Robot x Laserbeam

Chapter 4

>I put my life on the line to play golf

lol

does it have magic golf skills like invisibility ball, auto-1-hole or making-the-opponent-fall-with-the-power-of-stare?

>he doesn't bet his soul in everything

its barely on chapter 4, that shit wont start till at least chapter 10

You forgot the super secret killer technique "Switch-Around!" where you hit the ball with the shaft of the club instead of the head! It's much harder to hit the ball, but the grip will give the ball extra spin from the stickiness of the leather!!!!!

thanks, great chapter

Why Aomine suddenly play golf?

I kinda want to see Robo continuing to BTFO the tan guy.

>This hole... is mine!
This is KnB author alright

I don't understand how the story can progress the protagonist already have super power

>Youzan x Robot
what did he mean by this?

The entire manga will be Robo not joining the club and trying to uncover the mysteries of golf, and in the end he joins the manga club and writes a manga about a guy with super swinging powers not joining a golf club

Just two guys competing for holes

probably going to center about Robo actually getting interested in golf and learning how to better use his skill

This mangaka is shameless with the fujo pandering

This mc seems legitimately autistic, not even in a meme way

He will compete with the best of the best pretty soon. It's actually a smart move from the author since a manga about golf could be killed off any moment soon by Jump if it doesn't go well.

so was kuroko

>It went in
Yep.

Do people really want read a manga about Saitama playing golf?

are there naked boys yet?

Needs some not!Aomine fanservice desu senpai.

What about the guy that can "read the wind" and make the ball go wherever he wanta because the wind takes it.
And his special trick: it happens even after landing.

Don't forget about the skill to hit the ball without a proper form and still score.

Can't wait for the guy whose great a crazy golf and can easily beat pros with his trick shots

That tanned guy apparently is one of the best

Part of the best of juniorfags in japan, not Tiger Woods tier

>it went in
>a manga about bishonen griping hard shafts with their hands, twisting their hips, and making balls penetrate holes

I guess I can can understand why this theme was chosen.

It was probably a hard time deciding between that or snooker.

Youzan sunbathing, when?

KnB didn't even reach International tier let alone NBA tier. Best they faced was bunch of kids from Murica.

I don't like golf, but I like this manga

I appreciate the MC's autism, but it's a little weird to start off with both the MC and the rival being incredible at golf.

>I LIVED FOR KENDO
>EXCEPT WHEN I SUDDENLY CAME ACROSS GOLF
>SO I SAID FUCK KENDO, I LIVE FOR GOLF
11/10 backstory

Pls axe, it's so painfully bad I can't believe Golazo died for this.

>lonely autistic student breaks athlete's soul

cross between kagami and black dude?

I've always seen golf as a sport for rich people, so I never cared for it. Seems a pretty chill sport though now that I'm thinking about it, you get on the field with your buddies and have fun. Kinda lika bowling at open air.

This is what i'm reading it for.

It's both a rich people sport and a chill sport where you can hang out with your buddies. Series would be better if it was just bros chilling out together having fun times.

I think it was more chosen because out of most sports I think Golf would be the easiest for a robot like Robo with no prior experience to learn and master. Either that, bowling, or throwing darts. Other sports like basketball, soccer, and football is quite impossible to get good out of nowhere to many other variables in the way.

i enjoyed it for what it is. just like user mentioned earlier, saitama playing golf

Is this a sport or a gag manga?

It's no Rising Impact

eventually it will be when all the cast gets introduced

This series is going to be more of an "intense competition to become the best" type of series than a "chill bros just having fun" type of series, though.

King Golf did this better. You can see the growth of character. Not fucking instant eagle in the first game.