Busou Shoujo Machiavellianism

What is Rosie O'Donnell doing in my animu?

Other urls found in this thread:

bzland.net/?board=221.0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Being best girl

I really wanna kick someones ass right now.

What was her name again?

Chuuni McNugget

Chuuni Oni

The masked man

Cum dumpster.

Chuoni

Ray Romano

>men are made to crossdress
>the show doesn't have a trap
I don't know how to feel about this.

There's a reverse trap in flashbacks.

Why is MC an ass again? He fight for gender equality when those bitch talk shit about male. He just do what is right and punch them for true justice

being a bro
the masketta chuuni

>implying

Masukodera Kusuo = Matsuko Deluxe

I love this chuuni

I wanna cum inside this chuuni

if you don't have "Deluxe Chuuni Cum"-Pass, I have to arrest you buddy.
No unrestricted and unregistered cumming in chuunis

This show it top smug-kino.

I want to see their smug get conquered by the dick.

>tfw wasn't going to watch this because the synopsis made it out like MC was going to be a crossdressing retard
>actually fucking glad I was wrong
This season is going to be a fucking blast.

Morgan freeman is crazy she has a capacity to become yandere

She is the Oni one for me!

Yeah shes still got literally nothing on the sheer batshit that the yandere swordhands is.

Cheeky

>Busou Shoujo Machiavellianism - 01 (Amazon).mkv
How is the amazon video compared to animelab/sentai one from horriblesubs release?

Can someone explain to me how it is ever okay for an armed girl to attack an unarmed boy
I can't suspend my belief this hard.

Watch this show well. Because you won't be needing to suspend your belief when it happens in the near future.

Beware.

you just throw away your BELIEVE IT, because its anime

It's basically a concentration camp for delinquents. Nobody really gives a shit if these guys get injured or not and Japanese schools have a tendency to hush up any scandals anyway.

Just embrace it.

Still need an explanation for how its legal for armed girls to attack unarmed boys.

I wanna stick it in her

It's worth if

If you beat the girl, she's all yours to do lewd things to

Because fuck you it's anime.

Why are you watching this shit medium if you still care about realism

Because hilariously enough any MC who is for "True Gender Equality" are treated like they are scum of the earth.

All the boys in school used to be delinquents, you could think of the school as a correctional

Because they are cute. There is nothing wrong with cute girls murder boy

>ywn steal chuuni's first kiss

Chapter 13 when?

Why do people do this though? If someone hits you, hit them back. If they didn't want to get hurt they should have left you alone.

whenever you start translating them user

raws where?

disables loli the best girl

Most people are raised to never raise a hand against a women under any circumstance. Growing up my mother said that was absolute bullshit - that in the defense of my person it doesn't matter whether its a man or a woman coming at you. But most people seem to think it means men just want to make it okay to beat women.

That exposition was terrible, but MC has potential and Oni is pretty cute.

Also, I find the way they constantly do the text on screen for every attack hilarious.

Oh boy you're going to love this because they're gonna ram you in the head with endless waves of info on whatever silly martial art move the characters use.

>Rosie O'Donnell
You're only pretending to be stupid, right?

Expect more since they'll cram all of it in 1-cour

So it's one cour then?

I was raised not to hit girls as well, but having two sisters around my age I quickly decided it was bullshit. We would beat each other up all the time before I got bigger.

bzland.net/?board=221.0

Get to work.

I want to see an anime/manga start out like this and when MC gets injured he will just call the police to sue and put a restraining order on the perpetrator

Because it wouldn't be a fair fight otherwise.

Surprise of the season for me. I went in with zero expectations and got btfo by how fun it was. The OP is really nice.

MC wanted to do it though, but then he realized that he can make a harem here so there is no problem

I'd like to cum inside her ear

Why didn't they have him explain the Five Swords? They just have this weird exposition shit in the classroom.

The cutest oni

Do you think she has a thing to the MC?

She wouldn't risk getting naked and hovering that pussy of hers close to the dick if she didn't like him. She could've been easily fugged as you can already see him grabbing her butt.

Morgan Freeman hates the MC.

Hatefuck when?

It already happened. She hateraped him and it was so traumatizing he forgot.

But wasn't it just a ruse?

Oni a shit A SHIT

green is better

I think her opinion improves of him after that, maybe, I don't know what's going through her head.

>起きた
Haha I love lewd Morgan Freeman now.

Cute CUUUUTEE

CUUUUUTEEEE

This sereis have such good loli. I can't wait for Uchouka.

I'll fight you.

So I see a whip and some tonfas but how many more weapons will we see in this show?

Because shit's such a missed opportunity making the main girls use only swords.

Green a best.

Well other than some blowdarts I don't think there is much else, Empress is bare handed.

So this is one of those series where the villain craves the D too, right?

Well that's a bummer. There are some really quirky as fuck martial arts weapons that would fit in this show perfectly.

she craved his dick before all other girls

You came to the wrong neigbourhood motherfucker

Only because he ravaged her womb

Nomura is hers and hers alone.

Doesn't bear loli also use some ninja weapon like shuriken along with her sword?

More like

Slut SLUUUUT

SLUUUUUUUT

Why is she indicating the size of my dick?

Her mannerisms are cute

I forgot all about that.

I genuinely can't tell if this is trying to be a parody or if it takes itself 100% seriously.

Who was the one who taught the MC?

Yikes

Dunno, Mc just told he is an orphan and don't mention anymore about that old man

How many chapters is the manga at now?

34.5, I don't know why author split each chapter recently

I can't wait for her arc. I bet it's going to full of sexually repressed shit talking

SORE WAAAAAA

Up to what chapter is translated?

Latest is twelve, I think.

Best girl in chapter 34

So it's another "gotta learn nip"

Empress still the best

Too spooky for best girl. Nojya loli is better.
Aye.