>muh redpilled gen Z

varkeyfoundation.org/sites/default/files/Global Young People Report (digital) NEW (1).pdf

Studied those born between 1995-2001. 20k people were sampled in 20 countries.

A majority of global teens support gay marriage.

Other urls found in this thread:

cbs.nl/en-gb/news/2016/13/lesbian-couples-likelier-to-break-up-than-male-couples
youtube.com/watch?v=ULxmLdpM1Og
archive.is/0I0EO
discord
psc.dss.ucdavis.edu/faculty_sites//rainbow/html/facts_mental_health.html
thecouplesstudy.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/CHOICES-Younger-Gay-Men-final-160812.pdf
roymorgan.com/findings/6263-exactly-how-many-australians-are-gay-december-2014-201506020136
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Global
>teens
>not just sheltered fools from a nearby city.

bump

So?

I'm conservative leaning is things like capital punishment, fiscal, foreign policy, etc. But you jackasses keep drumming up irrelevant bullshit like gay marriage. Why do you insist on perpetually dying on that hill? It's not gonna change and you are wasting your breath. Let's focus on important issues like Islamic cultural invasion and African takeover of Europe

It is changing. Australia is allowing it. Taiwan is going to allow it soon. Austria is going to allow it soon.

The white spots in the outer 4 rings are literally nazis
what other recent generation had this many literally nazis?

I'm referring to the acceptance of gay marriage. Fighting against it's acceptance is an exercise in futility and only serves to push people away from Conservatism. People just don't care that much anymore these days.

As long as petty social animosity occurs, this will be an issue.

Same here dude. I hate this kind of stupid bullshit
>Yeah I'm conservative
*has barely any actual conservative leanjng*

This guy's right, you know.

Where do progressives want conservatives? Right in the gay marriage arena, because then conservatives waste their energy and political capital on a point which is not only unpopular, but also ultimately useless.

You can see politics as an extension of war, and our enemies want us to throw a million men away defending an indefensible issue while they flank us on other issues.

>when you're so fearful of your enemy you literally drop what you stand for to appease them moderates or lite conservatives deserve every fucking punch they get.

Which is frustrated, I feel like I'm taking crazy pills. It was a completely normal position to be against gay marriage. Now, every cuckservitive, pretends they were always for it.

You faggot lovers don't seem to understand how fucked up government subsidizing faggot marriage is.

The civil rights act and all "civil rights" related law needs repealed, faggots need to be openly discriminated against.

Are any of the famous people who opposed gay marriage, Abbott, Margaret Court, etc. willing to go on record as opposing immigration wholesale? I doubt it!

Those are millennials. Gen Z is 2001-2005 at the earliest.
Inb4 MUH MARKETING EXECS SAY ITZ 1995 AND MILLENNIALS WERE ONLY A DECADE.

If you want to go ahead and continue trying to hold a position that cannot be held, go ahead.

I think it's more conducive to our cause to go for battlefields where we have the 'terrain advantage', like immigration. Nationalism, not Evangelical Conservatism, is the future of the right.

Nah, I’m born in 1999 and I’d rather be gen z than millennials, who are overwhelmingly liberal and still on social media

At least we’re sonewhat conservative

I mean, in addition to , I should point out that my country legalized gay marriage because the elite wanted it, while yours did it based on a free and fair public consultation where everyone had a right to vote. I was too young to fight the battle (five years old or something) at the time, and the battle was barely fought here, but you fought it to the very end last year and lost.

cbs.nl/en-gb/news/2016/13/lesbian-couples-likelier-to-break-up-than-male-couples

Women are the problem. We should have mandatory male homosexual, cull most women, a and reserve the rest in segregation as breeders.

Now that's retarded.

But still, I say gay marriage is not the hill that we want to die on. We need to withdraw from that, but then instead of finding some other hill to hold for a few years charge at the enemy on the flank of immigration and national identity.

Gen Z are kids born from 2001/2002, phagget.

If we can figure out what causes male homosexuality it makes logical sense to make everyone gay and use women solely for breeding. Women are the source of societal instability.

>free speech lost to fags, trannies, mudslimes, and religion.
Wat

Senpai. What the hell was literally half of abbots campaigning and the creation of border force?

No, not really. Populated cities voted yes but most of regional australia voted majority no. Infact our mulicultural sector tended to vote no heavily. It was also a postal ballot. There were quite a few thousand of nonvoters, and the real decision was made by the state.

Even then, why would you abandon a stance because an entity you know which is shit pushes it? Folding is faggot tier.

>our multicultural center voted no
>our multicultural center voted
>we allow jews to make our decisions
Is no place safe from this?

>Oh no, progressives wouldn't change their direction and push towards another sector, gay marriage was just popular!

Remember how US got the gay shit? Because the senate said fuck you to independent state rights.

Jews barely exist here bra. Lebs, Chinks, Indians tend to be from cultural backgrounds with traditional raising. And they're mostly fob so they still have old country politics.

gen z here i dont support nor abhor gay marriage

i simply dont give a fuck literally just tax evasion

How can people not look at a survey like this and not see societal collapse in big bold letters. From the story of Atlantis to any look in a history book the same lesson is repeated over and over. A group grows too big, breaks the covenant with god, and it all falls apart. Every fucking time you get this shit right before the end.

I feel like Cassandra.

>No, not really. Populated cities voted yes but most of regional australia voted majority no.
It was a nationwide vote, and nationwide Australia voted by more than 60-40 to legalize gay marriage. That's the end result of your pointless political battle, and while you were fighting your pointless political battle a hundred thousand new Chinese, Lebanese, Somalis, whatever entered Australia, and you can be goddamned sure they're all going to pursue their own ethnic interests against yours. You effectively fucked yourself twice by losing so badly there.

>Even then, why would you abandon a stance because an entity you know which is shit pushes it?
I don't agree with gay marriage. But I also understand that a vast majority of people in this country do, and that wasting my energy on trying to change their minds while hostile shitskins flood in left, right and center is a losing battle.

It was the Supreme Court in Obergefell v. Hodges, not the Senate.

But in any case, the outcome is the same. American conservatives spent two decades fighting against gay marriage, their defeat was always inevitable, and while they were fighting a losing battle they were flanked on a hundred other issues which will impact the demographical and political future of the United States a lot more.

Why do fags want to marry anyway. You can live together without it, after all you hate tradition.

Those chinese, lebs vote for conservative parties because of Australian patriotism, you don't have that there in europe. When you enter our country and become a resident you take an oath of allegiance and understanting. Chinese would have to do this as well, lebanese just as much. Only our refugee populaces tend to be violent but that's because of the fact that they're faciliated by effectually the state being coerced by the us and/or int community.

I'll reiterate, it wasn't a vote you illiterate cunt, it was basically a survey. The government voted, not us. We didn't fuck anything really, the state did.

Their defeat wasn't inevitable. Again, it was a choice by the government. You're just turning your ass up ready for hans and the boys to pound it while you redirect people's attentions to something else.

Pol is mostly Millennials and are generally conservative.
This pol meme that all millennials are lefty and GenZ are rightwing is so fucking retarded to be spreading it on pol itself.

This is what happens when you start living pol memes

this is the next generation : : youtube.com/watch?v=ULxmLdpM1Og

The benefits of gay marriage:

archive.is/0I0EO

That is mental sewage. I don't trust that faggot poll one bit.

I am in those 4 white spots

Its most likely black propaganda.

Watch Yuri bezmenov again.

Or more recent content on black propaganda and how it is applied.

OH MY GOD GUYS THEY PUBLISHED ANOTHER SURVEY I GUESS WE WERE WRONG
TIME TO CLOSE IT UP
THE LEFTISTS WONT BY PERCENTAGES
THIS SAMPLE SIZE IS CLEARLY REFLECTIVE OF THE ENTIRE POPULATION IT SAMPLES SURELY
ITS NOT LIKE WE HAVE CONFIDENCE MEASURE AND DEGREES F FREEDOM WE NEVER SEEM TOTACK ON TO THESE SHITTY PAMPLET STUDIES
neck yourself you stupid quant
Go upload your brain to a computer
Go back to ruining business and stock markets by reducing everything to very poor approximations using only quantifications.

discord gg/XB5FX3u

add a .

The government isn't subsidizing shit, they're just allowing it. I give two shits how some faggots decide to live they're life because they can't reproduce. Feminism and Islam are greater cancer to society than some faggots hooking up. They mostly stick with their own kind anyhow

>government isn't subsidizing shit
>benefits for marital partners and tax breaks
If there is no state purpose for marriage anymore it's just flat discrimination against singles

Generation Zyklon is a myth, just like the holocaust. You see, you have been manipulated fully and each generation will allow more and more degeneracy until daddy gov licks your open wounds and holds you while you cry.

It is anti-singles anyways. Do you want gays partnered or slutty to fill free clinics?

Nobody gives a shit about fag marriage when most of the abortions and over half of live births are preformed by single mothers.

Those are not mutually exclusive and marriage does not magically tame deviant behavior

It didn't used to be anti singles because the compelling interest was aimed at something unique to a marriage which was productive child rearing

The only conceivable compelling state interest for marriage now is economics, but that's only if you're a brainlet and read the statistical correlation backward. Aka nothing

Well we mostly just don't know if it does yet.

Get the statistics from people born between 2000 and 2009 faggot

The data will be highly different

Same here

There is no reason to assume it would

Especially when being gay is a mental disorder

I am 18 and I support gay marriage. They are defective humans but gays and the lgbtblahblah did not choose to be like this, they were born defective. Let them have their marriage. They won't be able to breed anyway so you automatically got rid of degenerates in the long-run. But they should not be allowed to adopt children.

Is being gay a mental illness?

psc.dss.ucdavis.edu/faculty_sites//rainbow/html/facts_mental_health.html

The study, titled “Choices: Perspectives of Younger Gay Men on Monogamy, Non-monogamy and Marriage,” was conduced by researchersBlake Spears and Lanz Lowen. They surveyed over 800 single, monogamously-coupled, and non-monogamously coupled gay menages 18-40 years about their relationships. A handful of “monogamish” men were also interviewed.

“The most striking finding of this study is younger gay men’s greater inclination toward monogamy,” the researchers report. “We see this in the overwhelming number of relationships that are monogamous (86percent). In addition, 90percentof the single younger gay men were seeking monogamy. This is a sea change compared to older generations of gay men.”

thecouplesstudy.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/CHOICES-Younger-Gay-Men-final-160812.pdf

No. Generation gaps are defined by major events. Gen Z is the gen that has no memory of 9/11. A person born in 97' doesn't remember 9/11.

No. Gen Z starts in mid 90's. They're the kids with no memory of 9/11 and grew up during the recession.

This. I actually like most normal gay people and have several low-key gay acquaintances, but I think it's better for society if they're not given certain rights and their lifestyle is, at leasr to some degree, discriminated against. Everything else is corrosive.

what matters is race not gay marriage

This user knows what's up.

Let's wait until Gen Z are adults and will speak for themselves, not to what Millennials and above write about them.

trips of truth

Yea it is,

>study
Basing your findings on "prospects" is not data

As of now the hard data is low marriage rate and high promiscuity

I don't really care what people imagine they will be like. I would think the numbers wouldn't align with straights either.

Like divorce for instance, who thinks they'll be divorced

see

for image

Lol nope the West’s opnion means nothing finally. Good luck getting this past the majority Muslim global youth demographic

None of this is real. Your life is a lie. Just high estrogen levels and repression.

Probably because they've seen every single marriage fail, so marriage has no value to them.

>US Muslims
Lol nope they are only .9% of US youths. Homosexuals are disproportionately non white anyway and we are as a whole disproportionately old in the US even non whites. But what about... Saudi Arabia??? Nigeria??? Where the real young population is, where the real growth is??? We are disgusting fools here we are dying. Our opinions mean nothing. And I say good. The Muslims truly deserve this. They’ve truly done it.

>A majority of global teens support gay marriage.
And you believe them?
Yeah sorry mate but I'm more inclined to believe a politician than that.

Of course Gen Z being redpilled is a meme. It is the least white generation, so it will be the most liberal.

>Q
Cishet white upperclass girls do not count.
You should know this as you're posting under the rainbow flag.

>what is trendy
seriously, kill yourself.

You obviously don't even understand what marriage is for

Hey guys, it doesnt matter if society is backwards and degenerate, only thing that matters is money and the economy!

Yea and I just don’t believe this in general. You Americans are crazy.

Truly redpilled generation would have that graph be switch around.

roymorgan.com/findings/6263-exactly-how-many-australians-are-gay-december-2014-201506020136

>Queer
Again, "queer" does not count.
It's a label with even less consequences and expectations than bisexuality.

Even Donald Trump can claim being queer and it'd be just as legit a claim as that fat blue haired feminist dating her 5th soyboy already.
It's not..
It's the Natgeo equivalent of coming face to face with a dangerous animal.
You stared at a static picture of a lion.
It literally doesn't fucking count.

Lol Australians are hot. I will travel their next

What does that have to do with any of my points?

And then it's still unconstitutional and immoral discrimination even if the numbers reflected something good for society

That's probably the most fake survey results I've ever seen and I've seen a lot of fake ones in the last few years.

oh look, someone managed to make a worse kind of proportion visualization than a pie chart

You actually believe this
> wait till they start to kill all gays lets see if your info graphs are right.