An user said earlier if Im having waking visions of this symbol im being called to something.. how do I into club?

an user said earlier if Im having waking visions of this symbol im being called to something.. how do I into club?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That’s the sonnenrad. The old gods are waking my friend.

yah user earlier said wotan

he also said we would know nothing about the black sun unless his order wanted us to know, so if youre out there user point me in the right direction

Consult the sonnenrad, speak with Surtur. You will find your answers.

The Black Sun rises over Europe

lel
first jewgle result is from the (((ADL)))

>Black-yellow sun rises over Europe
>Africanoids (arabs and niggers) invading Europe
>China buying up strategic ports, industry, IT companies and corporations all over Europe
>Asians buying up property in European cities
BLACK HOLE SUN, WON'T YOU COME
AND WASH AWAY THE RAIN
BLACK HOLE SUN, WON'T YOU COME
WON'T YOU COME
WON'T YOU COME

Seek not the 3rd Reich relation. The meaning is much more ancient.

i hope you dont talk about that black sun larper bodhi mantra that shits up every thread?
tries to get you into saturn worship by misrepresenting the symbol and telling you how the 666 is a good number, having his fanboys tell me im plagiarizing his work while his work is shilling his youtube channel on which he uploads videos he downloaded from other channel plagiarizing them instead.

im digging deep

nah, ive seen this shit behind my eyes ever since I had a breakthrough experience on salvia. been wondering what the fuck it is for years

i can go into the meaning (at least what i think it is) but that would take me 2 posts since i first have to go into the opposing symbolism

if you have the time Id appreciate it. Ive seen this symbol oscilating like a fan made of wires of light behind everything I see, basically im aware of the thing projecting my reality

The sonnenrad represents many things, and is found throughout every single proto-Aryan culture. It’s a trinity, and a common representation of time, death, and rebirth. I will help you start your journey. But first you must be able to successfully astral project during meditation.

Ive been working on it, dont really have out of body meditation techniques just lucid dream type methods

here this will help

youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA

Next, before you sleep, meditate and envision the sonnenrad, see it rise from the horizon and watch as it rises above you. Focus on its energy. When you wake, meditate again however this time visualize the sonnenrad setting.

Go get back on your meds, crazy ass.

Just walk the path of black fire

im assuming being able to astral project and then do this is the goal?

It means sell bitcoin, buy bitcoin cash user

i have, just forgot about this thread since i am handling 2 of mine right now. but heres the rundown

satan meant something like "obstacle". everyone had his own satan. someone who incites him to do bad things, a bad habbit, an addiction, anythinghe should overcome. only later satan became a figure of his own.

6 is the number of man, and his weakness. greed, egoism, egocentrism, all the materialistic desires, and i believe of this plane existence in general (the earth is tilted 23,4 degrees, or if you count from the other direction 66.6 degrees, life, on this planet at least, is made of carbon, the 6th element, with 6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons. 6 directions in the material realm, north, south, west, east, up and down, 6 sides of the cubes. saturn being the 6th planet, man created on the 6th day and appointed to 6 days of work a week). 666 is going over the top with the materialistic desires, pursuing and desiring only those and making you follow the path of satan.

The black cube of satan is a symbol for this material, 3 dimensional realm, and the time we fear is running out, which will let us die, and which causes us to do harm to others in order to lead a better life ourself. by this the black cube also symbolizes time and death without either we wouldnt have these earthly desires causing us to do evil. Our sole puprose, as i believe it, is to overcome (our) satan, proof we arent easily corrupted wether satan is just a symbol or a real entithy. So while this world isnt evil itself, this realm of existence kind of makes the corruption a lot easier. When people worship satan, they dont worship some deity or enthity. they worship this material world, the materialistic egoistic desires, and themselves.

The christian cross on the other hand symbolizes the cube being broken open, freeing us from the material prison it symbolizes.

Now finally the black sun. the black sun in pic related isnt so much in meaning our sun. while our sun is the material source of life, giving heat and light for plants to grow enabling all the other life, the black sun (as i believe) is the spiritual source, the divine spark, the source of our divine concioussness. probably the holy spirit, God. Since its round (edgless) its also the opposite of the black cube (edgy).

while we are at it, a lot of the symbols also seem to derive from sunworship as many symbols do. in case of the egypt one it seems to depict the sun touching the water or heaven being united with the earth while unification of polar opposites is an important theme in the occult. One believe was that magic springs into existence where 2 polar opposites meet. good and evil, the above and below, male and female. especially the unification of the last is one of the most holy events in many cultures where the magic of life happens and the first step for the existence of a new human has been made. i believe transgenderism is a perverted form of this, trying to unite male and female in one body

that being said, the thing with symbolism is that it can be interpreted in a hundred different ways, and as such every source about symbolism is potentially selfbiased disinfo, and so is this possibly to some degree. but this is the best sense i could make out of all of this

the black sun is our worst symbol, seriously, it looks evil

Are you Christian?

because from the Christian perspective it would be

It is looks like Sauron Anum

sheeeit
morgoth trips

BEHOLD

Kek BTFO by Morgoth

Hey man I know it's scary but might want to think about seeing a doctor. As a layman sounds a lot like schizophrenia.

saturn is the abrahamic god, moloch, cronus, santa, baal , the grim reaper etc. they are all called father (father god, time, christmas etc) or lord. they also often share the common feature of the long white beard. do you think the god of the bible (old testament) is the demiurge?

Praise to Anal God, to Black Saturn!

I should get some sleep too right?
sheep fucker

who knows, i believe in jesus and what he said. saturn is 6, and so is stuff associated with bad in the bible, new and old testament though, so i dont think that saturn is the god of the old testament, his number is 7, not 6. unless you go with the geocentric model in which case saturn is number 7 and jupiter is the 6th one, but since jupiter is commonly seen as the greater good (zeus for example, the september prophecy in which jupiter gets born in the stars is also messiahnic in the bible ie) tells me jupiter isnt the evil, and thus not the 6th one. (((they))) corrupt the meaning of everything and try to make it appear as if it is (((their))) god from the beginning and belongs to their cult as well distorting all of history. so yeah, i doubt saturn is the abahamic god.

zeus, thor and jupiter are all sons of saturnian gods cronus, odin etc. often times in myth saturnian gods sacrifice their son, is jesus not just another version of this theme. from my research the bible narrative (which seems to be a story about the sun and the zodiac) is a way to hide information in such as the story of 153 fish being caught, 153 being the number of the vesica pisces or vessel of the fish. saturn has the number 3 in kabbalah but muslims walk around the cube 7 times and jews bind teffilin 7 times. 7 is also found in jacobs ladder.

the crucifion also represents daath or a heart that knows knowledge. search "daath kabbalah" on google images and you should find a picture of a man with his arms outstretched in a crucifixion type pose. this symbolises the combination of chockmah and binah in the sun or heart chakra of the kabbalah tree that allows one to achieve daath and be crowned with kether. it seems to me that jesus is a symbol of daath as you cant get to kether without going through the sun in kabbalah the same as you cant get to the father without going through the son first. also 911 was a sabbataen perversion of daath destroying the two towers and uniting them as a singular pillar. the two pillars represent male and female, night and day etc and combining / balancing them allows one to become closer to god who is a singularity and a duality (contains male and female) by returning to the hermaphroditic mental/spiritual state of adam kadmon. shiva in his half man half woman form represents this.

yhwh means orgasm or a build up of pressure before release. guess this is why they say the universe was created by a big bang

cronus ate his kids so he stays in power, moloch want the sacrifices for power too, jesus got send to save humanity, and not god killed him but humans did.
as above so below, as the stories match the events in heavens, so they do the events on earth.