Why are White Americans so much better than Euros?

youtu.be/oQ5yx0kxEz8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/x_-t1Uu57nQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feminism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

piss poor kick on the pad. why is he kicking with his foot?

People > Currency

Because our culture is better.
youtu.be/x_-t1Uu57nQ

Oh please

theres maybe 3 citizens in britain with this gun

Is that a picture from that bong's WWI/WWII collection that police raided and blew up?

right after the left jab is fucking dismal as well.

Pretty badass however being half maori I will never be accepted into any of these movements, not that I care, we have our own.

>tfw no white american bf

ah yes that fantastic culture of worshiping niggers chucking balls around and hook nosed yids screeching on sitcoms and reality TV

>white
>american
pick one, mutt

The guys in the video do look like Refugees

>tfw

>White americans

They would get their shit pushed in by actual hooligans in europe.

MAKE ME A FUCKIN BURRITO BITCH

watch the video faggot

At least post ones that aren't shit if you're going to spam them in every thread for no reason.

Are you a female Silke?

We haven't been infected with self-hating leftist philosophy as hard as Western Europe.

Marx was German, many famous radical lefties were French, lots of lefties in Spain, etc. Your continent is swimming in weakling ideology and the feminization of men.

>mutt arbiter of taste

>canadian
>culture

>Feminism: America
>Transgender: America
>All kike degeneracy: America
>Self awareness: None

still makes me fukken mad
>YEAH LETS BLOW UP THESE SCARY PIECES OF HISTORY (some of which where literally the best kept known samples ever seen, especially the helmets)

Yeah notice the europoors shill like leftys when the superior American white man appeara

eurocucks fall for these bait threads everytime. btw, we actually have balls to stand up for our country. europoors btfo once again!!!

Why do whites infight so much when you have so many enemies? Is it subversion by outside forces or are white people just as dumb as niggers? I don't really care that much but I am curious.

>literally
also a swede you - should rather use a meme flag

'white' americans

>white
bro please are you retardet on porpose? to think this is te face of a white man ?? hes like 2/3rd greek or italian

>americans have pyramid head
how can euromutts even compete

Fellow burger even you have to agree that guy in your pic is not white.

>American
>white
Jokes aside, that's pretty based. Stand up for what's yours!

>that face
>white

>Retarded mountainjew thinks that POO-tier posting of mutts is humor
Not even worth the (You), faggot.
I can't wrap my mind around how no one in the entire process thought "fuck, we might want to preserve this shit instead of needlessly destroying history."

>laughs in child poverty rate

To be honest I feel bad for European women... they will never have a hot American boyfriend like I have

ouchie

Post a thread when there's an actual group that doesn't chase ghost.
If you train on hand to hand combat with other fags, go to demonstration with shitty slogans and fight with other low lifes then you're as much of a faggot as those who never leave Sup Forums to do something about the world.

Just teach people how to use sniper rifles and cap all 150something puppet masters.

>Posts the only muscular american left while ignoring the hundreds of soyboys.

>black music
lmao. if they're serious about 14/88 they shouldn't use anything that blacks invented.

and fukken timestamp

Feminism:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feminism
French, UK, and eventually the US.

Transgender:
The Greeks used to fuck young boys.

Kike Degeneracy:
There's a reason most Jews in America have German-sounding names. You cultivated them, let them flourish, shipped them here, then made the world hate you for gassing them.

Also Israel was given to the Jews by UK from lands they conquered during the Ottoman Wars.

I was talking to the g*rman, not the mountain jew

america, nonwhite since 2 generations
more and more of the average joes here are getting redpilled and sick of merkels shit merkel voters are literally all the old farts and boomers that currently start to die off
day of rope coming for her

I really appreciate the grease. You should add soy to the list though.

Sluta memeflagga Klas Göran

>McDonald's Grease: 8%

Even though I do think this meme was introduced to divide us, as a 100% European American (ancestry test confirmed) I think it’s fucking hilarious

Svenska pojke älskar somali männer.

>ancestry test confirmed)

Stop wearing those masks it's so cringe we know you got em from CoD goodie bags

Might want to practice on the grammar mate. Also männer is German. It would be simply "men" in Swedish.

Oh wow I didn't know your government let men use computers! You learn something knew I guess

Good that you know what to say.

this thread is psyop. Sup Forums is under raid.
don't let the normies set us up against each other.

praise kek and let horseshit slide.

nigga he gay

Uh no
>white americans on Sup Forums: Neckbeards
>Europeans on Sup Forums: Highly educated youg people

*plays pixie song*

*dibs fedora*

The wrong side won the Civil War

Keep your confederate money even if it's made of tin
Honey the South shall rise again

tfw no racist Southerner burger gf

What culture, you retard amerishart? Britain's cultural decline can be attributed to American anti-culture in full, the feminism, the multiculturalism, the globalization, all of it was pioneered by you faggots. Oh you're such a melting pot of post-nation people, ANYONE can be an American!

Fucking neck yourself. Your "culture" is the most degenerate, self-serving, degenerate fucking horse shit ever. If you ever wonder who's to blame for the state of the world right now, look in the mirror, since you're the ones who exported this celebrity cocksucking coal burning nigger loving bullshit. You are a giant syringe injecting shit into the world's arteries.

>T. GERMAN

yeah man but to be fair you britcucks didn't exactly help either, I mean it's kinda partly your fault that Big A lost.

>Transgender
>Fucking young kids
Sure friendo, sure. Keks

>subhuman graffitti
>shitty technique
>noodle arms
yeh

>as a 100% European American
Everyone that says "as an" or "as a" before explaining further, needs cancer.

Kek'd and sav'd

So this is the power of Burger education

American white men are less intelligent I agree but they have a revolutionary spirit and are physically just way better

>Transgender:
>The Greeks used to fuck young boys.

>transgenderism being the same as homosexuality

AMERINIGGER EDUCATION.

You fucking idiot.

>Kike Degeneracy:
>There's a reason most Jews in America have German-sounding names.

Because they took Ashkenazic German SOUNDING (keyword) names here before we banished them to your shit hole, where you gave them shelter, livelihood and massive political and cultural influence, effectively allowing them to dominate your entire social hierarchy in a handful of generations, and now look at you. Take responsibility for your fucking kikes, you shitheel. Most of those Jews descend from several generations of anti-culture American Jews. You have more Jews than fucking Israel.

post ancestry test

At least we don't give her culture away to foreigners you're pretty much owned by foreigners now

t.fin
in germany one use any means avilable and necesary (and suited so no killing someone for stepping on your toes doesnt count) for defending oneselves or others: live, propperty, honor
ANY
try using pepper spray in your cuck country and YOU got to jail not the rapist
fuck of with your antigerman shill stuff

hahaha

faggots

>tattoos
meh, at least put some effort into your bait

You fucked your own culture by deciding to let in every immigrant who asks.

>yuropoors
>well educated
lol

I know honor killings are big thing in Turkish culture

Can't see Canada anywhere, care to explain?

Kek aren't you late for an acid attack, faggot? Your country is a disgrace and has been for a long time. Keep it up.

You american researchers are disproportionally foreign right? It’s almost as if living in america makes you dummer and after three generations the iq of any decendants is 70. Something to do with american lifestyle.

err, what's that smell?
oh right, third world shithole bullshit smell

good education is not about a bunch of good universities in a country populated by 300 millions people, faggot
american education system is known to be absolute trash, there's no point in denying it

Nationalists
Hating On Islam
fucking brainwashed idiots
Hitler would have gassed your fuckers

Which of those unis are you in?

Europeans aren't ''white'' anymore.
Columbia (America) was/is the gem of the ocean.
America is the TRUE West.

does the whole fastfood make you delusional?

Why are eurocucks so easy to btfo? You can't beat Americans, stop trying lmao.

>Americans are proud that they can build universities for asians and europeans. Kek.

Oxycotin

nice non-response

>Feminist and sjw breeding grounds
>A good thing
pick1