Why don't you hunt Sup Forums?

Why don't you hunt Sup Forums?

>provides food
>get to assert your dominance over nature
>teaches you valuable skills
>familiarizes you with the outdoors
>hones your instincts
>one of the whitest things you can do in the modern world

While shitskins do nothing but leach off welfare in the big cities, Every white man should be able to kill and provide food for his family. Go get yourself a trusty doggo and hunt.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hzr3qANfTNs
eregulations.com/virginia/hunting/unlawful-methods/
dailycamera.com/erie-news/ci_31556455/erie-reports-coyotes-attacking-pets
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Guam

And what do you hunt, jellyfish?

fpbp

I do. I live in rural MN/ND. I also fish and help run the local gun club. It's kind of a way of life around here.

>provides food
depends on what you hunt

had to hover my mouse over ur flag, then had to google it.

non country shitskin

youtube.com/watch?v=Hzr3qANfTNs
this is a food but there is still more than one reason to hunt things. my favourite reason is for fun.

I live in a shitty island with shitty fauna. I fish a lot tho.

how is it there user?
i've been really looking at that whole region to move my future family.

i just want somewhere with good hunting laws, decent people, and affordable land.

How does one with zero experience or know how attempt to get Into hunting?

The city yankee, Brian, on fox this morning said half of America hates hunting...

Is this the new anti-everything angle? Anti-gun angle? Never heard that half of America hates hunting.

find hunters to tag along with
or even pay for guided hunt and learn

been there done that. Hunting also taught me that fad diets like veganism or vegetarianism doesn't work in reality. Unless men are planting shit what you gonna eat other than animals? half of the plants you come across you come across are poisonous anyway.

I love the fuzzy animals too much. Probably would end up being a vegetarian in the apocalypse or eat people instead.

>TFW I have a really nice Enfield that I love to shot but can't justify spending 50$ on ammo every time I go to the range
>can't find anyone to take my cool gun with me hunting
>may do it by myself next deer season.

i went online to watch youtube videos.
no one taught me much but while out you'll get the respect and advice of old hunters who are genuinely excited to see anyone under 50 out, since many worry it's a dying sport.

the older guys have offered to take me walking with them and show me a lot. mind you it was for squirrels, pheasant, turkey. they showed some deer tracking but it was the topic of the hunt.

Hunt you say.

Hunting and fishing are necessary skills. If you can't do either, you're fucked in a crisis.

both sides are good for hunting and fishing. Take your pick on what side of the border you want to live on and even though I am on the MN side I would recommend the ND side due to taxes. People are always ridiculously white and nice around here. They tried bringing some Somali shits around here but it has been visibly tapering off, it's still overwhelmingly white (90%+)

It's cold as fuck though so be prepared for that. 10/10 would raise a family around here. rural land is affordable but I would say wait awhile for the real estate market to get cheaper before you buy a house anywhere near a city with 30k or more.

There's nothing to hunt where I live but disappointment and Mersey river sewage creatures.

holy shit, how old are you you cocksucker.

Noice

Near boomer status. Ha. I’m going to have some elk chilli for breakfast.

Why would you think he is old? Because he isn't wearing cheap flashy clothes and drifting some shitty ricer into a crowd of expendable shitskins?

>had to hover my mouse over ur flag, then had to google it.
>non country shitskin
From Jordan

what are u going to do with all that meat, its alot of meat.

You remind me of my late grandfather-in-law.

shut up jean xinpinngjong

for you

Obviously he has a meat freezer you goat fucking shitskin.

shut the fuck up you retard, im american, just visiting jordan for a reason, and i didn't ask you anything.

Not big into hunting. Now fishing on the other hand is something I could do every day of the week.

let put bait in water and wait.

>have never hunted, thus wouldn't know what to do
>spend countless dollars getting a license, a truck, and gear
>spend a lot of time driving to the increasingly scarce public hunting lands
>sit there all day, see nothing
>if lucky don't get shot by drunk hunter
>if kill something, get covered in ticks from handling it
>deer walk across my front lawn constantly, but I can't touch them there

Yeah I'll just buy it from the store and save myself the stress and expense.

Plus venison is kind of gross anyway.

I outsource my killing to psychopaths at the local slaughterhouse. It suits their aspirations and allows me time to focus on skills that pay the bills.

If you've been in a sandbox, you've been to the middle east

I don't live here, I'm just working here. To answer your question though white tail and elk.

Return that to the pet store you got it from.

are you retarded ? the middle east has amazing places, your mcdonalds brain cant realize, just because shitskins live there now doesn't mean there is nothing of value there.

I get about 150 lbs out of an elk cow. It lasts about 2 years in the freezer.

thats less than average.

UK has cucky gun/hunting laws. It's cheaper to just buy the meat than go through all that shit. I'd totally do it though if it was worth it.

El 0% obeso

I have bigger fish photos saved but it keeps saying that the file size is too large¯\_(ツ)_/¯ idk wat I'm doing

if you fish for entertainment you have mental retardation.

Sup Forums can't handle your file size

I live in suburban central Florida, what am I supposed to hunt? Puerto Ricans? Too fatty for my tastes.

Not really for a small cow. I have the processors do the butchering and they are very efficient. Literally nothing is wasted.

>provides food
Not very efficiently. 99.9999999% of all hunters still get the vast majority of calories from other sources.
>get to assert your dominance over nature
I do that by driving a car.
>teaches you valuable skills
If its survival hunting yes, otherwise chugging a beer and shooting a deer in an overpopulated woods doesn't take that much skill. Where I live I could fill quota of deer just driving around at dusk and hitting them with my truck.
>familiarizes you with the outdoors
I grew up outdoors, I gained the same experience hiking and climbing.
>hones your instincts
This is somewhat true, depending on the type of hunting you do. If you bowhunt especially.
>one of the whitest things you can do in the modern world
If I want that, I just go to a hockey game.

I don't diss hunting, it provides a valuable population control in ares that lack predators, but lets not blow it out of proportion. When I go out in nature, which is all the time, I prefer to enjoy it, not blow holes it it to prove I'm white and have a dick. When I hunt, it's usually with my DSLR camera.

I miss living near the ocean, good fishing there. It's relaxing and the salt air is good for the lungs+sinuses.

Is hunting one of those hobbies that is woman free? Are there women that go around saying things like "Yeah I hunt and yeah I'm a girl, watch out boys."

>what am I supposed to hunt? Puerto Ricans?

Why not niggers?

Travel to the west. It’s easy for out of state hunters to draw tags, but it’s a little pricey.

I don't even hunt and I know the answer to your question is yes.

t. NRA member who gets the magazine

My ex wife hunts. Things can happen in a deer blind

when did u kill that elk ?

Clearly you've never fished.

Too fast to catch with my zweihander.
I'd consider it, have some family in Texas.

I see chicks out in the field once in a while. It’s mostly 20:1 male:chicks for the most part.

I do. Kansas boi here.

>t. Peak soy

>what is research
>dollars are easily counted: price of car you wish to use, 200-???? for a gun of your choosing, maybe 25$ for licenses, clothes can be found for about same price as usual clothes
>public land is all over the place, in here in tiny CT. never have to drive more than an hour
>sometimes true
>he's drunk not blind, you dont look like a deer
>wear DEET
>bow

it's like you wanted to hate it before you even tried it.

i used to fish with my father when i was a kid, never enjoyed it, he seemed to love it for some reason.

academic/professional skills to survive in the modern world is more important now. you're stuck in your masculinity fantasy that you wish you were.

>If I want that, I just go to a hockey game.

Niggers play hockey dumbass, look up PK Subban.

>Why don't you hunt Sup Forums?
Because it seems that many of the responses to these threads are city and suburban dwellers who either
a) think its mean and you can just get meat from grocery store
b)post like they would like to learn how to hunt but won't ever do it because no one will actually take their hand and show them the ways of the hunt.
personally, my father didn't teach me shit about hunting or the outdoors (although he was and is present) but i have been interested since i was a kid, and have learned what i could from anyone whenever i could.

if the middle east is so great then why the fuck are there so many disgusting towelheads in my town?!

That was from 2010. I draw cow tags about once every 2-3 years now. A lot more hunters in Colorado than 20 years ago.

Niggers also hunt, apparently you've never been to the south..

you're a Sup Forumstard in a nonwhite land. are you verbally abusing them? do you look down on them? do you secretly call them racial slurs in your head and laugh at their inferiority?

a lot of whites in my country, i wonder how many of them thinks low of me only because of my race.

>poor deluded shitskin will never into outdoor sports

Probably because he found it relaxing.

99.9% chance its a member of the US military if they're posting from Guam.

I have rifles, I have outdoorsman skills. I camp/hike regularly, and I have hunted before. I don't really hunt because it is less convenient for me right now to shoot an animal, drag it home, drain its blood, disembowel it, slice it up, freeze mass portions of it, etc.

If I had to hunt, I know how to and could do it. I don't have to so I don't. Others do and I have no problem with it, though people who are trophy hunters are insecure faggots who think killing an animal makes them macho or cool. Sure, I know plenty of people who don't hunt for sport who have trophies of kills, but that was not to serve their ego first and foremost.

That’s nice. Good job.

Shooting at cops isn't hunting

Sitting down and doing nothing is relaxing I guess. Boring though.

>Shooting a Coyote
Enjoy your rat problem.

Unless you raise chickens and don't have a proper coup, or you're dumb enough let your cat roam around at night, Coyote's are basically harmless and keep away a lot of other pests. I have a garden and they keep the rabbit population down near me.

Racoons... another story, fire away at those little bastards.

it seems lowclass and anything outdoorsy doesn't scream firstworldness. how do you be proud of your race but not want to appear as rich and clean and indoorsy as possible?

The sound of a river flowing can induce a zen like trance that relieves stress.

You clearly don't know anything about hunting and probably are an urbanfag if you think women don't hunt.

Wild hogs.

Lame and pathetic. As impressive as mugging 105-year-old widows.

Because some of us like leaving the basement

>enjoy a rebound in fox and turkey populations
fixed that

Pheasants also. Here in Colorado the coyotes are attacking liberals and their dogs on the popular hiking trails. It’s so much fun to watch.

Lol you need a truck or trailer to haul your kill off.

"just use your car" and bungee it to your shity Honda civic!

>just shoot the deer on your lawn with a bow

Unlawful hunting methods:

"Discharge a firearm or archery tackle in or across or within the right-of-way of any public road."

eregulations.com/virginia/hunting/unlawful-methods/

After fines and court costs I'm sure it will be a wise choice, r-right?

I don't want to hate it because I'm never going to do it either way. It's simply not an efficient use of time/effort/resources for the vast majority of people nowadays.

Even I had grown up doing it I still probably wouldn't do it now. Just too much BS.

>Whole freezer is full of fish
>Only thing I eat + potatoes of course
Man, If I had kids they would hate me.

Ok I agree with you with you on the fox population. Turkey's aren't much of a problem here as they have a very healthy population.

learn to read Leaf.

Don't hunt with milsurp my dude, get a Howa or a Ruger bolt action. Ammo will be cheaper and you can mount a scope without going full Bubba on historical arms.

>...jellyfish?
kek

>>get to assert your dominance over nature

no but shouldn't you be more proud of something that looks like idk LA or something? leaving the basement but playing with dirty mud? doesn't sound firstworldly at all. do you work white collar jobs? nothing is more first world than white collar job and indoor hobbies or anything not cheap. how do you prove that you're having it better than us thirdworlders? we climb trees and kill whales with our hands, is that savage and thirdworldly? then anything nature should be niggeristic and savagelike and thirdworldly, right? how are you better than me if you're doing the same thing as me?

>Howa
Filthy peasant, get a Remington like a real man.

I did read. You say you don't hunt but reading the NRA magazine makes you an expert. Sad!

>Hiking with some little shit dog in the wilderness
Unless you're out with a real dog, why bother. I guess I spent too much time in Alaska, where we would hike with a dog to keep the Bears away.

>provides food

You white trash faggots all shop at Walmart.

Hunting is an excuse for white trash scumbags to fucking kill an animal without judgment.

Like some shitty little faggot ass 7 year old pun shithead getting off on killing a frog.

Hunters are juvenile little delinquent scumbag shit-for-brains who need to be subjugated.

The picture of the liberal in this story is classic though I feel bad for the little doggie.

dailycamera.com/erie-news/ci_31556455/erie-reports-coyotes-attacking-pets

>Coyotes are basically harmless....
Goddammit!