Little Witch Academia

Why is Chariot's magic regarded as meme? Judges seemed to enjoy Akko and Diana's performances so it's not like they just hate fun right? Also Chariot is very sexy.

>they just hate fun right?
I had fun once

I want to befriend lil Ursula

that isn't in the /h/ thread

Plot reasons we don't know

Is sex allowed at the academy? Or if you get caught doing it do you get expelled?

Looks like a deodorant commercial

I'm sure Akko would somehow bumble her way into not getting expelled somehow

>use magic for fun and entertainment
>somehow this is bad
>use magic for fucking boring and highly outdated uses
>somehow this is good

The difference is probably complexity in the casting.

iqdb is your friend

They liked it and were entertained, but it was crappy magic. Akko sucks at magic.

You don't get disqualified for crappy magic though.

Why didn't she use the Shiny Rod anyway? She knew the words to use the metamorphis magic.

She did use the Shiny Rod, but did normal magic with it. I guess she didn't want to use Chariot magic for something like that.

Akko got disqualified by the power of asspulls:

>lose broom race when you're clearly in the lead AND managed to tame a legendary broom which is incredibly fickle
>lose contest when you manage to lift an ancient curse off of a tortured spirit so that I can be at peace AND manage to make fancy people impressed

The only good thing that happened in that episode was seeing Diana realize she's a soulless fuck who is incapable of having joy in her heart (and/or having friends).

Magical society likely disapproves of showing magic off to the muggles. That could easily hook into witches becoming fearful of being burned after some witchies a long while back went mad with power, so they became insular and resistant.

Thus, they've become too mired in tradition to find magic fun and have suffered constant bleeding loss of pupils as they aren't bringing new blood into the fold.

Literally no one enjoys watching those dances, but they keep doing that shit year after year anyway. Now, when they see Akko's silly stupid half-assed magic a little YAY fills their hearts. They enjoy it but haven't yet realized that's what magic is SUPPOSED to be. Fun and fleeting, not calcified and boring. Diana is sure to undo her parent's brainwashing and recover the YAY she used to have inside her heart when she watched Shiny Chariot when she was a little girl just like Akko. EVERYBODY is gonna get YAY'd by the end.

They got disqualified because their role was to get eaten, not to purify.

They got disqualified because it was decided Diana would win way before they started the festival. She's their "star" after all.

No, they didn't do the task that they were given.

Sorry Pedro, but I don't buy that.

>The only good thing that happened in that episode was seeing Diana realize she's a soulless fuck who is incapable of having joy in her heart (and/or having friends).
and that shes gay

It's like you didn't even watch.

It's like you didn't read my post. I know what they said. I just don't buy it. The fact that they don't explain what "rule" they supposedly broke sounds fishy as fuck. It's like the teachers pulled that out of their asses right there and then.

Their task was to get sacrificed. They did not get sacrificed. In fact they ruined the sacrifice event for the future.

>Why is Chariot's magic regarded as meme?

What the fuck are you trying to say? Did you learned english by browsing KYM or something?

Like I said, I don't buy it. That's all there is to it.

See, what Shiny Chariot really needed to do was team up with Terry Crews. I understand now.

They technically still got eaten.

wait....that doesn't look right

The whole thing put in term is like "Justice is blind".
No matter what good deed you done, if you break the rule, you still get fuck over.

>they sees your dick

guys I want to watch her performancewhile jerking off

>implying Amanda uses condoms

I want Shario to look at me EXACTLY this way.

>No heart pupils.

Literally who cares?

Well, I guess is somehow like how the youth novels are seen by the literature world.
They are funny and all, but by no means they good from a literary point of view, they are just entretaining.

Wasn't Shiny Chariot the analogy of the fun-simple animes that inspired animators and artist despite those series having no substance at all?

Edit it in yourself

this

Witches are the worst kind of hipsters, just like Sup Forums users. Anything that is remotely popular in the general public is regarded as trash and pleb tier.

Akko is a little tard trying to learn magic and spread yays. Chariot is an adult. Akko's situation is cute, Chariot's is just sad.

How would her pits smell?

Asking for myself and not a friend.

They were supposed to get eaten AND get out through her anus.

>very clear reason team akko got DQed
>didin't do task at hand
>ruined the event for the foreseeable future
>"I don't buy it"
are you retarded user? i think you're retarded.

But she's not? She's a genius that went from preschooler level to actually getting passing grades in a middle/high school setting in just months.

She's headstrong, goofy, and a bit overconfident, but in terms of results she's doing fantastic.

even if they "completed" the task "technically" they still ruined the event for the future. I think that alone is grounds for DQ

>Shiny Chariot lost her yay after getting blacked by Terry Crews during an old spice commercial shoot

ayyyyy

DELET THIS

So if they asked pic related to eat kindly eat and shit them out and she obliged, would that have made Akko the Moonlight Witch?

no because they ruined a school tradition

the foreign judges laughed it up but the ones at her own school couldn't stand it and would have shut her down if not for the Headmistress

It's pretty clear that they have nothing nice to say about innovation

What's making Amanda blush so hard Sup Forums?

If she was eaten and shat out in a spectacular way then sure.

Constanze's vulnerable belly

her red-blooded american blood

Huge dick

Diana confessed her NTR fantasies involving her and Akko.

Yeah how dare she rescue an innocent princess from being locked away in a jar with sorrow and torment as her only company.

FUCK THIS SCHOOL!

'tatoes

Yeah, the school tradition where they torture the cursed revenant soul of a royal woman. Luna Nova sucks.

>no because they ruined a school tradition

What could Chariot's cup-size be I wonder?

user, they are witches.

I want to grind up Sucy, mix her into a potion and drop it over some third world country to see what would happen.

How did her friends died?

C

comfy

>ywn be Diana
>ywn find magic to stop time
>ywn lust over Akko as time is stopped
>ywn find her frozen body and drag it to your room
>ywn do lewd things with Akko
>ywn take out your cock and start voilating every hole availabe
>ywn cum everywhere both in and out of her body
>ywn fall asleep and forget that you unfroze time
>ywn wake up realizing you fucked up
>ywn hear Akko snoring next to you
>ywn see Akko slowly wake up and say that she has to punish you for your lewd acts
>ywn say that she took your line
Why live, Sup Forums?

she's a master of self transformation it can be as big as she wants.

Though you really gotta start slow. People are gonna notice something ain't right if you come in Monday with an B cup and by Thursday you're rocking double ds

Leave Diana's belly to me!

>a retard calling other retarded

>tfw you will never be BULLIED

Why live?

>Chariot's got a breast expansion fetish

She probably ate them.

What are you saying?? Lotte was the only one who scored a boy you What's-your-name the Lesbo.

now i'm imagining the little witches exposing their midriffs wearing akashic student uniforms. little belly academy.

Revised WW2:
>Akko starts bullying the Chinese (Avery?) and Korean students
>Amanda tells Akko to cut it out
>Meanwhile, Constanze throws shit at Borislava and knocks her to the ground
>she then pins Ursula and starts blowing her tummy
>Diana isn't having any of it and starts swinging at Constanze
>Diana calls in Lulu to help, as well as the Australian, New Zealand, and the Indian exchange students to help
>Constanze throws a bunch of shit at Diana, mostly misses
>Diana begs for Amanda's help
>Constanze begins swinging at Jasminka
>Amanda gives her some shit to throw but doesn't provide any kind of actual aid
>Akko decides to throw shit at Amanda while she has her pants down
>Amanda is caught by surprised but throws shit back
>Jasminka is caught by surprise by Constanze but kicks her ass
>Diana and her ilk, as well as Amanda, help kick Constanze's ass; Ursula gives some help during this time, too
>Amanda, tired of Akko's shit, stabs her twice

I want to lock them in a room with no magic and tell them the only way out is for one to kill and eat the other.

Barbara is just misunderstood. She only bullies because if she didn't she'd get bullied herself.

hey man don't blame me, regardless of the fact that its "bad," that fact is, A school tradition that has been going on for god knows how many years is ruined.

What the fuck user

I want to be locked in a room with them and sexually assaulted by those cuties for hours on end

That should never have become a tradition in the first place.

What does Ursula have to do with this? I think I missed something.

she's French

What? Im not really gonna let her out. But you need to motivate them somehow

Sweet dreams Sup Forums

The old guard are probably aware of her messianic pretensions and her ultimate failure.

Last thread got my noggin joggin. What exactly IS a nuclear grade belly blowing?

Ah, thank you.

>That should never have become a tradition in the first place.

sais who? who are you to say that?

this is why trump won. fucking liberals shoving their "morals" down people's throat

Pick a color, any color.

belly blowing so hard you can feel it on your no-no's

>this is why trump won. fucking liberals shoving their "morals" down people's throat
What does that have to do with anything?