Fake hate tweet to himself fail

Shaf Patel, the blind hacker, forgets to switch accounts while posting fake hate tweet to himself. In the absence of hate crimes, "victims" will manufacture their own to increase their "victim index"(tm).

Make this shit go viral

Sauce→ archive.fo/a2B4S

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/a2B4S
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Typical Sup Forums white supremacist.

Kek, what a fag

nice one.

Anti whites never stop to amaze me

Bump

>blind
hue

>bullying blind man

nice going op

He didn't see that coming.

There's a joke to be made about his blindness and that fuck up but I can't quite come up with it.

>to himself

But he's replying to @alysia_marie and @realDonaldTrump, and his is @ShafPatel

I don't understand.

Oh I saw this fucking moron on Twatter today

Underrated.

He maybe didn't mean it at himself but whoever runs this sock puppet forgot to switch accounts and exposed the underlying hoax of this account and probably others

>be disgusting illegal muslim shitskin
>slither into a nice new country that pays me lots of money for being a useless disabled fuck
>talk shit on it
send him back to the sand dunes

Just a prank bruhs

They do this shit constantly. It's fucking pathetic.

He didn't see it coming.

pretty good

how the fuck he using twitter if he's blind.

I think he was ironically tweeting it at the Mexican chick in the replies. People don’t usually call Muslims “illegal”

Kek

Bet he didn't see THAT coming

The reddit thread in the twitter comments is fucking hilarious.

Guess he didn't see that one coming.

Some sick bants in this thread.. He better watch out

I Bet he didnt see that one coming :DDD

>archive.fo/a2B4S
how is that underrated nigger.. he basically pointed out to the fact that he is blind, whicj if u r not retarded is obvious.

What a strange thing to get so angry about.

WOW powerful

I wonder if Twitter will turn a blind eye to this hate crime.

Don't trifle with me pajeet - also get a fucking toilet.

This. This is the kind of joke I was looking for.

We'll just have to wait and see

Lol he bitched at Uber for a driver declining to drive him and a friend, because this stupid asshole probably would demand the driver get out and do a bunch of shit for him. I wouldn't have driven the guy either, it's a fuckin liability and the driver should be allowed to deny service.

I don't trust disabled entitled fucks, especially ones like this. No thanks, driver made the right call.

You fucking spic, you have to go back.

Does anyone else ever reply to themselves on other boards in an effort to get more yous?

I don't know why this made me laugh so hard, but it did! Here, have a retarded birb.

share-eye-a law because my bruv cant see 4 shit

So if he's blind how'd he write that anyway?

So Stevie Wonder has a Reddit account, too? That's a strangely angry reply.

that fucked him kek

He truly lacks foresight of any kind by the looks of it.

look at all these grills in UK going to school paki bro, go stop them what are you doing here?

he got the girl he raped on the subway to do it.

how the fuck do you hack blindly

Topkek

>Pajeet thinks he can tell others how to behave, quieten down you mongrol - if I need tech support I'll call you.

Typical American poster, he propably though he is posting on /pol.

i can see how a blind person could fuck something like this up, if he doesnt have someone looking out for him then hes bound to be blind sided by a fuckup like this

I see what you did there.

>to increase their "victim index"(tm).
I think it's more about spreading hatred of whites.

just let your wife's african boyfriend to take care of the tech support.. hes already doing the pussy support.. do you like it when your wife gets colo(n-r)ized everynight..?

Pajeet your level of bants are truly embarrassing to your already shithole of a nation.

when your finally have kids with your cousinwife i figure it will be a nice surprise to see if its either a retarded baby or nigger baby..

that picture is so powerful paki nigger
im moved
its very moving

>check ops posthistory
>/argument

lmao

GFGFGFGFG

In hindsight, it could have been some dark comedy routine. We should all apply to be his pupils.

I can't believe this filthy mudskin pajeet thinks he's actually better than anyone else - hilarious. When your country is not a complete filthy disgrace full of subhumans then maybe you can talk, until then - no.

Hey Patel...

look at this guy with a paki mayor for its capital.. lolololol.. how do you sleep at nights.. given the shelf life of UK is not many years from now.. you cant even recognize it anymore.. from the glorious years of sun not setting ever to this..

soon your wifes muzzie bf will leave her for your daughter when she starts going to school..

that will be a special day for you for sure.. from your wife's boy friend to son in law..

dont worry about the subhuman pajeetas in my country.. the raison detre for pakistan is not just to self destruct itself.. its also to eliminate niggers in our country..

mean while uk gets colorized day by day..

You know what keeps me up at night?

I worry that the pakis will be slow to colonize you.. and wont take over you completely by the time the nuke war commences.. We want a legit paki excuse to nuke your shitty dick island along with pakistan.. it will also be a sweet justice for 1947

>niggers in our country
You are the niggers of your country.

Just swing the axe in any direction repeatedly

God made this faggot blind for a reason. I hope he walks off a cliff.

Why hasn't someone shopped Stevie Wonder into the OP pic yet?

Come on Sup Forums don't let me down.

NO, we are collecting them in UP and Bihar.

There is no point continuing an argument with an intellectually defective pajeet, but the fact you think the pajeet military could even organise running a bath is fucking laughable though let alone nuke anyone.

>Can't build toilets
>Threatens people with nukes

how he can even use computer if hes blind?

How original. Go away.

Looks like pajeet got hi's butt fractured.

>t.racist
go back

>locksmith
>muslim

Do you even have a toilet in your house?

Shills pull this shit all the time on Sup Forums too, falseflagging and replying to themselves.

calm down saaf patel.. yoiu are not just physically blind, youi are intellectually blind

>that pic *heave*
Christ, what is wrong with shitskins?

Found the kebab

The list would be shorter if you'd ask "what isn't".

I guess he didn't see that one coming

dis bitch has no ankles, why?

why do u ask when u know the answer.. cant believe all of u shit right inside your houses..

like thats so disgusting.. dont your houses smell bad?

POO

>Assistive tech doesn't exist.
>Social media managers don't exist
Never underestimate the power of the irate leftist.

She's Asian. Most of them have stumpy legs, are bow legged, and have cankles.

so youre saying that he listens to someone reading trumps tweets? thats insane

No, it doesn't stink, toilet paper can actually be thrown in the toilet and we turn on an exhaust fan that vents the air outside.
Where do you poo, if not the loo?

He probably hears siri or windows narrator read Trump's texts. It's called Trump Derangement Syndrome and homedude is a prime example.
>mfw he uses Talking Moose from the mac classic era.

waw it's not really a surprise, saaf patel the hacker can use vpn

What ever pajeet.

When I am caught larping on another board and some eagle eyed user spots me samefagging despite being extra careful or analyses my filenames and connects two of my characters to me I will become enraged, scream and hit my bed and cry, and be really upset the whole day and takes me ages to calm down

And wish I could reach through the internet to kill him because without him I could have successfully samefagged

I Really hate sad no life's who police threads

It's easier to samefag on a board with ids as I can just change ip

>posting the same fucking joke twice in a thread
I don't usually call out people for being reddit tier, but nigger, that is reddit tier.

I'm just kidding bro.. I do have a toilet.. the street shitting is common with very poor people and in little villages.. its so tragic really.. but on the other hand we dont have to import things like mexicans and muzzies for cheap labour.. they are our mexicans really..

>forgets to switch accounts while posting fake hate tweet to himself
He was obviously hacked, you moron.

Designated.

mexicans go out to eat shit like tacos and etc..
our poor people go out to shit.. small but crucial difference.. so we love our poorly village people..

t.Ahmet

POO

IN