Yuru Yuri

>Yuru Yuri
>Love Lab
>Plastic Memories
>Umaru
>New Game
>Gabriel Dropout
>soon New Game S2 and Umaru S2
Is Doga Kobo the most based anime studio after KyoAni?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nUQIivyvdcI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes

I'd put Shaft, Trigger and Madhouse above either of those.

Yes.

They're defintely the most consistent studio around. And no one beats them when it comes to CGDCT. Not even KyoAni.

Can't count to three

You should include Touken Ranbu in the very likely case that Ufotable's adaptation disappoints severely.

1. KyoAni
2. Dogakobo
Who is #3?

They're getting a bit stale. I liked Umaru but didn't like Gabriel Dropout that much because I felt they used the same formula too much.

Hanamaru was shit though.

When you put too much effort into visuals like Kyoani, it's kinda hard to focus on the cute girls. I like the more simple way of Dogakobo when doing cute shows.
Isn't that the source's fault? Maybe they just chose something wron to adapt.

>umaru

Other than that horrid turd, I think doga has some good moe shows that are respected in the community.

Kyoani
Shaft
Doga Kobo
Best 3 right now.

Umaru is pure animekino though.

Why didn't they do Yuru Yuri S3? The tone completely shifted and I didn't like it.

missing their best one

That's not Nozaki-kun

Swap Shaft with Trigger and you're golden.

You're right, forgot it was from DK

But when is gab s2?

I guess they did the best they could do with the source material they had.

Only one anime on that list is good.

Yes, my completely unironic non shitposting friend.

Trigger.

That's not Sansha Sanyou.

Trigger, Bones and Science Saru are the best studios. This isn't up for debate.

Are any of these supposed to be good?

You're shit.

>Yuru Yuri
>Love Lab
Should have stopped there, they haven't made a comedy as good as those since Nozaki-kun. It is less about comedy and more about pandering lately, which is a shame because while I don't mind pandering, good comedies would be more welcomed.

Dagakobo had already dethroned Kyoani in SOL for a long time.

Wrong

The best Doga Kobo anime are those with no boys in them.

You mean the best selling ones?

>all that moesh*t cancer
You misspelled the worst

Doga will never, ever be anything but completely useless dogshit until we get more GJ-bu.

Dogakobo is a fantastic studio that completely wastes all of its potential.
For every great show like Nozaki, Love Lab, Sansha or Mikakunin they release two pieces of shit like Umaru, New Game, Gabdrop, Luck and Logic or Mikagura.

>all these awful meme studios
This board has shit taste beyond redemption

>>>/reddit/

Not an argument

Not an argument.

Madhouse is still the best studio

>memehouse

Kyoani is garbage

But Love Lab is better than anything else in this list.

fuck off yurifag

The biggest betrayal of TYO was putting male background characters in the scenery.

TYO saved Yuru Yuri since Dogakobo was ruining it with the same repetitive jokes.

They turned it into something that felt like a blend of an iyashikei and the original two seasons. I would be fine with new jokes but they would have to fit the original slapstick style.

Considering they helped bring this thing of beauty to life: youtube.com/watch?v=nUQIivyvdcI

I'd say so.

Dogakobo are not able to come up with new jokes or expand on source characters at all.
They're great at making existing material into good comedy anime, but if the source material isn't good they can't improve it.
If the characters given in the source material are flat one-dimensional vessels only existing to deliver their jokes then that's how they feel when Dogakobo writes them into anime.
And that's their entire problem, that's why their shows have a tendency to start very strong and then become weak once the jokes start getting repetitive.
Only happend to some of their shows though, Yuru Yuri and Gabriel Dropout are good examples for that.
Shows where that didn't happen (yet) were e.g. Love Lab and Sabagebu. But if they got 2nd seasons it still could.

On that note, Kyo-Ani actually managed to expand limited source material into a vastly better show with K-ON. They actually created characters with personality that felt alive, something Dogakobo failed at.

>Sabagebu
>Dogakobo
How can you even mistake Sabagebu for a Dogakobo show judging by the animation alone?

Although I do agree with that. Their formulas get stale real fast. New Game didn't grow old for me by the end of season one but I'm scared that season two will start getting old.

Kek it's all the same garbage

Plastic Memories was boring.
Umaru sucked.
New Game sucked.
Gabriel Dropout I didn't even bother watching.

Why not list better show from DogaKobo like GJ-bu, Majestic Prince, and Donten Warau?

New Game's comedy doesn't really rely on gags so it probably won't be worse

Worth noting Dogakobo is also a relatively "new studio", they haven't even been around that long. Still some of my favorite anime shows the last few years have been from them:

>GJ-bu
>Love Lab
>Mikaunin de Shinkoukei
>Majestic Prince
>Nozaki-kun

>How can you even mistake Sabagebu for a Dogakobo show
Because it was made by the same Director and Writer as all the Dogakobo comedy.

Dogakobo is good at making eye candy but that's it really, they mostly turn mediocre manga into well polished anime. Their originals have been unremarkable too. For me they peaked with GJ-bu and Love Lab and have been the most overrated studio by Sup Forums since then.

More like a studio that just keep on declining.
Akari that leapt through time was half a decade ago. Since then, they made zero good anime. Everything has been downright bad like plastic meme or just plain mediocre.

I've heard that Yuru yuri OP composer and Love Lab OP composer are the same guy.

For me a good OP is 30% of the shows power rank. And those were undeniably S (Three - star S rank) OPs.

They have stop taking risks after Umaru, good for them I guess? But is not fun at all watch the same series over and over and over again, their series doesn't have soul anymore.

>haven't been around that long
>existed since before the 2000s and pretty much assisted in the animations for almost every Pokemon movie

That's not GJ-Bu

>Yuru Yuri
>Good
Pick one

>>soon New Game S2 and Umaru S2
SAUCE

My nugga

love lab is the best

>tfw, not even Doga Kobo is safe from this Madman.

Yeah

>new game got a second season before love lab

I thought you were making a "SoL/CGDCT for plebs" list at first OP.

When is Nozaki s2?

what is the manga status now ? It seems too slow.

None of these are Majestic Prince.
GJ-Bu is a pretty close second though.

Today I will remind them.

Mikakunin > GJ-bu = Love Lab > Yuru Yuri > Plastic Memories >>> Nozaki-kun > Himouto > New Game > Gabriel Dropout >>>>>>> Sansha Sanyou

They were only around since the mid 90s.

>Plastic Memories
Probably one of the worst anime I've seen. Have yet to be redpilled on why Dogakobo is actually good.

Should I watch New Game or Love Lab?

up

>all this moeshit
wow, great studio

wow, great post

>Mikakunin and Gj-bu that high
>Power gap with Plastic memories
>Umaru above anything
>Sansha Sanyou dead last
>Nozaki kun not in top 3
I don't even know where to start here.

why would slut lab get a second season, it's garbage

>Mikakunin and GJ-bu not in his top 5
>Nozaki-kun being any different from Umaru
>Sansha Sanshou not the most bland and generic show they have made
I don't even know where to start here, but will say that you should start thinking for yourself.