Germans killed millions of Europeans for this

Germans killed millions of Europeans for this.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=QBOOBkUJzjI
my.mixtape.moe/uearul.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=CuEqy8JoAcw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

and this

this too

and this

as well as this

They're literally teaching them not to openly sleaze, the intricacies of the cat and mouse game is probably out of scope. I fucking hate negging, I'm just not that guy who gives my friends shit.

And they wonder why those lazy young white men drop out of society and don't feel the effort to support society worth it anymore.

Do you think Hitler would just suicide all over again if he was brought back to life and saw modern day Germany?

taking in brown dicks is truly prussian way.

Also how else can Grossgermania come true?
It's all about diversit and no national identity.

Thanks, (((Mr.Flirt)))

No, modern germany was hitler's intention

Germans btfo, they will never recover

Why don't you kneel down and suck the dicks of your new overlords already?

Germans are so fucking pathetic.

Maybe they would have won if their leader wasn't so dumb, fame doesn't = intelligence

Germany's been occupied since 1945. The Elites of the Allies can do with them whatever they want. If they want replace Germans they can do that.

Wouldn't that just be a class on how to approach women without immediately raping them?

Uhh perhaps he was just playing 4d chess, I mean why does his mother look so Jewish

holy fuck.

We have a border with them.

holy fuck. In my life I've seen like 6 different nigs total, in Poland.

We have a border with them.It's getting scary.

>literally teaching rapefugees how to rape politely
>whites allow\encourage this
>whites wonder why they're going extinct
krauts fucking wish they were israel , we built a wall and are deporting all our rapefugees back to africa . and if someone tries to organize something like OP pic it wouldnt last a day.

let's hope you guard it well

>migrants taught not to rape and how to act like supreme gentleman

Hell sirs, I dont see where the problem is.

You need a wall.

digits confirm
start building soon

militarize it. conscript the unemployed and use them to bayonet any german faggots trying to come across the border

I wonder when they get as worried of ethnic Germans finding a partner as they get about the relationship status of their pet muslims.

where the white women at?

no surprise here

and those are exclusively muslims
the majority of non-german births are mutts
USG when

Image is photshopped, retard. All the people in the picture had one nigger's face pasted over theirs.

perhaps
the reality is much worse

Germany was (((de-nazified))) by the allies.

They can't do anything but accept refugees. If they shoot them everyone especially the (((Anglo's))) will call them Nazi's and might even attack them

Holy shit.
Fuck.
That feeling when Germany ceases to exist even in your life.

Do you even cuck?

That was the anglos, Bank of England and Fabian Society.

Germans? You dumb ass forgot that Merkel's maiden name is Kasner, a KIKE name.

Yes, she's one of those sniveling, good-for nothing Race-traitors the Bolsheviks trained in the former (((USSR))). So don't blame the doing of THE KIKES on us. Dumbass.

It's like they don't even have classes to offer women to court refugee women and German men. I guess literally all migrants are male and not even holidays about it

>30%+ Germans vote Merkel
>40%+ Germans vote lefties (total)
>AFTER all the rapes and murders
>WIR DINDUEN NUFFEN
you like what's happening and want even more migrants
you literally asked us to give you all our migrants, more than 1 million over 2 years

Show your real flag. What is with this fucking delusion that germany is the source of all the worlds problems. You went to fucking war with them and defeated them and their head has been in your guillotine ever since. Its not germanys fault youre all such spineless fucking morons.

Leave into Russia. Life is not sugar at all, but at least we are not cuckolds

t. polack scrubbing toilets in germany because poland is such a shithole to live and work in.
And I think the total euro death count is on all participants not only germany.

And people bitch about that roosh guy. Well whatever

Bullshit. People here live in a (((CIA))) information bubble, they are literally told white is black and black is white. They are living inside the Zionist matrix, they have no fucking clue what's going on. But more and more are rescued each day, and it's a good thing.

>Thinking Germany is a country.

What is the (((BRD))) company. Dumbass.

I highly doubt the nazis wanted this shit.

We don't have a legit Government, is is just a CIA company to make the mudshits more money.
The current construct is registered as a company. There is no legit govt. here.

2bh they should've fought harder, like the japs. Imagine the difference it would have made 200,000 Germans fighting to death or do suicide attacks in Stalingrad instead of surrendering and dying in a gulag anyway like bitches.

Germans fought tooth and nail to prevent this. It was the allied cuck forces - the burgers, the Anglos, the ruskies and the French who sacrificed their lives for this. Don't shift the blame now, kike.

Unfortunately you were too greedy and your leadership made too many mistakes.

If there are any Germen men left they should find these 3 girls and beat the shit out of them for advocating the eradication of the White Race.

Germany? you mean Turkey 2.0?

Stop shilling

I hope some german terrorists start doing shit like in die hard. Take over buildings. Slaughter everyone inside. Blow the bitch up. I dont understand whats stopping them. The world hates them. They know it. Their future is dim as fuck. What is left for them in life. To be a laughing stock. To be the person everyone blames. I hope germans start massacring everyone. I really fucking do. Just load up planes with carpet bombs and carpet bomb major cities all around the world. Fuck it all.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=QBOOBkUJzjI

>implying WWII was fought for muslim immigrants and not for the defense of the status-quo the Nazi Germany has broken
>being so red-pilled that everything is about promoting LGBT, cuckoldry and muslim immigrants

At this point the only thing Germweenies are willing to slaughter is non-pozzed whites. Germany is literally a doomsday cult in country form, I can't fathom a country were the population is brainwashed into self-hate from birth. Even North Koreans are at least brainwashed into thinking their people are the greatest.

>Americans , British and Canadians killed millions for this

hey faggot build a wall for us! we need it more

Statements like "wake up" are so retarded.

this is all so depressing as fuck.

AMERICAN SOLDIER SO SMALL THAT HE FIT IN BACKPACK

XAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAA!!!!

Germans are too rich and comfortable, so they decided not to have kids because they don't want to grow up.

Since your government has grand goals of being part of the next big superpower they are importing instead now.

If you fuckers start popping out kids more they won't have to import them.

What's wrong with this except that it will help prevent assault?

>implying its not what the allies fought for.

Are this numbers real? are the Germans really becoming extinct?

wrong
merkel is actually a polak destroying the german menace

It's temporary. Once they adopt the western lifestyle they will be go back to normal birth rates. Same thing happened with every immigration.

>It is Germanys and not the Allies fault

nu/pol/ needs to go

mr flirt, eh. let me guess, his name is deiter & he teaches them them to get women to stroke the monkey

>Once they adopt the western lifestyle

that won't change their culture, which will stay strong since they like conglomerating in areas and make muslim enclaves instead of micing up with the kuffats any more than they have to

In no way will it prevent assault.

and by then they'll already have supermajority so it won't matter, and the (((western lifestyle))) you're talking about won't even exist

it's all so tiresome, Kollege

This is just a silent admission that they've imported savages

>it's cultural
it's biological tard
just like niggs adopted the us lifestyle but are down only thanks to abortions right ?

Germany has to be the most ridiculous nation after Sweden.

the new germansTM

get fucked europe!

>which will stay strong
Perhaps for a generation but after it will be normal. Look at all the Italians, Greeks and Irish. The second generation no longer has gorilliions of children.

this board is only getting worse over the years, i really got to leave

the differences are not biological
niggs mate at a younger age and mate more it's
R vs K selection

*are biological

Sure it will. They don't know better than to look at uncovered women as impure and assault them. This will teach them not to be raping lunatics. It worked in the US.

it's very clear what's going on
it realy is much much worse

my.mixtape.moe/uearul.webm

>14-15
Ripe for breeding. Tell me these fucking scheming cunts aren't up to something.

>rape politely
It's called having sex

Exactly. There is no need to breed as much knowing your environment is not killing your offspring.

God damn it!-- Looks like we're eventually going to have to go in and clean house again! It's almost cyclical at this point.

>m.youtube.com/watch?v=QBOOBkUJzjI
>this video is not available

sigh....
is it this?
youtube.com/watch?v=CuEqy8JoAcw

> implying the eventual promotion of LGBT, cuckoldry and muslim immigrants isn't part of the same status quo that nazi Germany has broken

it's just rape with your pinky up like a classy englishman sipping tea realy

>my.mixtape.moe/uearul.webm
leftards...all women...

nigga wut?
niggervilles are famous for killing niggers. baltimore, detroit, chicago, st. louis.. hell st louis has a neighborhood with a per 100,000 homicide rate three times higher than the national rate in honduras.

how many rapefugees have you pimped your wife\sister\daughter to yet?

yea

1918 - 2018
1932 - 20??

Hitler was either retarded or a Zionist shill.
He could've just diverted the resources to building the atomic bomb first instead of invading Europe and Russia and he would win without fighting a war.