Yahari

Where were you when Iroha won?

Give me the rundown, faggots.

On a Winter filled with pure white snow, I held your cold and shivering hands on 1993

She didn't.

yet

Yui is winning you dumb faggot, she is the only one with a roamnce end written by WW and is set up to win the main series. Iroha has no feelings for 8man.

But 8man has feelings for her. He wants to be cucked by Iroha.

Give it to me straight, doc.
Does Haruno have a chance?

to be honest i think the winner will be yukino (there have been subtle hints in the ln ) but i am dreamer so in my mind iroha has already won

sadly not in a million years

She may be best girl, but she hasn't won (at least not yet).

who?

delusional irohafag

Does volume 12 exist yet

That's it, I'm literally going to kill WW.

Hikki loves his Yui.

>Yukino
>winning
No. I guess someone wasn't the reading the story well. Yukino doesn't like 8mann romantically and she has too many problems to get over to like anyone.

>Hikki loves Yui
Uhm, no?

Hikki love Saika

she might have a lot of problems to get over but that just mean she will get a lot of screen time with 8man to solve them

also she already showing signs of affection towards him so it's pointless to say that she doesn't like him romantically

just because you like yui doesn't mean she will win

Can't wait until Iroha wins.
The butthurt will be intense.

The anal devastation will be immense no matter who wins.

True but i think if iroha wins there will be a meltdown considering how everyone hates her.

Nobody would hate her if she weren't so shit.

>also she already showing signs of affection towards him so it's pointless to say that she doesn't like him romantically
When? I don't remember that.
>she might have a lot of problems to get over but that just mean she will get a lot of screen time with 8man to solve them
Those problems are her own to solve. 8man will be a cheerleader at best.
>just because you like yui doesn't mean she will win
As someone who pays attention to the story and understands it better than almost all of you I am saying Yui will win, not because I like her but because that is what the text tells me. It 9is only a coincidence that I like Yui.

I don't hate Iroha, I hate Irohafags. The don't understand her character and actually think she likes 8man over Hayama.

I think the only ending that wont cause a shitstorm, would a 100% friendship ending

Iroha just wants attention from the alpha male whoever that is. If 8man became the true alpha at his school she would "like" him.
She is basically a gold digging 3dpd whore in 2d-form

Listen OP, I'm an Iroha fag myself, but it's pretty obvious Yukino is gonna win this, everything is being set up for it. The only other really plausible ending is that there is no pairing at the end, and everyone get blue balled.

Iroha is shit anyway. I can't believe so many people have such terrible taste to like her in the first place.

Does Kaori have a chance?

Who?

That is, if the serie ends with vol 12, since Watari has clearly sold out, there is a good change of the serie going on past vol 12, probably going full harem like the vita game.

X is shit anyway. I can't believe so many people have such terrible taste to like her in the first place.
>Sup Forums in a nutshell

>yukino
>not winning

how delusional can you be? is this your first LN?

I didn't say X, I said Iroha.

She's literally going to win. I'm Wataru.

Liar, i just called Wataro yesterday and she said Saika won

that's yuipollfag or some wannabe, ignore him.

>she

there's no way the imouto doesn't win
wincest end is the only true end

of course she will win. its literally in the name
>WINcest

ERP with iroha-san

The only acceptable endings are his teacher and the trap

>literally ANY ending at the bottom
>he still fucking picks the boring mommy issues little shit
Fuck this series.

Won what? We all know she's going to win the Tobe. 8man is going to die unloved by anyone except his wonderful imouto

Is there a serie that the clear "obvious main girl" has lost the bowl?

There are a few series where some buttfuck no name girl ends up snagging the prize

But she's obviously best girl.

sensei a best

>tfw the sensei never wins.

I just want that forbidden to love to win at least once. If Japan's ok with canon brother/sister pairings, why can't the cakes ever win?

At this very moment.

because the main audience for this shit, are otakus scared of older woman, and despise being cake they usually arent pure, and purityfags wont have any of that.

havent read the manga, and I didnt saw S3 since I understan they change a lot of stuff, but was there a "main girl" on this? Elsie was clearly just a partner or a friend from the start.

the manga ended with a clear winner, def worth the read

At best she'll tutor 8man on how to pleasure her sister properly.

There wasn't really a main girl, but Ayumifags/Tenrifags really liked to pretend there was.

your best option for this severe case of haruno shipping, is a dose of haruno centric fanfiction.

now that you post this, why has the next work of this authoer being so ignored? something about a bakery.

Does Saika have a chance?

Holy shit this fandom is garbage.

>implying there is a good fandom on Sup Forums

Hello newbie.

>he ends choosing Saki
>Haganai all over again

I cant wait.

that would be Saika, u doofus

Watari better have these two fuck.

Why won't Yui win the Hikki bowl? She is the girl who likes him, her love is genuine, and he soft on her too. Yukino is a dork and with too many issues to have a healthy relationship with him. She doesn't even like him romantically.

because you're a retard yuipollfag

>implying it'll be a generic Yukino wins end

There's a reason the ending has been so delayed. It'll be incredibly controversial.

Who?

This this. It will be a loner end or Yui/Iroha end. A HayamaxYukino end is really likely. There are zero roadblocks to a Yukino end or friends end.

Iroha or death.

iroha is shit

I R O H A

People who like her is either beta cucks or leddit memer.

irohafags are autistic

Iroha really is leddits waifu

t. insecure beta

Looks like shit

>People who like her is
>is
You have to go back mexishit

Yukinofags confirmed 3rd worlders.

Still looks like shit

Will the baby reject the body?

It's tobe's baby. Tobe's sperm sticks around

Stop posting this picture. It's NTRshit.

>I'm an Iroha fag myself, but
Spotted the falseflagger.

Irohafags are spergs and cucks. They love being cucked.

Why does Iroha's hair color like look someone went number 2 on her head?

>Hayama fucked my girl and now I must project

>tfw best girl is a cake and you know she won't win 8bowl
It hurts.

I thought she was Tobe's girl?

Sensei a smelly shit

So, volume 12 fucking when?

t. buttmad cakefag

didnt they announced it recently?