NO thanks

KESSHITE ORENAI KEN WO TORE

KLANG

youtube.com/watch?v=pABfwmdlQak

>No new Hirasawa tracks
Why even bother

I liked it

What did S1 of 3D Berserk cover?

It horribly covers the Black Swordsman and Lost Children arcs and does a somewhat decent job covering the Conviction arc (animation issues aside)

Guts meeting Puck, getting captured by the Holy Iron Chain Knights, and the Conviction arc

I'mma be honest I may just be saying this since I haven't seen the BDs or anything yet, only the initial episodes when they came out, but I really only think the first episode was bad. Every episode afterwards wasn't consistently bad to me, they only had minor moments like a shoddy depiction of Guts passing out fighting the Holy Iron Chain Knights due to no Lost Children arc, Casca's 2fps 90-degree fall over when she's pushed by the blonde whore, and the blonde whore getting trampled by a crowd of 20 of the same 3 people.

finally the best series of this season will premiere

I think episode 5 and onward is where it gets decent

the tv ver is a 5.5/10
the bd ver is a 6.5 or may 7/10

Waiting for a remake after trump saves anime 20 years from now. This is honestly the only thing keeping me alive.

I can only get hyped for the animated loli witch

>Every episode afterwards wasn't consistently bad to me

But that's only because it starts doing shot-for-shot tracings of the manga panels. Whenever it deviates from the manga storyboarding it shits is pants.

INOCHI WA

that cant be real

>he didn't watch AOTY 2016

I'm a bit contrarian at times, so when people were negative about the news of Berserk being 3D I wanted to give the anime a fair chance

3 episodes in and I couldnt do it anymore

How are you going to join us in watching the second season if you haven't enjoyed the first?

good thing I read Berserk so I can join you guys for season 2 w/o watching season 1

the more I stare at it, the faster Luca gets

It's also double episode as well.

Whatever floats your boat man, but you are missing some damn good anime.

>No new Hirasawa tracks
Damn it

at what arc has the 2016 anime ended?

Conviction

Are they adapting the entirety of the millennium arc?

What are the improvements? I saw back then some comparisons for the first BD sets and it wasn't anything special, and they only redrew one tiny scene.

no, golden age flashbacks only

The only thing that's good about the anime. The OP is metal as fuck.

>AOTC
Anime Of The CLANG?

OST is actually pretty fucking solid

youtube.com/watch?v=ja3iokXHhRM

Get ready to CLANG

Not sure when it ends exactly but it'll probably cover a little bit after Guts gets the Berserker armor. So maybe it will cover until Griffith's Neo Band of the Hawk infiltrates Windham and rescue Charlotte from Ganishka?
The episode titles for episodes 1-9 out of 13 for the new cour are (with broken google translate):
# 13 "Around Around the World" => Guts meets Griffith at the Hill of Swords, fights Zodd
# 14 "Winter journey" => Rush through Neo Band of the Hawk invading Shet (Sonia appearance), Farnese and Serpico backstory, and Guts assaults Casca?
# 15 "Flag of Flight Sword" => Farnese, Serpico, Isidro meet up with Guts and Casca and join them, and maybe they'll rush through introduction of Griffith with his Neo Band of the Hawk since Mule isn't confirmed to be included?
# 16 "Veteran forest" => Guts and co. meet Schierke, and they go to Flora's mansion
# 17 "Phantom - Kakuyo" => Flora talks with Guts about the Astral realm, etc., the group gets their new weapons, and head to Enoch?
# 18 "Death battle with demons" => Get to Enoch Village and meet the villagers, first half of fight?
# 19 "Mystery of Prayer" => second half of fight with the Ogre and Kelpie +Casca and Farnese go missing, head to Qliphoth
# 20 "Qliphoth pollution" => Guts, Schierke, Isidro save Farnese and Casca at Qliphoth, and maybe Guts meets Slan? Not sure if they will include that part due to censorship
# 21 "Armor of Berserkers" =>They get back to Flora's mansion and Guts fights Grunbeld, gets Berserker armor
So then there's 4 more episodes, I expect
#22 to be when Guts and co. run away from Flora's mansion and then we see Windham with Ganishka,
#23 Griffith infiltrates Windham, Locus fights Ganishka's troops,
#24 Griffith rescues Charlotte, Guts and co walk on beach, Guts talks with Skullknight?
I imagine the cour will end on this page after Skullknight explains that they can still save Casca.

Going to start watching this and dont know a lot about this adaptation only that it has shit CG. But is the ENTIRE season made with CG or it has some actual Drawn parts aswell?

"Drawn"

so ugly

Nice. They would just skip the boat part then, which makes sense.
Ending with the skullknight talk would really be the best. And the first time a berserk adaptation ends with a sort of ptimist tone.

looking forward to it

I'm actually Hype.

>non-Sup Forums images
Fuck off, you cancerous crossboarding piece of shit.

Season 2 alway happened a decade ago and you can watch it in an hour. youtube.com/watch?v=8phqA2gkkRc

was the clang bunny popular enough in Japan for them to reference it?

>No new Hirasawa tracks

Oh god.

Is this supposed to be Farnese?

I thought they were skipping Farnese and Serpico backstory

>no Hirasawa
>no Classic dub cast
>no 2D animation
Fuck this shit. I own the original series, the entire manga, the Dreamcast video game, and the movies, but this new series is simply intolerable. What a total waste.

I will not watch anymore Berserk until they go back to 2D character designs.

Will Berserk ever get the respect it deserves?

Although the movies weren't that bad.

>Guts's dull-looking black armor with barely any shine/wear
>Zodd's gross skin and eye colors
>Zodd's muscle mass is reduced because the shoulder/deltoid muscle CG model is going through his body
Fuck. I'm ready to make more comparison pics once the episodes are out.

I hope the OST for this new season is great as in the first season.

I would also like to remember everybody that this particular fight was simply the best of all time, even with the shitty animation.

The movies weren't awful, but they could have been better and it was kind of a waste just adapting the Golden Age again. I don't know why it's so hard the manga that's something like 5th in popularity in Japan to get a really outstanding anime.

>Great OST
BLOODANDGUTSANDGUTSANDBLOODANDBLOODANDGUTSAND

That was kinda good in the nightmare scene though, OP was ok too

Like seriously, the anime models are literal 2002 Gamecube tier. Just compare it with the ps2 2004 game model youtube.com/watch?v=4gbAQxCuarA
I mean it isn't that logical to expect the same amount of detail, but why did they need to choose such bland and ugly colors for some models? Since the production committee collaborated with Koei Tecmo, couldn't they have shared some of the models?

Genuinely looking forward to it. Chiwa Saito voicing Shierke is enough to have me on board but i actually had fun watching the last season with friends.

alcohol helps.

It's pretty sad that the best we can hope from a new Berserk adaptation are cheap laughs at how awfully everything is handled

>And the first time a berserk adaptation ends with a sort of ptimist tone.
woa you're right. Poor Guts.

Apart from the plot being butchered and the CG battle scenes, they really weren't too bad. The artistry in some of the hand drawn scenes was fucking beautiful, possibly the best I've ever seen. I never jumped on the movie hate bandwagon. the 2016 series is in a different league on the shit scale. It basically removed everything that was good about the movies, and amped up all of the negative aspects 10 times. It's indefensible ultra shit.

>not even the actual lyrics

it really is. it could be worse, i suppose - we could be waiting for raildex or spice and wolf to no avail for the rest of our lives; at least we get something to laugh and meme about

And Miura feels energized to make new chapters too.

Stream link please

its almost assured that he will go back on hiatus once the anime is over, just like he did last season. still better than nothing, especially considering whats happening and how good the last issue looked

I want to believe that at least casca's "arc" is going to be finished somehow. Either she dies or gets cured.
And instead of thinking that Miura got tired of Berserk, I prefer to believe that he doesn't want to fuck up the work of his life and is just thinking of a worthy way of continuing the story.
If berserk was published in Jump, it would either have already been butchered and ended without any actual conclusion; or they would pressure Miura into churning out more and more chapters without going fucking anywhere.

Why the fuck is it so hard to get a decent studio to give Berserk the adaptation it deserves?

Quit being such an autist you fag.

i agree that its good that he is allowed to work at his own pace; how the fuck could he keep any semblance of the manga's former quality if he had ridiculous deadlines to meet week after week?

as for a conclusion to casca's arc, i would love that to happen but im not too hopeful. unless he quickly wraps it up in 3 issues or keeps going after the anime ends, i'd guess it'll be over around years end

>Guts and God Hand
This seems too on the nose.

Yes, they're doing Farnese/Serpico backstory. They did a really good job last season with Farnese flashback, this will probably be just as good.

REEEEEEEE I want my brown tomboy back!

Fun fact: The director of Berserk movies is Toshiyuki Kubooka.
He was the charcter designer in Lunar games , Giant Robot OVAS and the first Idolmaster game
I bet Miurua wanting him because he is Chihaya "father".

Tomboys who lose to the cock are not true tomboys.

When does the new chapter come out

>AOTC returns tomorrow
Eh, Clone Wars was the better rendition.
youtube.com/watch?v=9WBY-C-VKTg

You guys ready to see the eclipse again in the next chapter?

another great quality gif has been born

this is worse quality than those fucking spiderman banana car videos

Jesus Christ.

Why is this anime's art so inconsistent? Guts look pretty good here but is barely recognizable in other scenes.

Late April, probably a leak around the 24th this month. So still a little less than 3 weeks.

They did an exact copy of the the manga panel while their 3D CG Guts model looks like fucking shit.

If they can't draw, they should trace more. It at least looks good.

Giant Robo was a fantastic OVA I would want to hire him to direct after that one.

Am I the only one who liked Blood and Guts?