ITT: guess the anime

A cute girl moves in to a new school, a guy teaches her how to fly, then she and her new friends compete, all while being cute at the same time.

Clue: the show was the OP singer's final anime before retiring

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0T6go6EOuG4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nothing happens

This girl lives in a house.

There, guess it

A boy falls in love with a girl, and he is able to confess in the end. Then they get married.

mami a shit

What?

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Sup Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bait to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Sup Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

Garry Kasparov gets hundreds of people killed trying to fight the king of england

My life

Geass?

Cancer boobs

>Hi there!
>You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Sup Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!
>Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

Hi there!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

Autistic boy gets mistaken for a girl and gets involved in a space war.

Correct

1. Cute girl keeps bugging her onii-chan that she needs to pee.
2. A girl flashes her panties to the MC, also she dies or does she?
3. The childhood friend has big tits and gets something on her palm, then she dies after being eaten by a lion monster.

Whisper of the Heart

Incorrect.
Hint: the answer is based on a manga.

Rollercoaster Tycoon 2 the anime

Grasslibs

A guy does not feel embarrassed about geometric figures, as the climate changes its pattern. Also, he puts on devices for improving vision, so that things will go the way they should.

Sento a best.

The creator was probably dumb ugly and bullied in his high school years and made the manga as his opposite life in high school

Oktoberfest.

There's this really angry kid. He has a black-haired female friend who mediates his fights he gets into. These guys called the Titans invade his hometown, a walled-in city. After they kill his mother, he joins the resistance army to defeat them. By the halfway point in the show, he is able to take control of a transforming giant. His blonde-haired friend is secretly part of a royal family.

Not Shingeki.

Guy buys a computer but the computer turns out to be a female android.

guy goes back in time to save a girl so she can cuck him

Zeta Gundam

Erased

Mekaku?

1. A normal cop has an adventure and saves the world

2. Eurobeat

guess which anime

The Simpsons

Second guy, correct.

Keijo?

A criplle got touched by ball and now he racing for searching Jesus

They all wanted the D

Blood and Titties

part 7?

1.a boy with a stank face worse than Trump's transfers to a new school is forced to fish by an alien
2.countries
3.zombie vampire murderfest
4.reverse trap breaks a vase
5.boy walks in on a princess changing, sword fights happen
6.small village, everyone dies but not really
7.pirates
8.a boy travels around with his totally not gay friend while looking for his father and rock paper scissors people in the face until he almost dies because he rock paper scissored too hard
9.a guy dies and sends time travelling letters to his friends in the past so they can prevent his death
10.girl who has no idea how to interact with people because they confuse her with the bitch from the ring and book it whenever they see her gains friends and very, very slowly gets a boyfriend too
11.high school kids have superpowers but no one fucking notices somehow
12.boy dies and is revived by demons, he is now a demon too and every girl wants his dick, boobies

1. A girl is accidentally hired to go to a rural area, then stuff happens.
2. New teacher arrives, also his students hate him. Also, everyone has modern clothes despite the show theoretically taking place in the 1800s.

2. Hetalia
5. Zero no Tsukaima?
6. One Piece

2 hetalia
4 ouran highschool
7 one pieece
10 kimi no todoke
12 not sure cause i havent watched it but that show where the main heroine has red hair and everyone has big tits i think

Save the planet, give your childhood friend an abortion!

david bowie gets hunted down by highschoolers

The MC was about to have a completely normal high school life, but then ____

2. is correct

2, 4, 7 and 10 are correct, 12 is too vague but yes there's a girl with red hair

shonen the anime

All I literally did was search up ecchi red hair and I got the fucking show, it's High School DxD

Boy can't understand why he is constantly trying to kill himself.

yep

12 highschool dxd
8. hunter x hunter

wow i can't believe I didn't get 8 hahaha

yes

3. hellsing ?
6. shiki?

2. I don't know because I didn't watch it but a lot of zombies die or some shit and vampires idk shiki?

The:Shit?

huge metaphor about puberty and fucking robots and galactic shit out of nowhere

9. might be Orange but he didn't send the letters

actually 3 is shiki

I'm guessing you meant 3, in that case you're correct

it is orange
>he didn't send the letters
it's been ages since I saw it forgive my memory

No, it's a much older anime.

yeah my bad fucking crazy how i dont even know these animes but know enough to guess them off of shitty explanations

Samurai with shady past opens up a shady business with Rie Kugimiya and some idol nerd, can't forget their giant ass dog too

Doctor saves the wrong guy when given choice, he decides to murder the guy he saved later

Gintama

Girl hallucinates about a doll and a pirate bear, also season 2 never ;_;.

Monster

Neet pisses himself then gets paired up with useless girls and never intentionally tries to make progress towards his original goal.

Season 2 ova oh man my dick is hard there has to be a season 3

OP here. No one want to try the OP question?

The devil grants shady deals, autists argue about the fine print.

if people don't know they're not gonna try, just wait

Cute girls edition:
1. Cute girls advances lives.
2. Cute girls doing actual art in art school.
3. Cute girl spends time jumping around.
4. Cute girl had an awesome fight.
5. Cute girl get chewed the fuck out for trying to cook.
6. Cute girl became two girls.
7. Cute girl became many girls.
8. Cute girl becomes loved, yet forgotten.
9. Cute girl haven't feel like a hero yet.

Shirobako

Ao no Kanata no Four Rhythm?

OP of the season.

Worst girl is shown on the toilet, and likes bread. Some dog also likes said bread.

>Shirobako
Yep

2. Hidamari Sketch?

damn i made it too easy

Aokana is correct. How did you know?

1. There's this girl, and her head can be removed (not Madoka, by the way).
2. Some girls ride a bus, they visit a cafe.
3. A girl and a guy are stuck in a hospital bathroom, the girl then pees herself (hint: VN)
4. City gets overgrown by plants, also the moon is somehow involved.
5. Office girl is introduced, barely does anything for the rest of the series. Also, a megane guy plays mobage.
6. Teacher is new, he sleeps in class, also girls have anachronistic uniforms.

I thought it was her sister.

part one: two faggots in a car
part two: two faggots and one of the faggot's sister
part three: three faggots on a tower

gabriel dropout

Yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=0T6go6EOuG4

Son of god meet a boy whom is a butt monkey
Together they solve economic, politic, kingship and godhood

4. Rewrite?

Yes.

A man in a library talks about Japanese authors

There's not much stuff that has competitive flying, I suppose.

Not exactly what I had in mind, but I suppose it loosely fits.

The whole series explains the topics of art in a depth you wouldn't normally expect an anime would have, and there's no single episode without it. That hint should be enough for people to recognize it.

Here's another one:
Cute girls don't really do much art in art club.

Haven't watched it, but is it Fune no Amu.

friend betrayal, everybody dies.

freeter does everything wrong until near the end of an episode then it turns out he did everything right

lazygirlmemedintojoininganextracurricularclubshedoesitthemadman

guy summons succubus and has sex with her but she forgets to take his soul

maybe, but that's not the one I meant

Here's another one: desribe an anime as accurately or detailed as possible with only 6 words or less

Sakura Quest and Rokudenashi

Cute girls doing cute things.

one punch man

A bear ruins everything.