Magic

>magic
>school
>harem

Is there an isekai magic school battle harem yet?

Maybe if we combine all of the different cancers we get something actually good?

All those things are exactly the reason I watch anime and not Western shit though.

The unholy trilogy of bad anime

I feel like people bring up magical school settings as if it's really common in anime. I'm not saying it's not prevalent, but it isn't as overplayed as people think.

Hell, I don't even think I can name 10 anime/manga with a magical school setting. Whereas the list of stuff like Isekai just doesn't stop.

I'd love to see an anime about a guy who has a harem of magic schools. All of them vying for him to come into them, and "learn".

I'll have what this user is having

Is there harem with only yandere girls yet? Harem with onee-sans i.e. older girls? Trap harems?

Amen. I'd literally stop watching animu if they stopped pandering to my patrician taste.

Yes Kenja no Mago(Magi's grandson) and its mediocre.

I don't watch a lot of anime but I can think of
>Zero no Tsukaima
>Mahou Sensou
>Irregular at Magic Highschool

Would you count Baka and Test a magical school anime? Also, if we want to be loose with the definition, Angel Beats could qualify. Unbreakable Machine Doll as well.

>Is there harem with only yandere girls yet?

There's a VN like that on the PS3

pic related.

Don't forget Blue Exorcist.

Oh fuck totally forgot that. What was the one where the MC transferred to a school for developing magical talent, but the future predictor bird said that he'd become the demon king?

Would Soul Eater and High School DxD be considered battle or magic school anime?

How could we all forget, Little Witch Academia!

Nevermind, Demon King Daimao

>SoL
>marriage
>children

I don’t know what the popular opinions regarding this are in the first place, but I utterly hate how formulaic they and their casts are, and in the end, the difference between one show and the others is how much of a Relatable Loser the wimpy male protag is, if he has a Secret Power in relation to the setting or not, and what bust size and hair style/color the walking archetypes that compose the harem are. If you like your childhood friend character tsundere, with shoulder length green hair and with one side ponytail exactly to the right of her head, you can probably find that exact combination in some garbage production out there, because it’s less a genre and more the same show made over and over with the Lego pieces assembled in a slightly different order every time.

You could probably make a "reverse" (Genderswapped) Battle Harem and probably get a bigger response from Sup Forums, MAL, Reddit, Tumblr etc.

You make me want an anime about cops doing cop things, like coming home to their wives and children. With a story following some new cops getting it on in the dating scene, getting married and having children. Or maybe some other show about civil servants being respectable members of a productive society.

ACCA 13?

>romcom
>ecchi
>bishounen

>clannad wasn't amazing
Lmao