Sup Forums GOING ON A RAMPAGE IN NY

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5234041/New-York-socialite-charged-assault-purse-attack.html
nydailynews.com/new-york/jacqueline-kent-cooke-accused-smacking-lawyer-calling-jew-article-1.3735876
youtube.com/watch?v=ujnH4yNqL8E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

thanks for the link faggot

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5234041/New-York-socialite-charged-assault-purse-attack.html

>ywn have a cute rich girl to beat kikes with glass purses togehter
>night of broken glass purse

brb going to find surgar momma

Is this that love feeling I hear about?

>444
She's truly an angel

Is she, dare I say it, /our socialite/?

>glass purse
What a stupid idea.
Imagine lugging that shit around while you're out thotting.
The absolute state of Americans.

>Glass purse
FOR
WHAT
PURPOSE

wtf

for glassing motherfuckers
what the heck is going on with all these trips?

it's too late now, thread SAGE

you know user

you've always known

Glass the Jews
Race war naow!

>what the heck is going on with all these trips?
chance

no shit

GLASS THE JEWS

Almost...

/our roastie/

i went out with a sheila i met down at the pub, seeing her glassing a cunt there was like love at first site ay.
We aren't together anymore, my heart shattered like that schooner she smashed over some cunts head

*inhale*
[unending screams]

Let's write her letters. Women love attention.

Kek is here, he wants us to find this woman and donate to her patreon

Confirmed.
She's our /angel/ with WASP wings.
Requesting fashwave aesthetic graphic of her

How's it a bad idea? She glassed a kike with it.

Because she could give the guy a wallop with a regular purse and he wouldn't be bleeding all over the internet.

official Sup Forums fashion item

Nice. I wish I was a lawyer, I would defend this Nazi Stacy pro bono.

Millionaire doesn't really mean that much on Manhattan, does it? Everyone who owns an apartment there is a millionaire.

racists shouldn't be able to reach success. racism shouldn't go together with other characteristics that drives success. when will i see a raceless world where i could move to the US and not meet any racist?

>Cooke allegedly yelled 'Hurry up, Jew!' at a woman in the coat check area
>“Hurry up, Jew. I got places to be,” Cooke allegedly repeated
>Then bashed the woman's son in the head with $300 glass box clutch
HURRY UP JEW

>$300 purse
quite modest lady right there
would bang

Yes, I'm sure they completely ignored her saying that and bit their tongue until she bashed them in the head. They totally didn't chimp the fuck out I'm sure.

What did Satan mean by this?

>The socialite told her, "Why don't you use your money to get a nose job?"
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

They probably made some rude comment. Sup Forums might not interact with Jews often IRL, but they are actually rude cunts. I got called a goy by one once.

if she was black and doing the equivalent thing to a white person, she'd be morally bad?

Obviously
But it wouldn’t even make the local pd’s Facebook page

thanks ms skeltal

Watch the vid. Belligerent Jew trying to stand over and menace a small White woman:
nydailynews.com/new-york/jacqueline-kent-cooke-accused-smacking-lawyer-calling-jew-article-1.3735876

why? morality shouldn't change based on skin color. she's a spoiled kid of a rich dad, with trashy attitude. she shouldn't be the mascot or role model of anything. unless you have no moral compass and don't care about good and evil.

>”There's nothing that happened on New Year's Eve,” she told The News. “I was here in my apartment.”

good character, amirite? i've yet to see a racist with good traits. i thought racism should be acceptable and it's humane etc etc.

>Cooke allegedly yelled 'Hurry up, Jew!' at a woman in the coat check area
>Then bashed the woman's son in the head with $300 glass box clutch, he claims

DAY OF THE PURSE

DAY OF THE PURSE

DAY OF THE PURSE

Glass the kikes

In-group morality > universal morality
That's why this story is front page news, because a Jew attacked a White woman, other Jews in the media have leapt in to spin the story in their fellow tribesman's defence out of in-group loyalty.

We now join in to defend /OurGirl/ who was attacked by a misogynist Jew twice her size, called a cunt, thrown to the ground, menaced and chased down the street, and railroaded by Jewish media.

kek

K R I S T A L N A C H T

noice

where's the sex tape

Looks like the jew faggot was assaulting her first, but it's Jew York, so the Jew media will spin it against her - and the NYJEWPD will charge her and she'll have to go in front of a Jew Judge.

>we against misogyny now
what. SHE ATTACKED HIM UNTIL HE BLED. no, in group morality has to be pressured until it disappears. i don't want there to be an indivisible wall between me and my future white neighbors.

>chance

Plausible deniability, Kek-style.
Memnoch BTFO.

What a cunt. I hope she gets sued for millions.

Don't forget to wear your yarmulke to temple this Friday. Rabbi Schmuli has a special sermon prepared about the levels of goyim knowing on the internet as of late.

how is calling someone what they are antisemitic

to bash semites with clearly

>attacked him until he bled
It's a glass purse you faggot, any hit with that on your domepiece is going to make you bleed

Glassing cunts

yes! and she shouldn't be guilty? he was merely protecting himself. in highschool, that stacy would also probably bully you, idiot.

>...spewing anti-Semitic slurs
>Cooke allegedly yelled 'Hurry up, Jew!'
>'Hurry up, Jew, I got places to be!'

so calling a jew a jew is not only antisemetic but the word "jew" is a racial slur. wow.

this is how kristallnacht (night of the broken glass) begins....

Black peepo can't see the reflective purse.

Jews can't smell shekels through reflective either.

Can't steal what y'all cant see

>satanic trips
>burgerland

hmmm

Video literally shows the jew escalating the conflict and assaulting her after the boyfriend repeatedly tries to get him to leave without resorting to violence.

Yeah sure they were being anti-semitic but the jew resorted to violence first.

So a Jew probably thought he could cop a feel on a random white blonde goyim and didn't know she was rich, and so she bashed him and called him a Jew fuck, basically.

She sorta looks like a midget in that photo.. snicker snicker

>Glass the jews

Wtf...

Damn this bitch career over

When we're finished.

Don't you know goyim, you are forbidden to name the Jew!

nobody likes jews, everbody is forced to sit and smile at the shit show but when drunk ....its gaschamber time

truth

GLASSCHAMBERS WHEN

I FEEL IT

tfw he forced himself on them
these bitches need to learn how to follow directions
they've been schooled in following directions
they are learned in how to fake
I'll break through to them
there will be no room for faking
I'll put my fat jewish cock in them and let their true selves come right out
my cock will teach them what it's really like to follow directions

>socialite
>$300 purse

Hey there Mel

Hecking Heil Hitler!

The glassing must commence

schwing

GLASS THE KIKES! I'VE GOT SHIT TO DO!

It's a sign that it's finally time
RACE WAR NOW

>we will put 10,000 Jews at once in a giant tumble dryer filled with broken glass
>the kikes never even thought of this in their holohoax fantasies

This.
Offer to make a conjugal visit

This is almost enough to convince me marriage is worth it. Too bad she's a unicorn. If I met a girl redpilled about the jewish question I would marry her in a heartbeat.

>Haberkorn was left bleeding from two cuts on the right side of his head from Cooke’s blows.
>Thomas said she went to confront Cooke, and the socialite told her, “Why don’t you use your money to get a nose job?”
lol

As always, lol
First post best post.

jew privilege beats woman privilege every day of the week. if she had assaulted and insulted a white man this wouldnt even be news.

I am no longer afraid to name the Jew or call a spade a spade in public.

top kek

Night of the Crystal Purse, Oy Vey!

>Heiress denies the incident occurred and says she was at home for the New Year

already talking to police. smdh

We must not ignore or minimise the climate of anti-WASP fearmongering which no doubt radicalised this woman. While I do not condone her actions, they serve as a regrettable opportunity for Jews to reflect on their role in perpetuating a culture of hatred and bigotry.

Not having to worry about nuance or accuracy with newfriends is pretty comfy desu. Not sure why I was so worried a few years ago.

I'm sure that reference is lost on these retards.

yep, an angel from hell

Which one?

>Gynocentrism - where the cultural is forced to revolve around the female worldview

>Gynopartiality- female immorality is applauded while male immorality is criminalized.

>gyno infantalization - women should never be fully responsible for their actions and are to be afforded special privledges

>Vibro Correctness - Minorities cant be held acountable for acting in accordance with their stereotype

>Liberating Tolerance - where tolerance is to be given only to groups advocating the "correct" viewpoint and those advocating the wrong viewpoint must be silenced.

This is a Clear case of Vibro Correctness. Jews are pushy and slow. But her calling out a jew for acting acording to the stereotype isnt okay according to Political Correctness and the Jews inconisderation and rudness are to be ignored and certainly never to he recognized as an attribute intrisic to Jewishness.

>Vibro Correctness.

youtube.com/watch?v=ujnH4yNqL8E