Vote for Trump, he will be pro-legalization of weed, unlike Shillary!...

>vote for Trump, he will be pro-legalization of weed, unlike Shillary!, don't worry he'll keep Obama's 2013 directives in place to prevent the US government from criminalizing it in state's that legally allow it.

Other urls found in this thread:

rebeccazahaumurder.wordpress.com/category/kamala-d-harris/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wasnt obama supposd to close gtmo.it would be ironic if he ends up there

Nobody said anything about Trump legalizing weed, you fucking burnout

>Wasnt obama supposd to close gtmo.

Yeah I'm talking about Trump, the guy currently in the white house making my life a living fucking hell. A guy who's kike marrying race mixing rich trust fund baby fail kids will never have to suffer hard jail time for weed. Millions of Americans lives across the US have been RUINED FOREVER today and you are talking about Obama and Hillary. Wake the fuck up

>Nobody said anything about Trump legalizing weed,

>Trump will allow states to legalize it, don't worry about it just vote for him over Crooked HIllary!

>single issue voter
>the issue being muh pot

I hope you dont live in the same state as me.

He probably won’t care but Sessions will go full retard. Not that it matters because dude weed was never a part of his platform.

Commies aren't people user

Marijuana is pretty important to you, huh?

>making my life a living fucking hell
>I just cant stop breaking the law! how dare they enforce it!
You sound a bit like a negro, brother.

Can some ameribro please explain what this means in practice. I thought drug policy is a state thing and not federal law

>caring about weed
kys nigger

>Marijuana is pretty important to you, huh?

Yeah it really fucking is, I could be in jail right now if it was legal where I smoked it thanks to Obama.

Kinda think that would make me vote these cockscuking faggot Republicans out in 2018.

Look at this Jewish degenerate and laugh. Also, go read the news, all he did is allow state attorney to enforce federal law as they see fit.

this but unironically

You are a fucking addict. Weed us not the most important issue in American politics.

I don't care. I smoke weed but weed is illegal because it's a mind altering drug and it needs some sort of filter. I think keeping it illegal works best. Is the fact that it's illegal enough to make you not smoke it? Good for you. You are a better man than I. It being illegal keeps me from doing it too much, only under cover of darkness or inside for example, a nice natural limit.

It shouldn't be AS illegal as it is though. There's no way in hell it's current classification makes sense. It's been prescribed by doctors for a myriad of reasons for decades now. Keeping people in jail over it is a huge waste of money. Fine them, treat it like a public drunkeness sort of thing.

I dunno man. It's fucking snowing, but the snow is shit. I tried rolling up a ball but there's just no way I'm getting a snowman. Maybe a tiny one by using the heat from my own car to get a little moisture in it.... fuck.

Yes because marijuana is a great deal for everyone. States get tax revenue, investors can make a lot of money and I guess the hippy burnouts and mudskins get to smoke it.

I've been a Trump supporter from day one but if I lose money on investments because he can't put a leash on his bitch Sessions I'm gonna be fucking pissed.

Look at these burnouts. It's almost like they're addicted to that shit.

Maybe you shouldnt invest in a felonious lifestyle that hedges on mr rule of law deciding to show you mercy.

Id rather your investments go to pot than society itself.

By that logic alcohol, coffee, and sugar should also be illegal

Pot smoker here
Hope it becomes nationwide illegal once again.

Was this something playing in your own head? You need to stop smoking pot its making you delusional.

>Sup Forums supporting weed legalization
lol

Good, I'll be able to raise my prices!

>Millions of Americans lives across the US
millions of niggers

Yes they should.

By that logic apples are indeed oranges.

>dude weed lmao
Why aren't you posting on leddit?

Do it. Make the fines a bit smaller too. Fucking alcoholics are ten times worse than potheads, and I believe coffee has become a public heath issue, caffeine and sugar addiction in general. We should take a page from dad's book and publish some new health guidelines for our citizens. Also, when you make them illegal, do not dedicate tasks forces to starting a war with the black market you create. Just let it fucking happen and fine people. The crimes here are so small anyway and you're making money. The people are only really hurting themselves unless they're endangering others by operating heavy machinery or something, but the substances themselves still contribute to a far reaching problem overall. Not all people are useless potheads, but enough are that making it illegal is a good deterrent to having almost everybody be one.

Coffee is fine when you dont put a couple candy bars worth of sugar in it.

dude, weed

he never made any such promise.

what about sugar? They can all be addictive.

High fructose corn syrup should be illegal.

Damn. Was making good money on weed stocks and the faggot spoke

>republicans are for states rights
DUDE FREEDUMS LMAO

>And then I really believe we should leave it up to the states. It should be a state situation ... but I believe that the legalization of marijuana – other than for medical because I think medical, you know I know people that are very, very sick and for whatever reason the marijuana really helps them - … but in terms of marijuana and legalization, I think that should be a state issue, state-by-state.
-Trump, 2015

>I wouldn’t do that, no … I wouldn’t do that … I think it’s up to the states, yeah. I’m a states person. I think it should be up to the states, absolutely.
-Trump, 2016

Hehehehehehe suckers

Nobody voted for Trump because of weed you retard.

Lmao like I care. Fucking potheads think your magic plant is magic, kill yourselves. Most overrated garbage ever just like every other drug.

This is the only reason I’d join the other side in the civil war. States’ rights motherfucker!

DUDE, WEED

That's an opinion, not a promise you potheads.

also the president doesn't conjure laws into existence, nor should be be allowed to ignore them.

>I'm ok with my rights being taken away because ledonald said so
Fuck off goy

Agreed.

Implying these rejects have reading comprehension skills.

Kamala Harris past needs to be checked.

Suspicious suicide that was not properly investigated when she was District Attorney point to a cover up.

rebeccazahaumurder.wordpress.com/category/kamala-d-harris/

Also being friends with the Obamas when all the Sedition and Treason that is getting exposed will not help her.

>Dude why can't I just drink and drive?

>"I have the right to commit felonies"
lol

>making my life a living hell
Please explain.

why is drinking and driving a crime?

Trump doesn't even drink alcohol
All he knows about weed is stoner culture since most responsible normie weed smokers aren't outspoken about it
He probably fucking hates it

It means the sea is going to start reading non compliant pot shops again, which won't matter because most owners bury their money in the back yard anyways.

Its a federal thing, not a state thing. States are actively defying the federal government. Could have been a major boon for muh states rights and lead to many things being shifted back to the power of the states. Things like prostitution, being able to make new legal machine guns, drug legalization, etc. Federal law always overrules state laws.

Instead, the moment was squandered and lost under Obama. The moment several states tried to pass similar laws making machine guns and shit legal if it was created in their state and never left their state, the ATF came and shut it all down.

The ayyyyy weeeed people got their little cookie for a little bit and didn't even try to keep the ball rolling on a permanent solution, instead they were happy to have "federal government isn't currently going to go after small time offenders" shit. So they're now reaping what they got.

>all the sweet stoner tears

give me more

Smoking weed isn't a right, dipshit. At best it's a privilege. Even then, the privilege isn't being taken away. You never had it in the first place. It's always been illegal federally. The government just chose to ignore the law. Work to change the letter of the law to allow states to have jurisdiction on this instead of bitching because the government decided to actually enforce their own laws. You're no better than an illegal alien bitching about being deported.
> but muh sanctuary cities

>Some DUDEWEED wrote this
>Other DUDEWEEDs will believe it
Day one pot gets legalized, day two 3/4 of the companies on that list have slashed thousands of miles of farmland to grow cannabis. If you are using the hemp instead of the bud its almost literally plat is and forget it for a few months. The only ones who wouldnt take part are pharmacy corps because they actually stand to lose money until the legendary resurgence of lung cancer 20 years later

>trump will do x any day now!
fuck off kike you made your bed and have to lie in it

It was not always illegal. If you don't want to have any rights then Fuck off to Saudi Arabia or something.

woke

You're fucking pathetic. Weed is a shit drug

do you have a quote from trump about not going after pot? not? fuck off. sage because you are a faggot.

Is this even for real? It's according to anonymous source, like the Deutsche Bank subpoenas. Also it could be Sessions plan, not Trump's. I've expected Trump to fire Sessions if he tries this. It's unpopular, Trump still can't afford to alienate voters.

>Dude Weed
if you cant live without pot just kill yourself now.

You idiots should read more than headlines.

What the fuck is that vague as fuck title? Why wouldn't they say something more decisive? Whatever this is about, it has probably not much to do with marijuana and the lugenpresse is reaching so hard here. If for example they taxed weed differently than before it could also mean they're changing the law that let legal pot flourish. Retarded propagandist journalist cunts, hang them all pls

Kek, did antifa start hating kikes now?

Mein Gott.. Now the plot REALLY thickens.

Weed is for faggots and hippies anyway. If you think you need weed, you shouldnt even breed

>yfw the national guard is called in by every west coast governor

Remember when Sessions was (((Based))) and promised dozens of times in spearheading the swampdrain and clinton trials?

Then he lied to the public and got on his knees and begged for his life falling for the lies set in by the MSM/Mafia Democrats.

His retaliation: DUDE WEED IS BAD LMAO

Bannon was right and we all know it.
Kikery is a two sided coin of deceit there is no freedom movement and your rights are owned just like you, goyim.

Meh, the local federal authorities can go after a lot of assets using civil asset forfeiture, this is a material change in risk (and one reason why I stayed away from dude weed lmao businesses here in Colo)

>yfw the second american civil war is waged over a smelly plant

I don't smoke weed but this is fucking retarded. Why are they even wasting their time doing shit like this? Focus on immigration and the economy. I thought Trump was the jobs president. Looks at all the jobs weed created.

Fpbp /thread

The only thing thats addictive is the salt this produces

Doesn’t sessions have his palms in for private prisons?

>trying to motivate pot smokers to become anti trumpets
>motivate pot smokers

KEK

Cohencidence that our government legalized medicinal weed export today?

This is an immigration issue.

So its the dude weeds fault they got what they wanted and didn't continue fighting for States rights vs federal? Why did the gun makers and prostitite lobby's give up? Sounds like they had no real support and were just being used as a slippery slope to hinder weed.

>kike employer would rather hire illegals than pay more to hire a clean american

I can guarantee you it now that it's just a tack-on charge that they want to keep open. No one's going to ever get in trouble for a weed related charge, it's just going to be thrown in there as well. In other words don't worry unless you're committing fraud.

Stay stoned

>77
Well hot dog user, checked those digits. Mighty fine ones if i do say so myself.

What’s worth more?
A few grow lights and hydroponic systems, or a few billion in taxable revenue? I’m in the 970 and know a few people in the industry. They’ve rented the warehouse they grow in, so all you’re getting is the equipment. That’s it. It’s pointless to go after things that are worthless over receiving actual money.
It actually funds schools, the police, and local government.
My area can’t afford to go without. When that money started coming in, the city financed a new police station, built on the tax revenue from marijuana. It’s actually in the budget. Can’t generate that kind of cash without triple taxes. Can’t fire half the city employees.
The budget shortfalls aren’t possible to cover without this income stream.

Get fucked, stoner.

no one ever said he'd be proweed you stupid faggot.

Trump has a history of lying.

Quick! We need to demand employers to require rape tests!

maybe your state should have pushed for state's rights more.

He said he would defer to the states in one of the pre election Q&A he did in Colorado

you dude weed faggots actually voted for trump? lmao desu

How much are they paying you to shill this to retarded burnouts?

>Trump shill "fact" #342
This is CNN

>you dude weed faggots actually voted for trump? lmao desu

A lot of young trump supporters will not come out in 2018.

Kys shill.

Dont you dare saying bad things of our commander in chief you SJW transfaggot liberal communist scum.
MAGA, PRAISE JESUS!

BIZ thread related
poor user, just wanted FUN

Pothead retards blown the fuck out

enjoy your bipolar and schizophrenia and getting shot trying to buy illegally fucking faggots

>doing something is a privilege
Fuck off shekelstein. I’ll smoke sage if i wanted to, thats my business. What are you gonna do about it?

Also reddit. I make minimum wage and me and my buddies will all gonna be rich now. Free gf's and everything.