>Beit Jinn Dec 27
imgur.com/a/hvJpT
>Quneitra Dec11
i.imgur.com/8VQRJJr
>DeZ/Bukamal Dec10
i.imgur.com/XU6rtMb

Devs Jan 3
>DeZ:SDF capture Abu Hardub & Al-Nabayi from IS
>E Ghouta:HTS&MB fail to to capture the army-held military vehicle depot base. SAA reinforcements coming
>Idlib:SAA liberates Mashraft Al-Jouaan, Al-Darbiyah and Umm Sahreej towns. Abu Duhur military airport might be aim for advance
>Beit Jinn:SAA restores control over entire area after 6 years of war
>Latakia:SAA runs training exercises in the province for future offensive
>RU helicopter crashed in Hama last week due to tech failure. 2 pilots killed,1 technician survived. Confirmation issued today
>Ahrar Al-Sham will not join new rebel operations room headed by HTS in Idlib/Hama
>Amaq:IS did 771 suicide bombing in Iraq/Syria in 2017
>Sy gov condemns US, Israeli regimes stances on Iran
>IS raid party faild to achieve the element of surprise, got eliminated by Iraqi forces
>Houthis ambush saudi convoy using IED's in Saudi Arabia's Jizan Region
>1000+ days of war in Yemen, civis endure food shortages,disease outbreaks,forced to live in deplorable conditions
>Iran:Anti-gov protests dying down.Protests in support of gov take place. Internet blockage lifted
>Trump admin might impose sanctions on Iran due to 'crackdown on protesters'

Prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AbuAnasHarith/status/948925599246114816
twitter.com/WaelAlHussaini/status/948915354667028482
hollywoodreporter.com/amp/news/michael-wolff-my-insane-year-inside-trumps-white-house-1071504
youtube.com/watch?v=KrjitYFxSbc
twitter.com/watanisy/status/948940843540508672
youtu.be/gDGo0q6g8hg
twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/948921617706561536
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Friendly reminder about virtual dive-grass autism of Sup Forumseague 2 that starts tomorrow!
>pic rel is our group
Jewlistic derby vol. 2 SOON!

Idlib shall fall
A german ""Journalist"" will Kill himself in his hotel room
And a Certain UAE citizen will jump off the burj khalifa

fuck khamenei

putin

Death to america, of course

me>you

Just wanted to say you guys are basically like the goth loser kids at high school talking shit about Chad America doing this or doing that and sitting on the sidelines making voodoo dolls of him cus you know you ain't banging stacy the lead cheerleader with your two inch pepper dick. This thread has been nothing but a non-stop shill circlejerk full of weirdos and euro homos who hate on Chad the Beast slaying all the virgin pussy wherever he goes

>Just wanted to say you guys are basically like the goth loser kids at high school talking shit about Chad America doing this or doing that and sitting on the sidelines making voodoo dolls of him cus you know you ain't banging stacy the lead cheerleader with your two inch pepper dick. This thread has been nothing but a non-stop shill circlejerk full of weirdos and euro homos who hate on Chad the Beast slaying all the virgin pussy wherever he goes

/sg/ is absolutely the lowest class of Sup Forums threads I've ever seen, and I've been here before they were even a thing.

Just the worst, shittiest posters, half of which are just very blatant Russia/Assad shills, confined in a single thread spamming the shittiest memes I've ever seen, almost reddit tier. In fact probably below Reddit tier.

I'm glad you idiots stay in one topic, even though occasionally like a lobotomite escaping the asylum, one of you ventures out and shitposts in other threads. But you're easy to spot, so that helps. Anyone with enough experience on this board can tell a clearly pro-Assad/Russian cocksucker from a normal poster.

In a way I came into this thread the same reason I would marvel at a broken-down toilet that keeps plugging out rolls of shit. It's amazing how you faggots keep posting here. Why don't you just start your own IRC group or something? You are the worst type of cancer on this board.

>outer Sup Forums is here
Begone

Good luck, Assad!

you

>155520784
Damn, nu/pol/&r_/ptg/ sending their """best""".
I am not impressed.

How much do you hate me, o white and based Maghrebi?

Good luck, Assad!

>also you're my least hated polish
Same old mistake as usual, cuckghrebois.

>Before and after so far today
>8 sizeable villages and 7 small hamlets
>Fire control over/in the process of capturing Shaykh Barakah
>Tallest heights reached on the road to Abu Duhur
>4-2km from Sinjar

Good Luck, Assad

Hmm that gives good position for artillery. Nice expansion of fire control.

you're somewhere between french fry and the obsessed burger
if you stop the shia larp you can get one of the higher position in the list
but i know who you are weebshit /mlp/ole

SWEET

>but i know who you are weebshit /mlp/ole
Well then. do you feel in charge?

Seriously you guys are all weirdos and you make autistic ass memes that no one will ever use except you, you're basically a colony of sandniggers on a white man's board why the fuck do you even keep posting about this dead ass war? Why do you hate US hegemony so much, honestly, you live in the most prosperous time in history. Fucking mutants

Daily reminder that if you are serving in American armed forces, you WILL be killed for Israel and you deserve it.

>somewhere between french fry and the obsessed burger

Just ignore them lads

meant you>evap*lack>french fry

>The competent authorities in Palmyra are able to dismantle a car bomb east of the Tallila reserve Toyota was loaded with about 500 kg explosives, mines and explosive devices
odd Talila blast from the past (literally)
Reminder: Talila is west of T3

Mighty hypocritical of you, newfriend.

@155521571
I've seen the error of my ways

Check'd. Death to Great Satan!

Whos eating Libanon tzatziki here?
>tfw I want to be on the tiger train

>500 kg explosives,
That;s a lot of explosives....

>In a quick shot they did not notice the notification of the Khawarij
>The tower of the transmitter of the Karam Abu Salem military site of the Jews appeared
>That is, the execution took place close to the site
>Khawarij clients Mossad directly and indirectly
twitter.com/AbuAnasHarith/status/948925599246114816

tippity top kek

>Do u know how I feel as a Syrian when I see Erdogan and TVs like al-Jazzera criticizing the Iranian protesters and blessing the Iranian government ?
What did he mean by this? Since when they support Iranian govt?

U U U U

where is that smaller tower then, brainlet?

6 Su-24, Su-35S, An-72, An-30 and Mi-8 are damaged.
2 Su-24 and Su-35 already repaired.
vkontakte /wall216034_37473
Can't post normal link becouse "we zink u are spam xdxdxd".

It's all a blur. erDOGan is just worried he might be next in line after getting closer ties with Russia. His redemption arc is still far from over, if that's even possible.

When you ironically want the death of America now. Trump can't save this country. There is no saving the white civilization, that dream died in with Hitler in 1945

>unironically defending ISIS
Never cease to amaze us, do you?
You probably couldn't it because your zionist cousins are standing in front of it and barking

Within Syria

@WithinSyriaBlog
2h2 hours ago
More
the FSA finally understand the situation in Idlib governorate and begin digging their own graves

memes and shitposting aside, the US needs iran and even gave it a lot of political gifts those last years

>that vid of snackbars using a trebuchet
wtf i love rebels now

>damaged
The report said they were destroyed...

wew, they could've just blown it up. At least they got a Toyota out of it.

>the FSA finally understand the situation in Idlib governorate and begin digging their own graves

W&B

And a bunch of AT mines.

behind head of guy

>argument
>hurr durr u IZIZ
also
>what is a mosque
and
>implying the mossad "would let them record front of an israeli base"

>trusting sandnigger reports
They already starting conspiracy shit twitter.com/WaelAlHussaini/status/948915354667028482

>>hurr durr u IZIZ
You literally have the same ideology as ISIS and speak just like ISIS though.
>implying the mossad "would let them record front of an israeli base"
It's a quick shot that's not visible for more than a second.
Blame the sloppy jews (your cousins)

O SAY CAN YOU SHART, IN THE LOCAL WAL MART.
WHAT SO PROUDLY EXPELLED FROM ANUS LAST LEAKING
WHOSE BROAD STREAKS AND BROWN STAR THROUGH THE PERILOUS BLIGHT
O'ER THE AISLES WE WATCHED, SHIT GALLANTLY STREAMING
AND MUTTS NAPPY HAIR, NEGROES EVERYWHERE,
GAVE PROOF THAT OUR RACE IS 56% DISGRACE
O SAY DOES THAT SHITE SPANGLED BUMMER YET CUT
O'ER THE LAND OF THE SHART AND THE HOME OF THE MUTT

ON THE SHIT SMEARLY SEEN THROUGH THE CRACK OF THEIR SHORTS,
WHERE THE MUTT'S MONGREL HOST IN HIP HOP REPOSES,
WHICH SHOOTING WILL DISRUPT THEIR SLEEP,
AS AMERISHARTS SHOT AND NO NEWS EXPOSES
SHOT AND CORRUPTED, OUR CULTURE OBSCENE,
AS WE CRAP IN OUR PANTS AND WE LOVE TO BE SEEN
'TIS THE SHART SPATTERED BUMMER O' LONG MAY IT STAY
HOME OF THE POZ AND LAND OF THE GAY

>less than 40 kilomemes to close another pocket, around 18 kilomemes to Abu al (hurr) Duhur airbase!
Please mr. Suheil, I am tired of winning!

>doesn't even call fragments fragments
>supposed to think he knows things

Are the benises going to meet?

Is he finally stumped?

hollywoodreporter.com/amp/news/michael-wolff-my-insane-year-inside-trumps-white-house-1071504

Yes and this triggers the zionists so much.
They want iran to their knees so they do everything to hinder iran to prosper in any direction and work to its demise. That this would harm the murican foreign politics and backfire at them somehow doesen't matter for them at all

>The Syrian army is deployed in Tel al-Luz in the southwestern Damascus countryside
youtube.com/watch?v=KrjitYFxSbc
Guess it's in Beit Jinn

>BREAKING
>BREAKING

>HUGE
>HUGE

>ABSOLUTELY OVERWHELMING SYRIAN JAMES BOND LED SAA OFFENSIVE ON TANF
>ABSOLUTELY OVERWHELMING SYRIAN JAMES BOND LED SAA OFFENSIVE ON TANF

>TOMORROW
>TOMORROW

>58 Su-84 BOMBING NSyA AS WE SPEAK
>58 Su-84 BOMBING NSyA AS WE SPEAK

>SOONSKY TANAFNOV IS ON THE BATTLEFIELD
>SOONSKY TANAFNOV IS ON THE BATTLEFIELD

daily reminder that syrian geneal is a copy/paste shill that got BTFO so hard

Just read that about 20 minutes ago, hilarious shit.

>"You can't make this shit up," Sean Spicer, soon to be portrayed as the most hapless man in America, muttered to himself after his tortured press briefing on the first day of the new administration, when he was called to justify the president's inaugural crowd numbers — and soon enough, he adopted this as a personal mantra.

>SAA reach outskirts of Sheikh Barakah after significant advance , idlib

twitter.com/watanisy/status/948940843540508672

And why will there be no pictures although it will seemingly be a busy day for reporters?

What mortar system was used?
youtu.be/gDGo0q6g8hg
Was it this beast?

I don't want to jinx it but Idlib is collapsing like a house of cards.

I believe that Duma was going to be first , but it looks like they want to link up with Damascus. Are there any reports on the number of rebel fighting forces in Idlib?

Camera was low on battery.

twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/948921617706561536

>E. #Damascus: current situation following 4th-9th Divisions' reinforcements & Regime counter-offensive in #Harasta. Around 400m before they reach Vehicle Base.

Srsly that could backfire at them cause they give hts much room to attack their positions.
overstretching is real the rebels always need some days to start an counter offensive so the tigers need to secure its positions very fast before this happens.

See what i mean Maghreboi?
Jewish Jew = You

And little Satan as well :)

But cutting that rebel pocket in two could make it easier to liberate

Ivan Sidorenko

@IvanSidorenko1
3h3 hours ago
More
#Syria #Damascus #EastGhouta Arrival of colonel Nizar Afandi to Abo Bakr mosque and beyond and Al Nusra's dead are in the tens...colonel Ghiath calls colonel Nizar
Moments and we will be one hand..colonel Nizar calls on his soldiers...we will only sleep in vehicle management..

>he wasn't expecting to win the election
>he won't read any reports

They're capturing and setting up very safe flanks.

Not necessarily. Rebels love to run away, so encircling them might encourage them to stay and fight.

/sg/ virgin here

I know most of Sup Forums is on the side of Assad but I am not very well read in this issue so I don't really know the ins and outs of everything going on in Syria.
Can someone give me a quick rundown on why Assad is /ourguy/? I thought he was le killing his own people

baking...

Ivan Sidorenko

@IvanSidorenko1
3h3 hours ago
More
#Syria #Damascus #EasternGhouta #Eastern_Ghouta #EastGhouta #Harasta Report about a militant group being captured & transported to a safe place & Another group of Militants were trapped by the #SRG Syrian Republican Guard Martyr Brigadier General Ibrahim Dabberha Battalion

>BuSy DaY foR REpOrTerS
>BuSy DaY foR REpOrTerS

Is Dune really THAT worth reading?

Because he's killing his own people. The less Muslims in the world the better.

>Not necessarily. Rebels love to run away, so encircling them might encourage them to stay and fight.
They'll scurry off to the bigger city, they won't remain in the countryside.

repent kuffar
fuck off

so you're larping as a newfag now?

What's the biggest city left in Idlib?

as if not everyone already knew that

There's a pastebin in the OP that covers most of that shit.
tl;dr is that while Assad is no benevolent angel, he's the best thing for Syria at the moment.

The polls gave him a 2% chance of winning. No one thought he would win.

Basically, one of the main reasons U.S wants Syria to be an unstable mess is because a strong Syrian state poses a threat to Israel. They do this by funding jihadist groups under the guise of 'moderate rebels' who will inevitably cause chaos in the region. Furthermore, if the west hadn't funded the rebels and kicked off a civil war, there is no way ISIS would have been able to gain as much territory and power as it did - Assad would have glassed it immediately, but since there was a power vacuum, they were able to fill the void.

Idlib, Maarat nu'man, Saraqib, Ariha, Jisr al-Shughur... Ankara...

why are they freaking out

You flag looks like a chocolate bar.
I want to eat it.