How can anyone be illegal Sup Forums? "Illegal" people are a ridiculous and shameful concept...

How can anyone be illegal Sup Forums? "Illegal" people are a ridiculous and shameful concept, that should not belong to this day and age.

>How can anyone be illegal
If you cross a border of some country without the right permission you become illegal. Simple as that.

It's their citizen status that is illegal.

Obvious and weak bait, sage

t. Elie "My father is literally named Shlomo" Wiesel

Tell me where you live OP I'd like to move into your house, nothing illegal about that right?

Weak bait.
We call them Illegal Immigrants because they Immigrated Illegally. Just like we call Illegal Killers murderers and Legal Killers soldiers.

Sage goes in all fields

I feel pretty comfy knowing that this idiotic non-argument makes the left look like braindead morons.

For all those that think this, we need to put into a rowboat, 5 miles off the coast of North Korea. I'll guarantee you, after one year of living there, you'll have a change of opinion.

>Humans beings can be beautiful or more beautiful
>they can be fat or skinny

Tell that shit to Mexico

Trespassing in your property to make you property to stop you from sucking cocks is illegal

inb4 1 post by this ID thread

They were not illegal until they decided to break the law by trying to enter another country by illegitimate means.

Which you know already, unless you are actually brain damaged.

Bullshit. Exterminate the subhumans.

Poop

People might not be illeval but their actions can, which make them offenders or criminals.

If I have a pretty house and yours is shit and you break into my house without consent the reasons don't matter, you're a criminal.

>How can a murderer or rapist be illegal? They're people too.
Maybe if you had half a brain you'd realise that it's the crime that's illegal.

>Illegal

>Legal

What are laws ?

>What are laws?
laws are not human beings
checkmate
human life isn’t illegal

They are allowed to live. Just not everywhere.

>itwasrealinmymind.jpeg

>kike advocating for the US to be invaded by foreigners again

>Sup Forums has yet to explain how a human being can be illegal

What if every human was illegal?

You should open your mom's house to public let everybody enter as they please because nobody is illegal. Democrap shit nigger. Sage

I wan't to live in the Queen's mansion in London.

>being a retarded parrot

that's why it's illegal alien not illegal human sage

What day and age? Mine or yours? Because youre like 1000 years behind me in evolution. So whatever idea your dumbass comes up with my dumbass came up with it a thousand years before. You people act like whites are some aliens who need to be taught how to be human by fucking beady eyed niggers and rape babies. Shut the fuck up you devolved ignoramus.

What if a person does illegal stuff?

>last words of the Egyptians as the Persians invaded
>last words of the Romans as the Goths invaded
>last words of the Europeans as the Moors invaded
>last words of the Eastern Roman Empire as the Ottomans invaded
>last words of the Native Americans as the Spanish invaded
>last words of the Native South Americans as the colonists invaded
>last words of America as the Mexicans invaded
>last words of the EU as the Muslims invaded

History repeats itself.

Please kill yourself

>How can anyone be illegal Sup Forums? "Illegal" people are a ridiculous and shameful concept, that should not belong to this day and age.

Nazis are illegal, this oppression must end

I don't care about your gay feelings. Take a hike.

Because they illegally enter other people's countries

What do you think about the word "criminal"? Criminal just means "Person who committed a crime", and illegal immigrant just means "person who is residing in a foreign country illegally". It's not like when people say 'Illegal Alien' they mean literal ayy lmaos entering their country illegally.

That concept is way too difficult for leftards to comprehend.

Bait/shill thread, remember to sage.

But crossing the border without permission is.