Was Slobodan a filthy war criminal or hero in disguise?

Was Slobodan a filthy war criminal or hero in disguise?

I fellt sorry for him, somehow. He doesn't look like a criminal.

hero ZA DOM SPREMNI

Can you elaborate why? I want to know.

Anyone

cuz he gave muslims help against the serbs and then they stabbed him in the back daclaring him a war criminal he also saved many croatian villages in bosnia and was a great general with his frugal use of supplies and holding out against a larger serb force

Why not both?

>Was Slobodan a filthy war criminal or hero in disguise?
The winning side never declares their own as criminals, so clearly all he was guilty of is losing.

the only shocking this about this is this happened BEFORE the TLJ premiere

Didn't he just blow up a bridge? Nobody was on it but the enemy was using it to move shit around.

But it was also used by Muslim refugees!

The thing about these fucking trials is that they just assumed that anyone with any authority must have done one genocide or another.

He did what he had to for his people, just as Serbian generals did for their own. He is only guilty of disregarding others in favor of Croats, which is not inherently bad. It's just unbuddhist

There's no such thing as a war crime, sorry.

We didn’t lose in Bosnia, it was politics that abolished Croat majority entity in Bosni.

We didn’t lose in Bosnia, it was politics that abolished Croat majority entity in Bosnia

>t. Sir Arthur Harris

Ups, posted it twice, sorry

I reject the court's sentence.

the ICC is perhaps a bigger joke than the UN. No one pays attention to it, and the only people that even acknowledged the death of Slobodan Praljak were us, and that's only because of the memes

He studied in parallel and graduated in successive years EE, Philosophy+Sociology and Drama

He is filthy rich and his stepson inherited a ridiculous amount of money, real estate and projects.

He was a very smart and capable man, and the son of rather infamous Croat Communist Agent/Assassin in Herzegovina.

He was exceptionally intelligent. His IQ was surely around or above 150. Wrote numerous books, analysis, studies about war.