Is it time that we beg?

As I understand it there are countries that are very ethno nationlastic such as Hungary, Poland, Iceland, Czech Republic, Israel, Austria, Japan, etc...

Isn't it time that we ask these people for help with out demography problem? What would we ask them for even if we didn? I'm tired of going this alone and it would be pretty swell if we could get some sort of help from our brethren that are well entrenched.

One thought is we have a lot of high skilled and highly intelligent white men being blackballed from society across the West, is there some way they could help with this?

Other urls found in this thread:

euractiv.com/section/health-consumers/news/lower-quality-of-same-food-brands-in-eastern-europe-raises-eyebrows/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Let's beg the Bloc to help us.
The absolute state of Canada.

You just reminded me of Estonian,Lithuania,Latvia.

Desperate times burger, desperate times. US is worse off than any of us too so you might want to consider swallowing your pride or see yourself go extinct

Japs have nervous breakdowns when they go to Paris because of all the "diversity" .Maybe we can appeal to them for some kind of help with propaganda about how bad the situation is.

Less American culture, less English speaker, less westerner lifestyle means more white babies here.

v4 death squads coming in

>Austria
Vienna is FULL of muslims.

Help how? Fuck your white women and make them give birth? Why are you so cucked, leaf?

I recently moved from Babylon(Toronto) to Quebec City and I find those factors seem to be a decent bulwark but also see them have zero effect in say Montreal, France,or other Euro countries...The later all being more heavy on those aspects though I suppose

Nobody asked you Russia,you've got it worse than most of us do

There's nothing to it, you gotta stop sucking nigger and muslim dick and put all liberal leftists against the wall and you're gonna unjust yourself eventually.

> be shithole with nothing going for yourself
> somehow "nationalistic" retards are always in power

>Austria & Iceland
>Ethnonational
Austria is civic "nationalist" and Iceland is liberal, but without shitskins, because it's too cold for them

I see how Japan and Israel are ethno nationalistic but i don't really see it that much in the Czech Republic, Poland and Austria. Every Pole i met was in my opinion more open then most western. The difference is that they're actually nationalistic, meaning you have to become a Polish patriot if you want to live amongst them and most people can't do that.
We in the west can't even call ourselfs nationalistic without being compared to nazis, you have to call yourself "patriotic".

Iceland also has very strict immigration. They're not in the EU or whatever....

>very strict immigration and not being in the EU is now called being ethno nationalistic
That's where you're wrong kiddo

normies don't mind to be blacked, and the rest of (you) sincerely consider Eastern Europeans to be subhumans - yes, we noticed

so, you're on your own

>...means more white babies here.

What the fuck are you talking about?
You haven't had natural population growth since 1980 and your fertility rate is 1.49.

Whatever.At lease theyre insulated and in a better position to help us if we could convince them

It's almost as if Jews are trying to turn us into them... Countryless very tiny nomadic tribe

>Iceland also has very strict immigration. They're not in the EU or whatever....

You're clueless.
Iceland is a member of the European Economic Area which basically makes it an EU member in economic terms.
That also means that Iceland accepts FULL FREEDOM OF MOVEMENT with the EU+EEA+Switzerland.
Oh, and it's a member of Schengen, so no border/immigration controls for EU+EEA+Swiss citizens.

And you think the only reason darkies don't go there is because of muh cold?Isn't there gibs to be had?It's cold in Sweden and that doesn't stop them.Cold in Canada too but they all love it here

>As I understand it there are countries that are very ethno nationlastic such as Hungary, Poland, Iceland, Czech Republic, Israel, Austria, Japan, etc...

>Poland
>israel
>flag
we know who you are

>And you think the only reason darkies don't go there is because of muh cold?Isn't there gibs to be had?It's cold in Sweden and that doesn't stop them.Cold in Canada too but they all love it here

I presume you mean refugees because any "darkie" with EU citizenship, like the children of African immigrants to France, can go to Iceland any time they like.

Well, refugees don't go to Iceland because:
- Refugees mostly use land routes to move
- Germany and Sweden have much more attractive welfare systems
- Because of the rules of Schengen, a refugee can be deported back to the first EU country that he entered. So refugees would have to travel through all of Europe without getting caught and registered before they somehow make it to Iceland.
If they get registered anywhere else, Iceland could deport them back to that country.
-Iceland is climatically unattractive, much more so than Sweden or Canada.

This.

I am not defending multiculturalism. But you seriously picked the wrong countries.
Hungary is Gypsieland. No need to say more. Poland, Czechia and Slovakia have been leeching off the eu since the joined. Without western gibs their economies die.
Japan is literally dying and quite quickly.
Austria... did you even visit a big city?
Israel... do I need to tell you?
Iceland is the only worthy one you mentioned.

poland is so fuckin poor we go work in germany where imigrants are our bosses

EU isn't a charity, you dumb nigger. There are loans, not gibs.
All the EU loans barely make up 1% of polish GDP.

Go ahead, fact check it.

exactly, do you know which groups have a gorillion of babies hans embolo?

>italy calling other gypsieland

practice your cuck jokes and go into standup

>Poland, Czechia and Slovakia have been leeching off the eu since the joined. Without western gibs their economies die.
Stop with this bullshit you nigger trash. If all this gibs are true how is it possible PLN:EU ratio do not change?

its only evidence of how much brainwash EU is pushing and how much all these european halfwits are swallowing it.

which is pretty sad, considering /pol should have people that see the difference between bullshit and reality.

the eu scraps are nothing compared to the cheap top tier workforce the v4 provides, also they use it as a dumpster for their shit quality products

>Poland, Czechia and Slovakia have been leeching off the eu since the joined. Without western gibs their economies die.
OY ZWEI!

>euractiv.com/section/health-consumers/news/lower-quality-of-same-food-brands-in-eastern-europe-raises-eyebrows/

its not i want to tell you to fuck off, but we are literaly full