Sakurada reset

no thread???

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=914458
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no subs!!!

No wonder. It was horribad.

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=914458

The show was bad, the subs were bad and the available rip is bad.

The second coming of Glasslip.

I can already tell it's going to be shit, but I'm going to watch it anyway. Fuck man, that MC. He's like Shirou on mental gymnastics steroids.

what have they done?

How the hell this anime become 2nd glasslip while this anime is LN adaption and glasslip is original anime

Remember that this is two cours

How is that relevant?

does the mc really think that he's being a hypocrite for acting and thinking the way he does in the name of justice in spite of it really being because it makes him feel good about himself through taking the higher moral ground or is he just not self aware enough to acknowledge what he's doing?

>Can reset time
>Can't remember it

How does she know she has such a power? How does she ever make use of it?

Welcome to psychology 101. In this lesson: motivation. People do things because something causes them to act. MC has extremely puritan ideals that imply that any act performed because of a motive is impure. That's why he believes that reset-girl, who has no sense of self or motive, fits his ideal justice.

It's an interesting line of thought but it's not new.

It was explicitly stated that she has restrictions on her power. She has to save beforehand. And there's a 24h cooldown on saving after a reset. She says things out loud whenever she attempts to save or reset. If a reset doesn't work, she knows she's already reset recently.

that's not what I asked, you just explained the obvious premise

You're missing the point big time.

Alright then the answer to your initial question is yes.

About it being a bad power? Yeah it sucks. There's literally no way it could ever be useful in the slightest with the exception of living in a place where other people have similarly physics-defying powers to exploit her power.

I think user's original point is there should be no way for her to know she has such a power to begin with.

Yeah. I guess we just assume that someone else's power detected a reset at one point? Seems like a lot of the series is going to be introducing asspulls.

If she resets her own memory, how does she know she can reset?

I guess there has to be some other kind of mechanism to know about the power since she has to know about saving before a reset.

I thought the show was interesting so far. Looking forward to next week.

How they deal with Memory Shirou is going to make or break the show. Probably break. But I'm going to watch it anyway because Yuuki Aoi and Hanakana's voices put me in a calm place.

I will give it a chance. There is a reason why it is 24 episodes.

Fuck you I liked Glasslip

RESET THIS

>everyone judge this anime gonna be suck ass

Come on man its just one eps

Nothing new. This always happen. Although I think only a few selected episodes will be good. The rest will be just average.

I liked it, pretty good though its on the slow side.Better watch this with a fresh head.

>needing more than one episode to judge the anime
If you actually watched more than 10 anime, you can easily judge everything from the poster alone.

Hakomari anime when?

didn't watch, can't discuss

Everyone acts and feels like an alien or a skinwalker or something. Their abilities aren't the only "special" thing about these characters.

I feel like the abilities hinders them to act like a normal human so not to cause slight and ending with super power battles in town.Still, others than the 2 mc, those had some normal acting.

High schoolers trying to be DEEP and metaphorical are incredibly annoying. But I'm curious about the little girl so I guess l'll watch a couple more episodes.

>Sup Forums thinks it's shit

Looks like I'm gonna enjoy this one.

Go back to your warau salesman threads
Oh wait, I forgot there won't be more than one thread a week

Characters are literally autistic.

It's like I'm watching robots recite a script. This show is weird.

The animation is too stiff.

Even when those two boys were playing basketball

Just like you.

>sales

Like I care. I only watch shows for enjoyment not dick waving on muh big sales

You're dumb.

>muh big sales
u wot m8? He's referencing the new show Warau Salesman.

Baka

It was kinda crappy.

I'm actually surprised that I'm not the only one who thinks so though. I expected having to argue with people who would try to convince me that it's actually deep and that I'm just not mature enough or too stupid to get it.

Clearly you were never in the Glasslip threads.

No, I dropped the show after the first few episodes.

retard

>feel like the abilities hinders them to act like a normal human
Even if that were the case, it's still not handled particularly well because you would expect such a stylistic device to be underlined, e.g. by having some normal people around that act differently. If you only have these odd people it just comes across as bad acting / writing (and I wouldn't be surprised if it actually is the latter - the whole dialogue seems way too stiff that even top seiyuu talents can't bring it to life).

AUTISM

>lets make Kokoro Connect but make it twice as boring

I just hope it gets better, since trailer actually made it look interesting as opposed to actual episode.

The writing seems unnatural, reminding me of EF anime/VNs.

Stop the pretentious shows hypocrisity. Just animate Iris Zero.

The main girl isn't as cute as Touko though.

These VAs have done some of the stiffest line readings I have ever heard plus a crappy below average animation.

The writing is so artificial it is probably better if done by real actors in a very theatrical way.

Dropped.

>e.g. by having some normal people around that act differently
There were several other characters that seems normal to me, mc male friend, the president, class rep and loli. Only the memory guy and reset girl gone full autistic.

Is this yuri?

weird how it's not animated by Shaft. One of the only studios that make long introspective segments visually appealing.

Glasslip was way worse than this.

I wish. Maybe then I'd keep watching it.