UQ Holder 135

UQ Holder 135 spoilers are out and looks like we're back with nothing but advanced harem.

The most plot we're getting is this page.

Spoiler for lewd for the last 2 pages

And that's all for now.

Don't understand, is that a pactio card that makes her partner rape her?

Going monthly was a mistake.

Woah

Why the fuck did they not do the fucking tournament.
I was looking forward to it. Would it have really fucking killed Ken to just... do the tournament, THEN have Lifemaker show up?

Harem is good.

Ken wanted to do waifu water races, so he made the tournament arc into little cuts.
I just wish the original Ala Alba got to help fight Negi.
And wish Santa got to fight more than 2 pages.

>looks like we're back with nothing but advanced harem.
motherfucker

>switch to monthly
>still gives the story the pacing of a weekly manga

This fucking idiot pisses me off so much. I hope this garbage crashes and burns, resolution to Negima be damned.

What the fuck does Ayaka 2.0 do other than pad out the harem?

It's pretty unacceptable and Kirie continues to hog the screentime. No matter how cute people find her isn't it a little exasperating?

>rape
>heart pupils
she wants it, also if she cums its not rape

just heart pupils are enough

>was hoping for trainign with Jinbei, Cutlass fight, or talking to Fate
>get more lewd shit
KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNN

Remember when Yukihime was going to tell him everything so Touta can make his decision?
Neither does Ken.

This is Negima all over again. If someone had actually sat down with Negi and told him his father was actually possessed by an eldritch demiurge/imposter and sealed 20 meters away from him instead of "muh manhood" I wonder how much trouble they could've saved themselves.

Karin has nice tits.

Kirie is still best girl.

At least with Negi, you could kinda argue that telling him that would've made him rush into things before he was ready. Negi at any point, except toward the end, probably would've done that.

This is a fucking disaster, however.

Touta the manslut.

>This chapter is literally a step away from full blown sex
Ken, why? Why the fucking hell do you throw this into the chapter right after THE LIFEMAKER, instead of plot shit?

>This is Negima all over again. If someone had actually sat down with Negi and told him his father was actually possessed by an eldritch demiurge/imposter and sealed 20 meters away from him instead of "muh manhood" I wonder how much trouble they could've saved themselves.
This is Negima all over again. If someone had actually sat down with Negi and told him his father was actually possessed by an eldritch demiurge/imposter and sealed 20 meters away from him instead of "muh manhood" I wonder how much trouble they could've saved themselves.

At least Negima!'s plot moved forward after the Chao arc and there was actual progression. I've felt like nothing has happened since the Dana arc. Even during the encounter with Negi, not much happened besides Fate and Kitty getting the piss beaten out of them, a bit of conversation, and Kirie confessing her love. Touta just isn't doing shit and doesn't seem to take whats happenign seriously, despite everyone getting their shit pushed in by Negi. He's just dicking around.

This is way too lewd.

Holy shit!
Does this confirms she wins?

its not ogre till someone gets a kid in the oven