Looking back and even at the time this show was kind of shit

Looking back and even at the time this show was kind of shit.

So why do I love it?

Almost kept going just for pic related but after asterisk I couldn't do it again.

It's only 12 episodes, it's not like it's a huge commitment or anything.

Would you betray your race for hot alien poon?

It wasn't that bad if you treat it as an audio drama. Or you can think of the bright side, it may go down in history as the most poorly animated show of the decade.

somewan calling you
somewan calling you

I can't find

Maihime deserves beatings

I would fuck anything sapient, humanoid, and relatively human lookinf, race be damned.

Because it had some neat ideas and TENKAWA IS INCOMPARABLE!!

TENKAWA IS UNBEATABLE!

TENKAWA IS UNFAPPABLE!

fun
probably
hime and the chill incest twins were memorable
I liked how they did the MC and sniper kid's relationship. Beyond that, everyone knows it was pretty terrible. But for anime, I don't think we're necessarily watching for stellar quality.

I think a lot of it might have been the threads we had. Watching it live was a treat. Especially when this happened

Good OPs
Good EDs
The soundtrack was kind of cool
Cute girls
Likable characters
The QUALITY was sometimes so bad it's good

>kind of

But seriously, the plot was entertaining enough, the characters were good, and the music was fantastic. It would have been great if the visuals weren't bottom of the barrel.

real fucking hero

I do wonder why the animation budget was so low. Didn't they have some real names attached to this project.

Probably spent all the budget on the people and didn't have enough for the animation. Didn't help that A-1 was working on several shows at the time.

post confession webm

It was awesome. If it had less QUALITY it could have been AOTY.

For posterity.

>Not harem
Instant drop.