Trump faggot cracks down on recreational weed

What a god damn mother fucking asshole. Trump’s AG has decided to crack down on legal weed. Businesses, growers, users etc are now all subject to federal raids. You fucking suck if you still support this asshole!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NBCNews/status/948921688519008256
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nice. You got a source on that?

Weed's pretty important to you, huh?

>muh drugs

You have to be a bigily faggot to support Trump.
twitter.com/NBCNews/status/948921688519008256

He's doing us a favor tbqh

It’s all over the news as “breaking news” even the clowns at FOX are reporting it.

>He's doing us a favor tbqh

Kys shill

I hope you faggots died a horrible death

It keeps me sane.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAH
Weimar BTFO

He asked for a source, not a link to a tabloid, you fucking brainlet.

This guy really loves his weed

>Married to white german qt
>Currently raising two toddlers
>Redpilling my friends and co-workers
>Live in the most liberal cities in the USA
>Make 60K at 24 yo as Network Engineer
>Voted Trump, donated, bought the hat
>Big ass american flag in my living room

>Smoke weed after 12 hour shifts at home at 6 a.m.

Just come fucking arrest me boys im commie filth destroying the west

Grow enough for personal use you faggot. Pot shops are the McDonald's of weed. I still have some from last year I grew, too bad I quit to get a better job. Also grow up too

Jeff Sessions is the source.

get fucking rekt you junkie faggot

Sweet

They dun took our degenerate plants!

maybe have congress change the federal law?
I dunno that might be a start

people like you are 1 in 1000

This is pointless, the ball is already rolling and is massive at this point

What are they going to do? Raid every single pot ship nationwide? State law enforcement won’t comply with that and the federal government doesn’t have the resources to do it alone

And even still, marijuana will always be accessible, hell I bet plenty of California’s would prefer it to be illegal for the $$

Stupid

Good. Weed is for losers.

Growers are subject to raids too. Even if you’re just growing for personal consumption. This is just another way to pinks blue states. The tax plan was all about punishing blue states and making zillionaires more wealthy.

Kek

>maybe have congress change the federal law?

Yeah congress that is bought and owned by big pharma will do that shill

Anyday now

Truth is Trump and GOP COngress are massive faggots. I hate Republicans and their gay faggot policies.

Tell that to Carl Sagan (deceased) who was said to be a daily smoker. One of the great geniuses of the 20th century.

No we arnt, a large number of adults use pot respectfully. I still live in a non-legal state so it doesnt matter to me though

Jeff Sessions is a mentally retarded fossil from alabama

You overestimate the manpower of the federal government.

I'm still waiting for them to catch all these illegals and they can't even do that

They do fucking suck donkey dicks. They gargle with donkey sperm.

god damn joe, its just weed

>Jeff Sessions is a mentally retarded fossil from alabama

I hate this faggot so much, the boomers truly are the cancer killing this country.

...word...

Fuck your weed, faggot.

>muh alcohol
I smoke weed maybe one a month, so I'm by no means a junkie. It's just extremely obvious that it's 100X better than alcohol at any use rate. Anyone who argues otherwise is a braindead moron. Weed makes people lazy and unmotivated, alcohol leads to the devil. What do you think makes women racemix, causes barfights and homicides, car accidents, .... It's not weed. Would unironically support prohibition.

Weed smoker here
Good. It should stay illegal.

If the people of the US actually supported legalization, why haven't they passed a federal decriminalization?

You should try it...it might make you a nicer person. You might actually be able to find and keep a friend.

So much for land of the free, amerifats cant even grow a plant

>Sessions refuses to do anything regarding Sanctuary cities, Russia probe, Clinton investigation being mishandled
>focuses all efforts on what Republicans claim to be big proponents of: states rights and targeting activity lawfully voted for by the states' individual population

:^)

They're gonna raid those stores, confiscate a few tons, sell it to the cartels to distribute and temporarily cause a drought. Jeff Sessions knows this shit is worth money

>If the people of the US actually supported legalization, why haven't they passed a federal decriminalization?

Cause our Congress is bought out by corporations who want it that way. I guess you think our politicans in any way represent the "will" of the American people. It's big pharma who wants us on opioids.

>what is representative democracy where our representatives are paid lobbyist shills

I have plenty of friends, smoked weed in high school. Fuck your weed, faggot.

>So much for land of the free, amerifats cant even grow a plant

DAHAHDHDAH DHA OH SAYYYYYYYY THAT

Weed is one of the main sources of degeneracy and should be exterminated.

wooo hoo My first shill accusation..on something I support! Nice

>breathes in

Weed was used by our indo-aryan ancestors you filty slav fuck

>My first shill accusation

>you don't want to continue the prison industrial big pharma complex
>must be a shill

Look in a mirror.

Good job op you got me

Sure...you wanna risk your ass for the profit of the illegal black market. Very stupid my friend. I have a buddy that had a grow and he’s 2 years into legal bills trying to avoid two class B felonies. His kid was busted with him. He’s facing losing his business & property because that’s where the grow was. He’s spent about $30,000 so far in his attorney and all the lawyer has done is delay the case. He’s fucked. He was the same way...he wanted to profit illegally off of pot. Someone turned him in.

>Network engineer
>12 hour overnight shifts

People wouldn't do this would they? Just go on the internet and make up lies?

IT'S 9TH DIMENSIONAL TOROIDAL MAJONG
MAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGA

BTFO FAMALAM

Good. Kill yourself you stoner faggot. Not like you're of any value to society anyway.

>hurr durr muh weed better let the beaner importers win now

No one likes haters like you.

This is trumps way of getting congress to move on legalization. Once weed is descheduled it will be up to states to decide.

My weed is better

federal law is kookey huh fellas.

Just buy weed from your local dealer and stop giving the govt more money you fucking degenerates, or grow your own.

>Faggot pothead talk

Keep telling yourself that.

It doesn't make it less degenerate u mutt

Citation?

News flash: US attorneys were all fired by Trump faggot and replaced by Trump. They will support the administration policy moron.

>Trump cracks down on recreational weed
Good, I guess he's not a Jewish puppet afterall.

Its as degenerate as alcohol

Watch after Trump we'll lose weed and still have the Mexicans. If not we'll have more beaners.

Let's make this clear for the retards.
Marijuana is illegal and has been for quite sometime, even in the legal state's recreational weed is still a federal crime. State's are not going to willingly stop all that cash flow, this will turn into a YUGGGGGEEEE American incident, and the guberment will not get support from states.

>implying they are actively looking
>implying they aren’t importing them here en masse while fueling the criminal organizations that cause people to come here in the first place
Where do you think we are?

>no wall
>no travel ban
>no obamacare repeal
>tax plan which only benefits the rich in the long run
>daily autistic rants on twitter
>now he's going after marijuana users

What the fuck is his problem?

Honestly, It's a good thing. This will force the lawmakers in Washington to actually look at the laws and adjust them to legalize medical cannabis and allow states to determine their own destiny. If he didn't restart enforcement then the can would just get kicked down the road. This will force action.
He said in his interview that he would enforce federal laws regarding marijuana that's his job... it's up to the lawmakers to change them

Ultimately this is good and will cause change.

Read my post about my buddy growing his own. I did for years...went to Amsterdam and brought back superior genetics decades ago...I did for years and made a small fortune but lost my nerve and got out...glad I did. I got away with it...many get busted. I go to Colorado all the time to buy and am happy to so.

>mrw I quit smoking weed two months ago, permanently
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Expect illegal immigration and refugee admission went down 70 percent last year

>Honestly, It's a good thing.

Ok faggot I guess massively expanding the federal government to enrich the jew prison big pharma industry is good thing.

His problem is he’s a fucking asshole that more and more people hate everyday.

>What the fuck is his problem?

He's Bush's third term, I see no difference anymore between him or any other Republikike who ran.

>DEM MUHFUGGEN CRAKAH POLEEES DUN COM AFA MUH WEED N' SHIIEEET NIGGA

Good. I hope all you degenerates that smoke the devil's lettuce get locked in a cage where you belong.

>literal reddit copy pasta bullshit
>takes it as truth

You’ll be back. I quit a couple of times too but now enjoy smoking only over summer break. You’ll be back.

>hating freedom this much
How's it going, schlomo?

Why spot at weed and bring back banning alcohol shill?

as if the same shit didn't happen under obama. deal with it, faggot

>hating freedom

Yeah banning weed is freedom now kys.

Lol California fags, now go be a man and go the hood like the rest of us pussy

But how can Sessions go after pot when Congress isn't giving him money to do so?

No he's not, minus the two kids I'm in the same boat. Cannabis is the sparkling water of narcotics. Hurts nobody and has no real risks associated with use.

>as if the same shit didn't happen under obama. deal with it, faggot

Not after 2013 faggot.

Nope. I got sick of the way it was holding me back in life. I trashed all my stuff. Felt fucking LIBERATED. I am joining the Army now.

I agree it should be exterminated..

..but alcohol is the main source of degeneracy and THAT should also be eliminated.

>How many traditional white families have been ruined or broken apart because of the liquid-jew

Literally who gives a fuck?
This is what pisses me off about stoners the most, somehow, despite there being a shitload of issues way more important than “muh weed”, you fucking faggots make it the hill you’re gonna die on. You’re as bad as actual faggots who put aside every other issue despite them being more important to the country just so you could marry your fag lover. Die in a fire.

>What a god damn mother fucking asshole. Trump’s AG has decided to crack down on legal weed. Businesses, growers, users etc are now all subject to federal raids. You fucking suck if you still support this asshole!

Fair is fair. The ATF cracked down on making illegal machine guns as state right issues. Now weed is seeing the same damn thing. I shed no tears for useful idiots that only care about their one thing. You had a chance to get bipartisan support to retake states rights under Obama and ruined it. After 10 years of trying, my give a damn is broken.

The feds can’t do anything it’s legal in bad the states in some form or another, thousands of businesses and billions in tax revenue depend on it.

You can go smoke weed in front of the whitehouse right now. Nobody is doing shit over your precious weed

If they find a weed in a gun owners house, that gun is going to be confiscated too

DAS RITE WYPIPO NEE'TA SI'DOWN AN LET US NIGGAS BLAZ IT IN PEEEZ

>widely used substance that makes people dumber and easier to control
>generates billions of dollars in tax revenue yearly
Let's make it illegal again because.... uhh, drugs are bad!

So what weed makes you a lazy faggot. Why do you think there are so many retards in America these days? Weed should have never been made legal to begin with. You stupid faggots actually voted to increase the price of your weed lmao. Fucking stupid fucks