What now, Nazis?

What now, Nazis?

Imagine if every libtard would go to africa

>europe taken over by neonazis
>all the libtards flee to africa
I love me some utopian science fiction, probably gonna watch it

The worst thing is we must pay for this shit.

Hahaha

sounds good when will the libtards fuck off?

Very very interesting concept.

Now here comes the real question: assuming this even possible, would these african regimes even accept us like we did to them? Or would they build a wall / kick us out by other means?

Based on their response in Zimbabwe, i am tempted to say that the latter is the case.

Haha, only in their idiotic delusional dreams could a situation like that exist. This movie payed for by the taxpayers?

more like:

>europeans flee to chinese-ruled 'booming' africa to escape islamic caliphates in europe

Everything they hope to achieve with this will have the opposite result. Desperation at his finest.

this

>This movie payed for by the taxpayers?
Yes..

DESU I would go to Africa if all the whites come with me and the nigs can go to europe Africa is wealthy as fuck we the whites can turn it to a paradise on Earth

Reminds me of that part in that movie The Day After Tomorrow where the lethal cold was appoaching and hordes of burgers were crossing the border into Mexico. Funniest part in the whole movie.

>a country without subversive lefties

Sounds like heaven desu

>Booming

Yeah, wherever Europoors go, booms happen.

Damn I hope African woman don't wear anti-rape bracelets that would ruin my plans to pretend to be a homosexual refugee in order to get close with some black ladies

The Chinese cleansed Africa?

Jews used to make pretty good movies.

You don't get to flee anywhere - nobody except the west actually resettles refugees.

If the whole thing collapses, we're rooted.

The funniest part about this shit is they're basically saying "either have a totalitarian state or your race will be destroyed- and clearly totalitarianism is worse!". These people will be shocked when Hitler comes back.

>tons of African men leave Africa for Europe
>economical boom in South Africa, collapse on Europe

Coincidence?

>all of societies problems leave collapsing country
>country stops collapsing

Sounds bretty gud

>What now, Nazis?
I guess something written by niggers, for niggers will sell well...
I mean, it goes netflix THEN drugs and ho's right?