Let's settle this once and for all, Sup Forums

Let's settle this once and for all, Sup Forums

Who was right?

Griffith pleases old men for money

The mod that bans you for this shit.

The boat captain

pic related

Griffith only wants a perfect world, free of evil and fear, where humans and apostles can live and work in peace.

Guts will ruin all this when he shoves the Dragonslayer up his pretty little ass.

i.e: Guts is the villain of Berserk.

daily reminder that I'm going to fuck Griffith over at the best possible moment

Griffith, as he was working towards the bigger picture and had goals he wanted to achieve, whereas Guts doesn't really have much of a position to be "right" about at all, he's just pissy about the choices Griffith made

Both have a shit-ton of blood in their hands

But you se how Guts has been trough so much shit you can't avoid taking his side.

Reminder that Casca enjoyed it
Reminder that Guts got fucked by a huge black man
Reminder that Guts is a BLACKED cuck.

Show me where Griffith lied. He told Guts his plans from the beginning, he never said he would protect his followers. Guts is "owned" by Griffith anyway, he lost to him on the hill. He's his property.

Why woud you do that?

because he made mommy and daddy cry

griffth is light and guts darkness. According to shonen-shit guts is the bad guy

wasn't Doctor Donovan kind of short?

Compared to that user that is huge.

holy shit first time seeing this thanks user

The moon child's cuter than Guts doujin dream kid. Must be Griffith influence

Griffith ruined Gaston's tailor shop.
Griffith was in the wrong.

>Guts is the villain of Berserk

>guy trying to just get by and survive with a tiny sliver of his sanity intact because the world he's in keeps throwing shit at him vs powerhungry twat who betrays his allies, friends and devout followers for power after throwing it all down the shitter when he threw a bitchfit and shagged the princess, was cought, and imprisoned by the king.
Gee I sure wonder who's right and who's wrong here.

As a member of law enforcement community, Gutts should face justice and law.

Griffith is THE LAW and THE JUSTICE.

Who is right depends on who has popular opinion. Since Griffith controls the population, he is in the right.

Griffith but he is stupid ..he fug the kings daughter if it is not for that everything would be fine

This is the ultimate red pill or in this case black pill