Has anyone here taken these ancestry DNA test things? How did it turn out?

Has anyone here taken these ancestry DNA test things? How did it turn out?

Was exactly what I thought I was

Why would you need to pay to know you're 56%?

I had a strange nightmare last night where I took one of those things and found out I was about 30% non-white.

Nightmare is reality friend

>tfw BONGMUTT

dumb meme

founded by at least 1 jew

jewish results are dubious and unscientific
even jewish tabloids are dubious

Post results mutt

What the hell is this from?

in b4 >2% ashkenazi

>But when Inside Edition had a set of triplets send their spit in to Ancestry.com and 23andMe, they got wildly different results from both services. Neither gave each triplet the same ancestry results -- which, considering they all came from the same womb, is pretty weird.

>We talked with Morgan, who works for one of the major ancestry testing companies. He had some interesting things to say ...
>Tests can be a crapshoot. For DNA tests, they use genetic markers, which are little variations in the DNA one or several groups may have, but others do not. The more markers there are, the more accurate the test will be.
>Some companies may use 12, 37, or 67, while others claim to use more than 700,000 different markers. Any of those numbers can sound impressive with the right marketing spin behind them, but the simple fact of the matter is that nobody's method is perfect. "The best we can do is give a certain range based on those markers (or show who they are most similar to), and sometimes we'll move up a percentage point of an ethnic group if it doesn't add up to 100 percent."

>Inside Edition found differences of over 10 percent between the triplets they tested. That is not a small gap. If you were off by 10 percent on a DNA test, you could technically be a mouse. Maybe it's unreasonable to expect perfect accuracy from saliva you mailed to a lab. But a lot of people do anyway, and Morgan winds up dealing with their complaints.

I signed up to Anthony Nolan bone marrow transplant list a few years ago. I had to do a spit sample to provide a sample of DNA. It's meant to be only for purpose of finding a potential match

Do you think it's the only list I'm on now?

Uses the EU flag. Calls peoples mutts. Do you see the irony?

>How did it turn out?

Turns out 23andme determined I'm a racist and part nigger.
99.9% Northern European

>Giving your genetic information to (((Google)))
Enjoy those premiums in a decade, faggot.

You may be a mutt of a tea nigger, but atleast you're whiter than Argentina.

I uploaded my raw data to different sites after I did ancestry. I got different results for my European each time. The first said I was mostly English/Italian, the second said mostly East European/Baltic, the third said mostly Hungarian. I will say some sites need to improve their analysis / algorithms.

>implying you can't sent the same test twice and get different results

Overwhelmingly ethnically homogeneous.

I was really scared initially, but it suprised me positively

Giving (((them))) your private data

I dodged another bullet it seems. Maybe because I'm racist toward subhumans but I'm not white supremacist. Could be the reason why ANTIFA never hurted me.

>racist toward subhumans but I'm not white supremacist

Sounds pretty racist desu. Care to explain?

Kike

You misunderstand the picture. It is for roughly 1200 DNA family matches with more than 1% of the listed ethnicity. I would count as a plus one for the three top ethnicities, but none of the other.