g
youtu.be/C4JPMYHTZis
youtu.be/yZD2VaZHA2g
youtu.be/CqJ_eE6t0S8
youtu.be/Imj0_UhfMLs
youtu.be/_iVdy0s8ARE
youtu.be/6jaeSHfNTuQ
archive.is/gbWmZ
youtube.com/watch?v=NHHgqh0rfxQ
youtu.be/v0uv_VEfIv0
youtube.com/watch?v=AqeIiF0DlTg
reddit.com/r/SubredditDrama/comments/ytjvi/destiny_of_rstarcraft_fame_forfeits_his_mlg/
youtu.be/xXDwbjtmgh4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Essential Tiny Lore, quick rundown:

>beat up his ex-wife
>got literally cucked
>became a "skilled" SC2 player by spamming roaches
>gets hand-held by Blizzard (programmers literally gave Zerg a buff just for him in one tournament) because they need somebody other than Koreans to win SC2 tournaments
>gets his dick pics shared publicly, and quits out of shame
>tried to murder a fat kid and his dad because they DDOS'd him
>tried to sue Aydin because she called him a cult leader
>has a cult of retards on Leddit
>is a pedo
>shared lewds of a 15-year-old girl, and harassed a 12-year-old girl
>wants to legalize CP
>tells his daughter that incest is okay (preparing to rape her in the future, much?)
>tells his best friend to kill himself, & the madman actually does it
>is currently deleting tons of his own Twitter posts because The_Guardian is filing a case against his ass for harassment, defamation, and pedophilia

sauce:
reddit.com/r/TheDickShow/comments/70lkp1/destiny_the_rudest_nudesharing_dudest/

THREADLY REMINDER DESTINY IS EMOTIONALLY ABUSIVE TO HIS SON
youtube.com/watch?v=9xAGyzSpJcI

>tfw he's leading the rise of the alt left and making massive strides and the more they 5v1 him the stronger he becomes

trouts are gay

>TFW Sup Forums makes up a big deal of a sophist debater with no philosophy or deep thoughts

Don't understand the hype regarding Destiny. The personality and debating tricks of a 15 year old know-it-all.

Live footage of Destiny becoming Kraut in real time

my.mixtape.moe/aeyloh.webm

Notice how he straw mans Alt-Hype and JF who specifically said variance in IQ is NOT 100% genetic.

anyone have the pilpul screen captures jps? thanks

Because he's still better than most other e-celebs he's debating

Aren't you the recovering cultist and former subscriber?
I could understand why you would want him out of your life forever tbqh

Holy fuck he's annoying to listen to. he just rambles until it all becomes nonsense.

talking more doesn't always mean saying more nor does it mean he makes better points. Sargon handed him his ass. As did naked ape, and metokur showed him for the unhinged asshat he is.

Destiny is a sniper which tries to catch inconsistencies in the other person's arguments, without really having an argument himself, other than the the result of the discussion.

It's a kind of Socratic shilling, where Socrates is an empty shell.

It's amazing people think this. Sure Destiny is a spergy retard but if you listen to the words he says, he does make sound arguments and valid points. Thinking Sargon handed him is ass only shows your a sargon fag.

Metokur certainly did not and I haven't seen the other two. Even if this was true, it's only three examples out f many. The only case I saw where Destiny clearly was the weaker side was in his debates with JF.

So bombing Mexico to get cheap Iphones is a valid and winning argument?

Tinyshills get out

>back to "find the gene"

New jim when?

>Because he's still better than most other e-celebs he's debating
He actually isn't. He strawmans and misrepresents people/things so much.

And Empty Shell Dialectics makes it worse.

Like dropping a Xenomorph in Ancient Greece. The end result is pure nihilism.

This^

He alternate between "Maieutics" and "Sophistry".

Socratic method / Maeieutic
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Socratic_method

Sophistry (pilpul for the Juden)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sophist

Maieutics are a interesting method but needs for the one who is exercing it to know what the fuck is he talking about. On the other side is dishonest in the sense that the one who ask the questions doesn't need to assert anything or stand for anything.
It's a tool to detect and erase logical fallacies NOT TO ANALYSE EMPIRICAL DATA OR TO PROPOSE NEW HYPOTHESIS.

Combining it with sophistry (pilpul) make Destiny so fucking insufferable.

youtu.be/yvS2gjMMXBQ?t=3m25s

What if i told you that blood doesnt matter much to me, i just want to burn the blacks and the jews? they are like sick insects and i cant stand the look of them. Their cries and tears make me feel alive.

it's a meme ya dip
desu tiny couldn't argue his way out of a preschool any better than he'd fight his way out

you might want to add in that the few assertions he makes he's completely unwilling to defend, he only makes arguments from authority delegating all the responsibility to his selected "experts" taking them as the undisputed consensus and pretending he embodies the null hypothesis. It's not even something he tries to hide, he outright refuses to defend any assertions he makes and claims his opponent always has the burden of proof.

It's not a debate so much as "convince me that X" while he's already made his mind up and keeps playing stupid as soon as he gets caught out. I don't think anyone takes him seriously, it's just a running joke. I don't see how anyone could, when he spends most of his time either playing stupid, vomiting word salads or hanging up on people.

Quick rundown on the recovering Tiny cultist please.

>was a Tiny cultist
>stopped being one
>now recovering

That's a bit quicker than I wanted desu.

twitter.com/WeWuzMetokur/status/948695954978459648
Is Jim going to attempt a high score?

>gets hand-held by Blizzard (programmers literally gave Zerg a buff just for him in one tournament) because they need somebody other than Koreans to win SC2 tournaments
???

Kek, more details?

The winning move is to ask him what's his position on the subject first, that way you can retort the socratic method against him

>>gets hand-held by Blizzard (programmers literally gave Zerg a buff just for him in one tournament) because they need somebody other than Koreans to win SC2 tournaments
Did he lose to gooks even with the buff?

why is the jim finale so late lads

>There was a conspiracy done by Blizzard since Zerg players at the time drew in the most attention, and there were almost no white american players making top billing in tourneys, that Blizzard intentionally buffed Zerg in a way that would appeal almost entirely to American players (the Zerg spell-caster unit the infestor) since American SC2 players rarely played shortgames, they almost always went for the long-game; Blizzard buffed the unit that helped with that transition. This got Destiny to the grand stage of MLG (I think Anaheim) where he was doing SUPER well in the tourney untill.... remember BlueTea, his e-girlfriend? She was upset with him and leaked his Dick-pics on twitter and they flared up in TL like wildfire and so what did Destiny do? He dropped out of the tournament. Everything was stacked specifically for him, the devs of the game basically FIXED the game just to get a white guy to win a tourney and because he couldn't deal with the embarrassment at the time, he dropped. But you may wonder, why was BluTea so mad at Destiny to ruin his career? He spread her nudes among his friends and they leaked onto the internet, Destiny also made fun of Tea's horseface.
lost even with his white priviledge

youtube.com/watch?v=_zKTY7lhuzs

I liek porridge pals, grade-A autistic Australian shitposting in video form

>getting mad your dick pics get leaked
>not considering it free advertisement

That Infestor buff ruined the game until the expansion came out. Turned games against Zergs into absolute cancer.

*****THE ORIGINAL SAGA*****
***VIDS ON RACE REALISM***

Alt-Hype BTFOing Kraut:
>Kraut and Tea is too Dumb for the Scientific Method
youtu.be/GzEKWiqicPA
>Kraut and the Struggle to Address Arguments Someone is Actually Making
youtu.be/uHp5DKJZVE0
>Kraut Denies the Existence of Quantitative Genetics
youtu.be/7367vdii2Js
>Dunning Kruger Kid Mangles r-K Selection Theory
youtu.be/rG2iFmJn3gM
>Could it get any worse? (It could)
youtu.be/J4xQoF-NyAQ
>The Madness of the Sargonites
youtu.be/JkBuI6er71c
>Thunderf00t Pussyf00ts
youtu.be/CGatnTixNW0

JF Gariépy's vids BTFOing Kraut:
>Kraut and Tea is Too Dumb for Science #1: r/K Selection
youtu.be/IaJXPRj_9SA
>Kraut Turns Sauer #2: Race Realism
youtu.be/B0tp8Dq5Th8
>Kraut Looks for the Jean and Finds It
youtu.be/hJk2dW6BOnA
>Kraut Teleports Behind AltHype's Back Using An Akkadian Mirror
youtu.be/XOnGNIHTWTk
>Kraut is Racist in Private - Leaked Audio - #ImWithTheFrog
youtu.be/_eCr76-hDWA

Naked Ape BTFOing Kraut:
>Naked Ape Decimates Kraut & Tea on Race
youtu.be/6WjTo33ksZs
>THE FINAL SOLUTION To the SKEPTIC PROBLEM
youtu.be/RyW64X36kAI
>Naked Ape Debates Kraut And Tea On RACE REALISM
youtu.be/zqGY3bveGVY
>3 Times Naked Ape Annihilated Kraut on Race Realism
youtu.be/MzBbcC5k3Fg

PLAYLIST OF VIDS
>The Krautism Saga
youtu.be/rG2iFmJn3gM?list=PLPRZGlNwfN4MaM5qG8grKGwn7Rk8BQSib

If his dick is proportional to the rest of the body it's probably not much of an advertisement.

He's a treasure for sure.

Remidner that Destiny is a whore for Arab & Israeli money:
#TagTheSponsor

Makes me laugh

>How does Destiny make money

Like every twitch streamer viewers of his stream pay him in donations and subscription through twitchTV, but Destiny set up his own website where most of his donations come from, it's not too different than twitch. Destiny also stopped allowing on screen donations mostly, also unlike the rest of twitch streamers the big bulk of the money he makes is not from donations of 16 years old viewers giving him 5 dollars, it comes from 4 big wealthy people giving him tens of thousands each month.

>Who pays Destiny

The main people are an Arab guy who for some reason uses multiple different accounts, 2 jewish guys and an anonymous person.

>Who are those people

The arab person Hamad-Al-Hajri : from the Hajri family, he is a wealthy Qatari prince who studied in Harvard and works for the government.

Daniel Saltman : A Jewish millionaire who is the founder and CEO of a couple of companies such as Tinychat, Everyday Carry and The hunt.

>paid by non-whites to shill against whites

New to Race Realism?
Intro videos and links:

>Jared Taylor - The Reality of Race
youtube.com/watch?v=q8ev4XfM3iY
>Human Biological Diversity
humanbiologicaldiversity.com
>The Alternative Hypothesis
The Existence of Race
youtube.com/watch?v=JVrw-IiGgLY
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/race-and-iq/
>IQ Tests - Walt Bismark
youtu.be/JWzjn0N9g4g

>>tells his daughter that incest is okay (preparing to rape her in the future, much?)

he only has a son, get your shit straight if you're going to make a pasta

also the fucking >zerg buff just for him, thing seems delusional as fuck.

he has a duaghter too, what yu talking about? the oldest videos on his channel show her

WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO BE WHITE?

INTRODUCTION TO WHITE ETHNO-HISTORY:
>Who were the Proto-Indo-Europeans?
youtu.be/C4JPMYHTZis
>North Vs South Europe: Early Neolithic Farmers
youtu.be/yZD2VaZHA2g
>Who were the first Europeans?
youtu.be/CqJ_eE6t0S8
>Real Hyperboreans - Ancient North Eurasians
youtu.be/Imj0_UhfMLs

ANGLO ETHNO-HISTORY
>What does it mean to be English?
youtu.be/_iVdy0s8ARE

The BIG question of Race Realism:
>Are Finns European?
youtu.be/6jaeSHfNTuQ

Didn't you hear? They fake the results
archive.is/gbWmZ

got links? because neither KF or ED has anything about it. are you sure?

He doesnt have a daughter, he has 1 kid and its his son, whoever started this pasta got most of the info from the naked ape vid, which quotes Destiny without proper context, he was quoting someone saying "how do i explain to my daughter incest is wrong"

>i c-can't do this
>b-back to video games
youtube.com/watch?v=NHHgqh0rfxQ

They buffed infestors, which directly favoured the american playstyle at the time.
Meaning destiny, in pro terms.

there was a video called "picnic with Kelly" dated 2011, but it's been set to private long ago, nobody knows what happened to her since then...

youtu.be/v0uv_VEfIv0 watch the first 30 sec, then ul realize where the daughter part came from.

so no proof then, gtfo

>gets his dick pics shared publicly, and quits out of shame
L-link?

he's reading a question from chat.

>kelly
>destiny's kid
>destiny's child
>kelly
top tier bamboozle from who ever came up with that

Found the destiny fan

>he's reading a question from chat.
Precisely, full context at 1:37 in video

why you guys keep falling for a shitpost

>haha its just a shitpost frend

I reckon the bearing interview and the sinatra one is giving him new material

the kelly/destiny's child bit wat quite funny, atleast i thought so.

I just want to see dick my man

youtube.com/watch?v=AqeIiF0DlTg related

Plebbit rundown:
reddit.com/r/SubredditDrama/comments/ytjvi/destiny_of_rstarcraft_fame_forfeits_his_mlg/

> i-it's just a shitpost user
> p-pls stop talking about this

Good shit.

What percentage of Destiny's fanbois are Asian? He's a Starcradt vidya streamer.

Destiny's racial dynamic seems to be:
>manlet untermensch
>paid by Semites
>to shill against Whites
>to be watched by Asians

I LUV ER U EEEEEEEEDIIIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTSSS!!!!!!!!!

JF is a retard and a degenerate. He won the debate yet got trolled hard by this kike so hard, it's not even funny.

> the midget's own fans are calling him a kike now
We've come full circle.

Anne Wojcicki is the CEO of 23andMe. Her sister is Susan Wojcicki, CEO of Youtube and she is married to Sergey Brin, President of Alphabet Inc.

>>TFW Sup Forums makes up a big deal of a sophist debater with no philosophy or deep thoughts
>Don't understand the hype regarding Destiny. The personality and debating tricks of a 15 year old know-it-all.

What you are saying is true, but that it literally what the Left is. Pilpul for manchild bugmen and women (who have the minds of children.)

Destiny is a fundamentally unserious person, but the Left are fundamentally unserious people in general. The only Leftists with agency & intelligence are Jews who mask what their real agenda is to their golem foot soldiers who make up the numbers on the Left: non-Whites, unmarried White women, & bugmen.

I'm not his fan. I knew JF since his Drunken Peasants days, now I listen to TRS and had hopes for this guy, but he is really fucking outrolled by the vidya kike. The cease and desist bullshit is really cringworthy.

I hope he has good reason to think he'll win in court, otherwise he'll just hurt himself.

>too beta to elope
It's a high-test thing user, you wouldn't understand. Why wait for social or family approval when you can elope with a wife, impregnate her, and force acceptance from her parents by fact of child & marriage.

> I listen to TRS
> I had hopes for this guy
> he got trolled
You don't listen to TRS and you either didn't watch the stream with both of them on it, after which tiny has been avoiding him non-stop, or are in complete denial on what happened. Mr. rather-than-get-anything-done-lets-attack-the-rest-of-the-alt-right-because-they-don't-like-trannies even praises and encourages him, so even the I-listen-to-enoch thing doesn't work at best and betrays your complete lack of an idea and low-energy attempt at concern trolling at worst.

Destiny vs JF was almost an hour of JF correcting Destiny on the same point over and over. Within minutes one can see JF has a better education and Destiny is ill prepared.

It was hours of JF schooling Destiny.

Highschool graduate.
Web design student.
Driver's license.
Interested in biology podcasts.

Let's be honest here, she's probably smarter than you.

Destiny called him a rapist repeatedly based on nothing and we have chatlogs showing that he did so out of spite because jf was transcending his cuck level youtube fame

she is a spic, most likely low IQ, good thing they took her away, JF shouldn't have race-mixed.

NEW JF
>Red Ice TV: Jean-Francois Gariépy - Biology of Race: Debunking the "Sceptics" View on Race
youtu.be/xXDwbjtmgh4

I really hope jim gets that video out soon so this thing can be finished.

I listen to TRS, I love WANG

Some spics pass as white, jF is only french so that evens out, he said she is high IQ and her education and interests corroborate that.
>inb4 but she didn't say much and sperged out
A LITERAL autist under tons of pressure by a stranger in a conversation that would decide her fate.

hi tiny :)

We've just had Based Mama come forward with Kilroy details as well as JF taking legal action against Destiny. Sargon has also thrown his vast tummy into the fray.

She's a blanco of pure visigoth phenotype (or at least castizo-tier)
Her dad is high-IQ successful doc who looks huwhite, and mild-autism is just White introversion.

I need the lizz reptile nudes, please give me the reptile

she's a mulatto