ALRIGHT BRO RED PILL THE FUCK OUT OF ME. I'M READY

ALRIGHT BRO RED PILL THE FUCK OUT OF ME. I'M READY

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lost_boys_(Mormon_fundamentalism)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion
google.com.au/search?q="soft invasion"
zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/中華人民共和國審查辭彙列表
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chillul_Hashem
youtube.com/watch?v=Uc9MFsm1zmk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You are not ready.

I AM READY. RED PILL ME DON'T HIDE YOUR POWER LEVEL

yeah but it's got lots of numbers in it. I wanted something more dumbed down but ah well this is what you're working with until newfriends turn up with more tard-friendly data

a

b

d

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lost_boys_(Mormon_fundamentalism)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion
google.com.au/search?q="soft invasion" scrubbed from wiki and google define
zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/中華人民共和國審查辭彙列表 list of illegal chinese searches, there are some gems in here boys
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chillul_Hashem they always forget

just read through some of this lovely (((wikipedia))) knowledge and I think you'll be half on your way to happiness

Banks and Cryptocurrency

redpill me on niggers

They're niggers

>newfriends
you mean people with better pics you dumb mong

Biggest truth-pill of all time: Jews invented Christianity and Islam, now they basically control the world with these religions and if you’re a believer of god then you’re under their control as well.

this literally breaks money

I'm applying this to the cryptocurrency markets and I'm making thousands a day, sometimes ten thousand, and it's speeding up

soon, I'll be making tens of thousands a day, sometimes one hundred thousand

Average IQ by country. pretty simple to understand

I'm not kidding

I don't exactly know how to feel about it

it's exciting, obviously....but also frightening and very depressing

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

reminder trump rewteeted this

and reminder it's fake news

>IM A BEAUTIFUL INNIPENIT BLACK FEEMELL

Does this mean a VERY VERY common and close ancestor with niggers?

You mean a believer of popular organized religions.

Life is a simulation

no I mean people who never got to experience the golden millenium between 1000 and 2000AD. children, basically. children are innocent, they keep pretty pictures. the best kind of knowledge to share when introducing an emotional topic.

jet fuel does not melt steel beams

it means #########redacted#########

>ALRIGHT BRO RED PILL THE FUCK OUT OF ME. I'M READY
OP is a faggot

You can't handle the truth

Sometimes it's better just to take the blue pill, realizing and accepting that is one of the biggest red pills you can take.

updated version

Heard yall wanted some of them redpills

youtube.com/watch?v=Uc9MFsm1zmk

>Sex Ed in Sweden

Frankfurt School, yo

Ahem

do you mind explaining or shooting a link my way? would like to understand this theory and usage and see if i can apply it myself, if you're being serious.

I got more too

The people on this website are majority retards that jump on whats "popular" in their minds. What will make them look good to their "peers." They don't and wont speak their opinions publicly because they are an extreme minority. Their hateful rhetoric and backwards thinking will have them shunned by the vast majority of society. This is why they hide like roaches and only speak on the internet. Since it's still a bastion of free speech and the only place they feel safe speaking (they are cowards that need a safe space as they hate consequence). Therefore places like Sup Forums where the vast majority of internet users purposefully avoid became their safe haven. Where they can constantly reinforce each other's shitty disgusting opinions 24/7. Constantly patting each other on the back, spreading fear and misinformation constantly. This is why it's popular to say such extremely childish shit as a fucking Matrix meme to justify their "philosophy" on life.

All "pills" are bullshit meant to control potential dissidents by distracting them and offering a sense of novelty/reward at being clever enough to comprehend it/be in on the secret— A memetic Skinner box that spreads propaganda and disinformation as a fun bonus. The only way to break the cycle of bullshit is to observe and dissect yourself and the world around you with honesty but without bias, judgement, or preconceptions.

Are your thoughts really your own? Observe. If this information is so sensitive or unknown, why is it so prevalent and easily available? Observe. Are you responding after careful consideration or are you reacting on impulse/instinct? Observe. What's the source of your thoughts? Observe. Are you acting of your own will or are you mindlessly being manipulated? Observe. Why does this post unsettle you so much? Observe. Are you really observing, or are you pretending to so you can continue to live in delusion/illusion without having to consciously face that you don't want the truth? Observe the observer.

If you want to break free it starts with one single step: Observe.

You'll thank me later for how clever I am. :)