Revolution in Iran FAILED: Jews BTFO

edition.cnn.com/2018/01/03/asia/iran-protests-government-intl/index.html

>On Wednesday, thousands of government supporters marched through the capital, Tehran, state TV IRIB reported, with some chanting "Death to America" after Iranian officials blamed the United States and its allies for provoking the anti-government rallies.
Online state media reported a mix of people -- families, senior citizens and students -- were among the demonstrators, but images on television were mostly of middle-aged and older men. Many held pictures of Iranian President Hassan Rouhani and waved national flags.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jiH1wNmZTII
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wtf? I love progovernment sponsored rallies now! Also Islam wow! Muh based mullahs

Amerigoys BTFO

There was a revolution in Iran? When did this start and why haven't I heard about it?

Iranian government is pure cancer.
I don't want the west to get involved in more useless wars, though...

Iranians got any proof it was us or are you just bullshitting again

There was an attempt at revolution, funded by Israel.

Muslimfags are in full damage control lol

Because (((they))) haven't even reported it in 100% jew networks like CNN, but Sup Forums is fixated with the "all jews are the same" narrative because is far easier for amerimutts than acknowledging that Soros is funding ONG fighting Israel

>Death to X
Irans need a new slogan.
There were similar pro-Assad demonstrations in Syria in the early days. All polling suggests that Assad has enjoyed majority support throughout. Most Iranians support current Iranian policy on the issues of Iranian troops in Syria and support for the Palestinians.

youtube.com/watch?v=jiH1wNmZTII

This, Iran is useful as a balance to Israel and I want them to continue with their foreign politics, but Iran government has been founded literally by a camel fucker, Khomeyni "green book" literally give instructions about necrozoophilia and is praised by communists

>even jews didn't care

Trump was encouraging the protests and sucking Jewish dick for three straight days. Not saying he did anything but when the US president openly says he will provide support for people attacking police stations and military bases, people will be mad

For the avergae diet coke tv watching american.

Iran was an islamist hellhole.

We don't think that.

Iran encourages protests and unrest in our country all the time. Their leader tweets about it all the time unironically using #BLM hashtags. Fuck 'em

I don't give a shit about the Mullahs. They don't seem good people. If the Iranians want to get rid off em: so be it. But I don't want the last stable country in the ME destroyed and a new "gift of golden refugees" from our based US-Israeli overlords. And that will always be the case, if the (((USA))) start a """grass roots revolution""" followed by civil war.

FUCKING BASED!

None of them are our allies. You don't have friends in international politics. Your nation has interests. Alt-Right support for Iran is naive, too.

I agree with you in fact
The dream would be a peaceful coup giving power to a unreligious persian nationalist that continue the alliance with Russia

Whilst I agree that the death of the mutts would be a good thing, I'd much rather they chanted death to zionism/jews

stop following and believing neocons on twitter, yes they did cover it

Jews will fail in Iran just like they failed in Syria.

The people behind the protests are those of the MEK. I don't think they are a viable alternative to the mollahs

This. The networks have been covering the protests a lot. CNN doesn't"support the Iranian government". Neocons are so fanatically against Iran that CNN's mere reporting of the pro-government rallies is interpreted by these Zionist fanatics as "supporting the Iranian government". I hate CNN too but that's not what happened.

No, not at all. They're much much worse actually.

"illegal protests about egg prices" isn't covering it
leftist newspapers here simply ignored the news for days, and we can all see CNN, is a global propaganda network
The only one covering it professionally was BBC among (((them)))

>USA topples their governments
>he expects them not to be edgy against them

:thinking:

Oh look everyone. It's that VPN fag again.

*Taps head*

>Alt-Right support for Iran is naive, too.

How so? All that Iran goes after is Israel and our kike-owned soldiers overseas

Maybe. But Russia has its own interests, too. They pander to the far left and far right in Europe for personal gain. They are also not our friends. In fact: Europe has no friends. Europe needs to get its shit together and find an own political agenda and the means to enforce it. Only a united Europe can do that. Otherwise we will be nothing but vassals of either the USA, China or Russia. Or simply impotent.

Nothing new. The (((USA))) has DECADES of history supporting the most radical, violent and fanatic Islamists against Middle-Eastern governments, especially Pan-Arabist secular nations. Islamic State was only the last in the line. At least in the Cold War you had some common ground of interest with Europe, because they were Soviet aligned. But the whole "war on terror" was a farce - for Israel. And then to even have the fucking NERVE to claim that somehow Israel is the last bastion of the West against islamic terrorism. Laughable! If you didn't control all of our media, even less normies would believe that garbage.

But as I said: none of these governments or factions are friends of Europe either.

Because Iran isn't your friend. Iran is a shiite islamist theocracies. Just because they hate Israel, that doesn't make them your ally. And not only that BLM tweet is evidence of that. Islamists aren't my bed buddies - I am not American after all. :^)

The funny thing about ISIS is that it's been a bane for american interests. Withous ISIS Assad would be gone, Iraq wouldn't be swarming with pro-Iran militias and Iran wouldn't have access to Mediterranean Sea.

>But I don't want the last stable country in the ME destroyed and a new "gift of golden refugees" from our based US-Israeli overlords

Your refugee problem has nothing to do with wars in the middle east or whatever business the USA has there. It's your globalist kike overlords who are letting them in.

Even niggers from West Africa are flooding into your country. What the fuck are they fleeing from? Nothing, but mutti Merkel offers them free shit to replace you.

You need to close those borders or you're fucked.

>Your refugee problem has nothing to do with wars in the middle east or whatever business the USA has there.
It has EVERYTHING to do with with the USA. The entire refugee crisis was orchestrated by the US deep state in the first place. The closest advisor to our last real chancelor Helmut Kohl was clear about this very early on after the refugee crisis. Including the fact that Angela Kasmierczak is a puppet of them and so is her entire government. That is spied on by the NSA 24/7 anyway. And from the American embassy in Berlin, which is a NSA HQ, no less.

>Even niggers from West Africa are flooding into your country.
Yes, because the Jews Cameron and Sarkozy plus the USA removed Gadaffi and our wall against Africa. The USA have produced all these refugees, destabilized all these countries, and they got their puppets in our government and mass media to allow it. They also created the new German state, which is anti-German to the core, and created the meta-political narrative and culture that made it possible. Not in the least harboring all the kikes from the Frankfurt School and then sending them back to Germany which started the student revolts of 1968 and the long march through the institutions. The rest is indeed old communists from the DDR who flowed into west Germany and took over key positions of power, next to the old 68ers and general cucks. Like Merkel herself. Who was FDJ secretary for agitation and propaganda.

>Implying that overthrowing a dictatorial regime isn't a good excuse for Israel to invade Iran

Yes because Israel has a long history of sending their armies out more than a few dozen miles from their border.

>Israel invading anyone

They cant even project force in the west bank, if they cant get the amerimutts to invade israel aint doing shit by themselves.

I call sniper class

Feels good man when Jews scheming plots fail. The world is waking up to them. High five brother!

their government lies. search on twitter #IranianProtests #IranProtests or #freeiran and you will see fresh new videos with protests