ARE YOU SCARED TRUMPETS?

Rep. Keith Ellison, the first Muslim to be elected to the U.S. Congress and, also the first African American to have been elected to the U.S. House from Minnesota has found the book you are all scared about:

At @MoonPalaceBooks and I just found the book that strike fear in the heart of @realDonaldTrump

twitter.com/keithellison/status/948657342308147202

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/revhosatx1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cannot wait for this to backfire on him

How is it okay for a politician to promote Anarchist ideas?

Being the first Muslim one would think that he would shy away of acting retarded.

Bump waiting the asleep burgers to wake up

Cover reminds me of Animal Farm's cover.
Fitting, I guess.

>How is it okay for a politician to promote Anarchist ideas?

>antifa
>anarchist

wew lad

No one is afraid of faggots.

Mine just says animal darm on the fron

>2018
>has heart attack

Remember!!!
The Big Brother is watching you

>there's civic cucks on this board right now who thought this wouldn't happen

He is literally the muh diversity face for Democrats

>DIIMDL FDRM
this meme of replacing lating letters with cyrilic ones needs to die
our A is the same are your A
Д is D
"I" doesn't exist
"И" is "i"

>the same are your
as your*

Right. We are in the midst of taking down some of the largest people in the Democratic elite and Trump is oh so scared. Keks. This won't backfire on him or anything.

Antifa is legally labeled a terrorist organization in multiple states already. He is retarded for posting this picture.

Lol lets not kid ourselves. Though antifa does incorporate all kinds of leftist scum a majority of them are anarchist

>ARE YOU SCARED TRUMPETS?
No. The guy's a dumb nigger that'll drive more whites away from the dems. Hope he does more shit like this

It's just a mental shorthand for saying this is "Russian" to burgers, no need to sperg over it.

who's read the book here? exactly. you whities don't read.

fuck Trump.

well, all muslims are terrorists essentially, so posting this pic holding a terror manual makes perfect sense to his muslim brain.

archive.org/details/revhosatx1

here it is for anyone interested.

No.

>At @MoonPalaceBooks and I just found the book that strike fear in the heart of @realDonaldTrump
>I just found the book that strike fear
>strike
Sorry to be a grammar nazi but this nigger should at least try and break sterotypes

>implying it's not
What are you, a nigger?

>At the age of 19, while attending Wayne State University in Detroit, Ellison converted from Catholicism to Islam, later giving the following explanation: "I can't claim that I was the most observant Catholic at the time [of my conversion]. I had begun to really look around and ask myself about the social circumstances of the country, issues of justice, issues of change. When I looked at my spiritual life, and I looked at what might inform social change, justice in society... I found Islam."
>When I looked at my spiritual life, and I looked at what might inform social change, justice in society... I found Islam."
hold onto your hats burgers, youve got one in the senate as well now.
>tfw got rid of ours

Is this nog up for re-election in 2018?