Prove you're not a shill. Why should i be team Trump instead of team Bannon?

Prove you're not a shill. Why should i be team Trump instead of team Bannon?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/bLgM5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So you can be ruled by (((Goldman Sachs))) and Pentagon.

I'm not a shill. I'm tired of Trump. I'm a Bannonbot now.

>Why should i be team Trump instead of team Bannon?

Cause BASED ISRAEL and FUCK IRAN

Get the fuck off Sup Forums, shill. If you don't support Trump, you're just as bad as antifa.

>not having complete and undying faith in an obviously corrupt yet ambitious slick-talking business man

S H I L L

>Being on teams for 2 ziocucks

Just support them when they do good and call them out when they do bad. Jesus Christ.

Why pick a side? You can't just view both Trump and Bannon through an objective lens without taking a side and hating one of them, even though they agree on plenty of fronts?

Huh, such a sudden increase of shitposts and shills after Christmas, Wonder if the assholes are back from break?
Sage and report all off topic and troll threads, use this image if you must to remind them we do have rules here.

Because Trump is the president and the agent for right-wing change, which he is presently enacting.

Bannon is literally just some guy now

There is no ''team Bannon.''
Bannon is criticizing Kushner. (((Mainstream media))) turned into ''woah, Bannon called Trump a traitor!!!''
It's fake news.
Anyone pushing the story on Sup Forums is either a shill or a useful idiot, not that there is any difference between the two.

We've known for over a year now that Bannon doesn't like Kushner and it doesn't seem like Trump likes him either anymore, especially after his actions have made the whole Russia story from completely laughable bullshit to something that sounds like it's legit to the average person.

Bump, except I think most Americans still understand the Russia story is bs, considering there isn't a shred of evidence. Also, many people just watch msm now so they can do the opposite of what the media says we should.

>most pro israeli president ever
>right wing change
looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

>right-wing

((((((((((((((right wing)))))))))))))))))))))

>Wanting Glass-Steagall back
Spotted the crypto.

It’s pretty obvious they are doing this to distract the press and are still working together.

nobody cares what team your on retard

There is a third option. Both of them are deplorable assholes.

Why not?

>Prove you're not a shill

Okay, they can both politically slaughter each other and I'll still be apathetic. Politicians and media types are easily replaced.

archive.is/bLgM5
>Trump Tower meeting with Russians 'treasonous', Bannon says in explosive book

>Bannon has criticised Trump’s decision to fire Comey. In Wolff’s book, obtained by the Guardian ahead of publication from a bookseller in New England, he suggests White House hopes for a quick end to the Mueller investigation are gravely misplaced.

>“You realise where this is going,” he is quoted as saying. “This is all about money laundering. Mueller chose [senior prosecutor Andrew] Weissmann first and he is a money-laundering guy. Their path to fucking Trump goes right through Paul Manafort, Don Jr and Jared Kushner … It’s as plain as a hair on your face.”

>Last month it was reported that federal prosecutors had subpoenaed records from Deutsche Bank, the German financial institution that has lent hundreds of millions of dollars to the Kushner property empire. Bannon continues: “It goes through Deutsche Bank and all the Kushner shit. The Kushner shit is greasy. They’re going to go right through that. They’re going to roll those two guys up and say play me or trade me.”

>The meeting was revealed by the New York Times in July last year, prompting Trump Jr to say no consequential material was produced. Soon after, Wolff writes, Bannon remarked mockingly: “The three senior guys in the campaign thought it was a good idea to meet with a foreign government inside Trump Tower in the conference room on the 25th floor – with no lawyers. They didn’t have any lawyers.

>“Even if you thought that this was not treasonous, or unpatriotic, or bad shit, and I happen to think it’s all of that, you should have called the FBI immediately.”

>Bannon also speculated that Trump Jr had involved his father in the meeting. “The chance that Don Jr did not walk these jumos up to his father’s office on the twenty-sixth floor is zero.”

this
If you need the autistic screeching of a community of mostly underage edgy losers online to make your own opinion, you're a fucking retard

You shouldn't be on either team. You should be your own person.

I heard pol was majority 18+?

Bannon worked at Kikeman-Sachs too. Team Paul is the only righteous team.

ah Israel, so left-wing

>ah Israel, so left-wing

Israel has transgender troops, just like under Trump's "right" wing presidency.

Liberal Media: "Trump, Russia, Possible Collusion"

Bannon: "Trump, Russia, Possible Collusion"

The answer to this question is, stop fucking caring so much and get a job you degenerate loser.

How do you know they're lying?

>Lets let a CNN hack journalist in the white house for a year so he can release a book that destroys the Trump / Bannon relationship and stir a lot of unsourced shit a week before Trump holds his Dishonest news Awards.

Somebody is doing the raping.