Wedding readings

Fellow christians of Sup Forums, what are some cool readings from the Bible I could pick for my wedding ?

Kikes & their MGTOW puppets not welcome in this thread

Good luck getting cucked in 3 years

do you want a single verse that fits or a whole chapter or even book to read from?

Hosea 2:5 and Ezekiel 23:20 made lovely readings in my service.

What’s mgtow?

I didn't do any because neither of us are Christian but the priest (he was a priest) had some good words.

Men Going There Own Way

Cheeky cunt

Beta faggots like who either can't manage to keep a woman in check or can't even score one and thus go full sour grapes as a solution

1 Corinthians 13:4-8 is good but it's also kind of a cliche. Don't know if that matters to you.

wont even take that long

she be sucking black cock in 6 months

while you are sitting in an office taking orders from some fat dike

Actually 1 Corinthians 13:4-13 is better.

No niggers and no fat dykes in my rural town, burger

Yeah, youre right. It'll be one of those refugees she'll convince you into sheltering.
Good luck, ensure you get that prenup signed first. Hopefully it'll stick when she rips everything you have from you

I hope you're having a good Catholic wedding and not some Protestant heathenry OP

The Bible is strictly against marriage. Why would you even consider quoting it at your ceremony?

(((They))) want you to get married. (((They))) created feminism and want you to think with your dick and marry one of these crazy bitches.

MGTOW is fucking with their plan

Of course, I aint a proddie

>Kikes & their MGTOW puppets not welcome in this thread

Don't you understand english ? Maybe should I write in paki speak ?

For tradwife material: Ephesians 5:20-29 or 1 Peter:3-8

Otherwise just Google traditional readings. There's lots of sappy stuff out there for people.

Do you understand marriage is a jewish scam?

God is a warrior

ہم جنس پرستوں اور ہارے ہوئے اس بحث سے باہر نکل جاتے ہیں

Thats Urdu.
And in those countries, divorce benefits the man everytime

Leviticus 18:19

‘Do not approach a woman to have sexual relations during the uncleanness of her monthly period.

cant go wrong with that one

Never get married!

>There
I hate Americans...cant speak their own language.

Genesis 12:3-4
I will make you a great nation;
I will bless you
And make your name great;
And you shall be a blessing.
I will bless those who bless you,
And I will curse him who curses you;
And in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.”

Psalm 122:6-7
Pray for the peace of Jerusalem:
“May they prosper who love you.
Peace be within your walls,
Prosperity within your palaces.”

Zechariah 12:1-3
The burden of the word of the Lord against Israel. Thus says the Lord, who stretches out the heavens, lays the foundation of the earth, and forms the spirit of man within him: “Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of drunkenness to all the surrounding peoples, when they lay siege against Judah and Jerusalem. And it shall happen in that day that I will make Jerusalem a very heavy stone for all peoples; all who would heave it away will surely be cut in pieces, though all nations of the earth are gathered against it.

Isaiah 60:12
For the nation and kingdom
that will not serve you shall perish;
those nations shall be utterly laid waste.

Isaiah 2:22 Don’t put your trust in mere humans. They are as frail as breath. What good are they?

Jeremiah 17:5-6 This is what the Lord says: “Cursed are those who put their trust in mere humans"

Ezekiel 23:20 is a marriage prophecy for you

Seriously stop shitting up this thread and go back to /r9k/ or whatever containment board you salty bastards escaped

Marriage is politically correct tho.
So its actually you who need to fuck off with your PC shit.

lol. Thats obscene

Ezekiel 23:19

Yet she became more and more promiscuous as she recalled the days of her youth, when she was a prostitute in Egypt. There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses.

post more girls in wedding dresses please

>So its actually you who need to fuck off with your PC shit

Mariage today is only PC when it involves two faggots or a nigger so no

Going MGTOW is not PC.

Corinthians 7:32-33

Corinthians 7:28

>"muh MGTOW jew shills wrote the new testament"

when the fuck did Sup Forums become dream wedding simulator and why is this allowed?

>born again Christian virgin

TOPLEL! Whats the matter, cumdumpster?
Did Chad not marry you so now you look for bible verses to shame men into marrying you?
Pic related, spermrag!

>quoting from NIV

Ruth 1:16-17

New International Version (NIV)
16 But Ruth replied, “Don’t urge me to leave you or to turn back from you. Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God. 17 Where you die I will die, and there I will be buried. May the Lord deal with me, be it ever so severely, if even death separates you and me.”

Normally I'd mock your idealism but you've managed to keep the EU in check. Carry on.

Here's a few that are typically used.

John 15:9-17
John 2:1-11
Mark 10:6-9,
Matthew 22:35-40
1 John 4:7-16
Philippians 2:2-3
Colossians 3:12-17
Ephesians 5:2, 21-33
1 Corinthians 13:1-13

Thanks user I'm looking for some as well. Any good verses for a couple that only recently accepted Jesus?

Ephesians 5:21-33 is the only one I've found so far after our pastor recommended it.

Please tell me you converted to Catholicism and not one of the meme denominations.

As an aspergers individual is MGTOW suitable or should I marry? I feel that I can not form a strong enough relation with a female companion, and my income and life would be much easier.

Obviously, I won't judge those other people but I grew up around Mormons and know a meme religion when I see it

Good lad. Mormons aren't even Christian. They don't believe in the Trinity, they believe God isn't almighty and used to be mortal, they believe in so many memes they make Scientology look like physics 101.

These are some other passages used for weddings that might fit what you are looking for:

Psalm 37:3-7, Romans 12:1-2, 9-18, Ephesians 3:14-21, 1 John 3:18-24,Revelation 19:1, 5-9

I'll share because I love to hear how others found God as we all have our own journey. The first church I looked at seriously about a year was *iirc* Catholic because it was nearby. I was turned off by the ritualistic nature of their service. It felt forced and the smiles on peoples faces were forced and unfriendly. I just started doing volunteer work at various churches which meant cleaning toilets, painting, etc. it felt good to humble myself after over a decade away from any manual labor. Eventually went to a catholic church and was invited to stick around for service after help setting up and I knew it was for me.

Thanks user I'll check these in NLT

>I feel that I can not form a strong enough relation with a female companion, and my income and life would be much easier.

There's your answer.

Ideally I say that you should still date and mess around with girls, you can develop a lot of great social skills and experiences. Just don't get the state involved with a marriage license. It's up to you, brother.

>NLT
Atleast use King James Version not "revised" into "modern" english

Glad to help. Blessings to you in the wedding

That's a good story. One of the main critiques I hear of Catholicism is that it's too rigid and ritualistic, but a friend invited me to go to his Baptist church once and everything was so loose. They were playing a guitar, and everyone was just chitchatting with each other during the service. Even the priest didn't seem to take it seriously. There was no sense of devotion. There was no tradition. So people can call Catholicism rigid if they want to, but it has 2,000 years of unbroken legitimacy.

Don't get married, but instead, find a woman you hate, then buy her a house.

KJV is not good in my opinion. It's eloquent but not correctly translated in parts.

I was struggling with the terminology because I wasn't raised with any of these teachings. For example my path to finding God required me finding the explanation of what God's "Love" actually means. I talked to one of the Pastors about this and he recommended NLT until I understand the message. I'll use the compare versions option in a bible app when I like the verse.

Thank you user.

I still don't understand how baptists are different from Christians. I would say maybe I am going to a baptists church because they had guitar and the chitchat but we don't have priests or deacons just pastors, people, and God.

All you need is:

>For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and cleave to his wife; And they twain shall be one flesh: so then they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.
>Mark 10:7-9

Psalm 23: 5-6
>Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever.

Baptists are Christians, but I'd say the main difference between any Protestant denomination (e.g. Anglicans, Baptists, etc.) and any old denomination (e.g. Catholicism, Orthodoxy, etc.) is that Protestants believe in sola scriptura and others do not. There are other differences, of course, but that's the big one in my opinion.

Alrighty thanks for the advice user.

>Insults Jews
>Is part of a jewish sect religion and praises a jew
???