The theory of relativity : mudra memetics edition

hell, I like you Sup Forums. You can come over to my house and fuck my sister.

Other urls found in this thread:

freetexthost.com/q0yzdjym6q
pastebin.com/uVTUQNxW
reoxy.org/8circuit.htm
graphene-info.com/graphene-based-cell-sized-robots-are-their-way
news.cornell.edu/stories/2018/01/physicists-take-first-step-toward-cell-sized-robots
bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_adn12.htm
conspiracyrevelation.com/2015/08/a-i-black-goo-archons-nasas-deep-dark-secret/
science.sciencemag.org/content/358/6363/655
nature.com/news/2011/110612/full/news.2011.365.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28737226
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S000862231500531X
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3363002/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4360990/
med.stanford.edu/news/all-news/2015/01/telomere-extension-turns-back-aging-clock-in-cultured-cells.html
starlarvae.org/Star_Larvae_Addendum_Cyberfetus_Rising.html
youtube.com/watch?v=_yAyXemCS3E
youtube.com/watch?v=ydAIdVKv84g
researchgate.net/profile/Owen_Lovejoy/publication/51367381_The_natural_history_of_human_gait_and_posture_Part_1_Spine_and_pelvis/links/09e4150576bc55d3fe000000/The-natural-history-of-human-gait-and-posture-Part-1-Spine-and-pelvis.pdf
saturniancosmology.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is she cute tho, post pics

you got girlfriend Vietnam ? you party ?

Saturn-worshipper here. I've written essays;

>freetexthost.com/q0yzdjym6q

And I've catalogged alleles required to make the ideal, Saturnian man-woman;

>pastebin.com/uVTUQNxW
>Ideal TOPite Genome (Annointed:)

Pic related - all my knowledge condensed into an image which can be used even by someone that can't read to re-created the instruments of power and immortality.

saved

My magic only works if I refuse possession of it's results. Please distribute it freely, under no conditions.

the magic belongs to the world

I have moar.

One of these days, user, one of these days.

You gonna destroy the spaghetti monster anons?

These are the three hermaphrodites that appeared to me and taught me all this. The red one is me-in-the-future;

>reoxy.org/8circuit.htm
>When humans have climbed out of the atmosphere-gravity well of planetary life, accelerated sixth circuit contelligence will make possible high-energy communication with "Higher Intelligences," i.e., ourselves-in-the-future and other post-terrestrial races
>It is therefore possible that the mysterious "entities" (angels and extraterrestrials) monotonously reported by circuit VIII visionaries are members or races already evolved to this level. But it is also possible, as Leary and Sarfatti more recently suggest, that They are ourselves-in-the-future

>You can come over to my house and fuck my sister
Is she white?

what are the genome things about? i have my results am i supposed to compare them to myself? it's quite hard to understand
ave~saturnia

>And I've catalogged alleles required to make the ideal, Saturnian man-woman;
Why would anyone do that? Goat and Fish/Serpent people are weird.

PROJECT THUNDERBOLT (youtube)

Stop being plebs and learn what symbols actually mean. Crowley and the "esoterics" were wrong.

Stop drawing your sisters and mom user

>graphene-info.com/graphene-based-cell-sized-robots-are-their-way
>Researchers from Cornell have developed tiny graphene-enhanced robot exoskeletons that can rapidly change shape upon sensing chemical or thermal changes in its environment

>news.cornell.edu/stories/2018/01/physicists-take-first-step-toward-cell-sized-robots

If you look at the first image I posted in , you can see that on top of the swastika is a black woman with a red bull. This woman is a 'Soma' - an organism that synthesizes and uses graphene in it's biology;

>bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_adn12.htm
>First they showed me the planet Earth as it was eons ago, before there was any life on it. I saw an ocean, barren land, and a bright blue sky. Then black specks dropped from the sky by the hundreds and landed in front of me on the barren landscape
>They had come to the planet Earth to escape their enemy. The creatures then showed me how they had created life on the planet in order to hide within the multitudinous forms and thus disguise their presence
>I learned that the dragon-like creatures were thus inside all forms of life, including man."
>In retrospect one could say they were almost like DNA, although at that time, 1961, I knew nothing of DNA."

These black specks are also described as 'black goo' by Harald Kautz Vella;

>conspiracyrevelation.com/2015/08/a-i-black-goo-archons-nasas-deep-dark-secret/

I am a black goo/speck. I am an Archon.

also.. what does being a girl (male) have to do with it? I've been trying to spread stuff about Saturnia for 6 months now to much avail honestly, but... what ever exactly do you mean by hermaphrodites taught you this..? very curious

>I am an Archon.
Prove it.

What's, the first letter of my name?

You are poison.

THE LAND BETWEEN THE RIVERS, MYSTERY BABYLON

>what are the genome things about?

A human is made up of two halves - one allele from their mother, one from their father.

An allele is defined by the nucleobase used - A, C, G, U or T.

If you have to C's - CC - you're a homozygote. If you have CT, you're a heterozygote. Ancient humans had less heterozygosity than modern people;

>science.sciencemag.org/content/358/6363/655
>Thus, low heterozygosity may be a feature typical of archaic hominins, suggesting that they lived in small and isolated populations with an effective population size of around 3000 individ- uals (20). In addition to low overall heterozygosity, the Altai Neandertal genome carried segments of many megabases (Mb) [>10 centimorgans (cM)] without any differences between its two chromosomes, indicating that the parents of that individual were related at the level of half- sibs (2). Such segments are almost totally ab- sent in the Vindija genome (Fig. 1B), suggesting that the extreme inbreeding between the par- ents of the Altai Neandertal was not ubiquitous among Neandertals. We note, however, that the Vindija genome carries extended homozygous segments (>2.5 cM) comparable to what is seen in some isolated Native American populations today

I am an Archon, and I want a certain body. My intention is to use CRISPR to produce a culture of GM cells, which I'll use to grow new organs and tissue to replace my old body.

I'll also genetically modify some of these cells so that they function as lasers - because lasering lignin produces graphene;

>nature.com/news/2011/110612/full/news.2011.365.html
>Human cell becomes living laser

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28737226
>Here, a facile approach is reported to transform wood into hierarchical porous graphene
>Studies reveal that the crosslinked lignocellulose structure inherent in wood with higher lignin content is more favorable for the generation of high-quality graphene than wood with lower lignin content

this

HUMAN NUMBERS

Enjoy your cancer.

Now you're getting it. We're all machines made of carbon.

Shit man what's ur address?

no user i understand how genetics work, i just have a strange feeling I might be related to how your acquired this knowledge

432 squared is the speed of light in miles per hour

>Why would anyone do that?

So we can be cute anime girls. My soul group has no other goals.

The red one is sort of my mom, and the gray haired one and the blond one are my sisters.

>also.. what does being a girl (male) have to do with it?

Saturn is the god of the material world. He grants mastery over it. Unless you want mastery over the physical, he has nothing for you.

I want to modify my body, and I need Saturn to do that. Many others use him for power or whatever - I just want a new body. Let the other Saturn worshipppers have the power.

>I've been trying to spread stuff about Saturnia for 6 months now to much avail honestly

I've been doing it since Febuary, 2015. I don't know what I've done - if I've promoted Saturn or not.

>but... what ever exactly do you mean by hermaphrodites taught you this..? very curious

One day, I was just sitting there, coming off drugs, and they just appeared before me. I could see their bodies via X-ray vision, and instantly understood how to make a body like theirs for myself.

I don't have that kind of magic, but I'll play the game - I guess 'A.'

I know. I'm very sorry, and I intend on running away, not controlling anyone.

a very interesting date because i hadn't known about saturn back then, yet i had been digging into this rabbit hole exactly that month
user i really think we have something in common, you need to contact me off of here in some way

>So we can be cute anime girls.
No, you'll literally devolve into beast people.

Saturn isn't a "God" it's just a titan force that makes up the universe/human existential perspective, it's element(time) is just one level below aether/nether/immaterial, basically water transmutatinng into earth and back into water again over and over. It's a force of change like time itself.

Is and isn't.
You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

So... concert pitch is more tuned to "being human" than regular A? If I retune a guitar to those harmonics, I'd make "more human" melodies?

>I don't have that kind of magic, but I'll play the game - I guess 'A.'
Wrong. You're not connected to the system, if you were you would've even guessed my full name because we stand out between each other here.

No matter...

Like I said, I foresaw your end and it's sterility and cancer/tumors not balance

>So we can be cute anime girls.
I AM THROWING MONEY AT THE SCREEN TELL US HOW PLS

i want to say your name is Luke or Lucas

SODOMITES

The ok symbol, when used in the way that people like kevin spacey use it,
is a symbol of the anus. It's an inside joke about the freemasonic anal butt sex sodomy
ritual. It's a symbol of how big there anal butt sphincter is after penetration.

Nope, but fuck you for that one.
I hate it when the universe reminds me.

Cancer is immortality. Benzene is the basis of graphene;

>sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S000862231500531X
>Herein, we report the total chemical synthesis of graphene assembled at a liquid –liquid interface through a chemical reaction starting from benzene as a monomer. The reaction occurs at the benzene/water liquid interface

Benzene causes cancer;

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3363002/
>Benzene-induced cancer in humans was first reported in the late 1920s

It probably does this by elongating telomeres;

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4360990/
>Mean TL was significantly elevated in workers exposed to >31 ppm of benzene compared with controls

Elongated telomeres are theorized to be the possible basis of an immortality treatment;

>med.stanford.edu/news/all-news/2015/01/telomere-extension-turns-back-aging-clock-in-cultured-cells.html

Ken Jopp wrote about this in his Star Larvae hypothesis;

>starlarvae.org/Star_Larvae_Addendum_Cyberfetus_Rising.html
>But tumors don't differentiate. They remain undifferentiated tissue. What’s more, given a sufficiently supportive culture, these undifferentiated masses—neoplasms—behave oddly. They don't die. This peculiarity of tumors contributes another mythical dimension to the star larvae hypothesis. It suggests a literal heavenly immortality
>Something superhuman is weaning itself of its dependence on human beings

frogprints

You boys are playing with fire.

oh? what did i remind you of, my intuition must have picked up something Bulgar... what was it?

>let's make benis dat has benis XD

no we're playing with euclidean time

?

>Cancer is immortality.
implying
>Benzene causes cancer;
it slows down cancer but doesn't remove it
>It probably does this by elongating telomeres;
telomeres are an extreme fragile zone within the human body, just messing with them brings about pretty gruesome shit.
Elongating or shortening the telomeres always leads something fucking up. Immortality does not lie within telomere extension or manipulation if that's what you're foolishly after
>Elongated telomeres are theorized to be the possible basis of an immortality treatment;
See above
>Ken Jopp wrote about this in his Star Larvae hypothesis;
Even so there's no reason to mimic something like larvae and so forth. Besides altering your body is akin to altering your personality or "soul" as the religious tards call it

youtube.com/watch?v=_yAyXemCS3E

RIP in Peace

this fine gentlemen is correct although I would say "retarded" not "wrong"

>what was it?
You wouldn't believe me if I told you plus it's before I got my corporeal body. I hate it when I sometimes remind myself. I want to start over but old habits die hard. Guess it's just me seeking redemption.

Just fuck off

AVE
SATURNIA

THE HUBRIS OF MAN

Oh I'm sure I'd believe you, my intuition was on to something. Such big words for a Bulgar.. now you tell me to fuck off? Pshah..

>HUBRIS

I'm seeing a lot of cocks and not enough step by step instructions as to how to become a cute Saturnic anime grill in this thread?

I'm still trying to figure out what the fuck is going on in this thread at all.

Research synchronicity

Fine then. Isaiah 14:12

I just want to forget but the universe says no. I try to so hard to forget...

Do I regret it? I don't know. Perhaps that's what the universe is asking and someday I may have to answer.

> youtube.com/watch?v=ydAIdVKv84g

This still doesn't explain why one user was saying how people can become cute anime girls or why there are pictures of dicks in this thread.

i was going to say you're full of shit but then synchronicities happened and well.. 777
what are you saying are you implying that you are Satyrn? our old Sun? or that you once lived in Saturnian System? perhaps on one in the fallen "moons"?

I think the numbers speak to me. They confirm thought and ideas to be correct. The numbers are what we must follow. They are the source of the magic.

[email protected]

>no user i understand how genetics work

Yes - but I was emphasizing Homozygosity. Ancient people bred with their siblings.

>i just have a strange feeling I might be related to how your acquired this knowledge

I'll say that before Febuary, 2015, I was asleep. And at the time, I kept being pinged by this thought;

>You didn't do this yourself. Someone accepted you into the Conscious circle of humanity. Be humble, and refuse ownership of EVERYTHING you write and draw, because you only do this because of (((US)))

[email protected]

>No, you'll literally devolve into beast people

In my Mu essays, I trace the contribution of Venaras and animals to the human genome. Specifically, ancient hominids had more lordotic spines than modern humans;

>researchgate.net/profile/Owen_Lovejoy/publication/51367381_The_natural_history_of_human_gait_and_posture_Part_1_Spine_and_pelvis/links/09e4150576bc55d3fe000000/The-natural-history-of-human-gait-and-posture-Part-1-Spine-and-pelvis.pdf
>The implications are quite profound. Since apes exhibit the opposite change of lumbar column reduction (Fig. 2), the demonstrably more lordotic column in Australopithecus than occurs even in most H. sapiens

What you say is true.

>Saturn isn't a "God" it's just a titan force

Saturn is a Titan, and my kind ruled the Earth in the past. Giants were possible due to graphene.

>basically water transmutatinng into earth and back into water again over and over

Yes - fluid turned into solid and back again. God flooded the Earth by turning solid to liquid by changing the pH. This was also how the world trees were destroyed.

To each their own.

Start a kickstarter and use my stuff as advertizing.

Let's just say I had great fall.

i think you mistake yourself for a child of Saturn brother, when Ragnorok happened Saturn was killed and castv into the far Abyss of the Sol System
Every day i mourne this for that is what "Ave Saturnia" means
Perhaps you are a child of Saturn like I, o bringer of Light
saturniancosmology.org/

shafted tadpoles trapped in the abyss of near piss?

You know nothing of my sadness and your ignorance shall be your undoing.

Isn't it just semen? I am still so lost as to what this thread is about and yet I'm still trying to wrap my head around it.

this is digitsbread

Check these digits.

Are you actually looking for patterns in the veins of dudes' dicks?

>Start a kickstarter and use my stuff as advertizing.
It would be a lot easier if you showed us how, and then we could raise money by camwhoring pretty dresses on youtube all day like Anzu? I'm fairly sure I could make two cute Saturnic anime lolis out of this body, so they could do double time, even?

why so fiesty? please tell me more o great Lucifer, bring me into the light

are you blind? we have confirmation.

Do you know what the Crook and Flail represent?

Well I guess I do know. I never looked at the esoteric symbolism of muh dick until now I guess.

Maybe I am too blind to understand the mysticism that's apparently conjuring within this weird as fuck thread.

what nerve have i struck, oh great one? we're very similar you and i

Are you saying that Circumcision is not Religious?