FUCK TRUMP

FUCK TRUMP.
FUCK OFF TO PLEBBIT
Sup Forums IS NOT A PRO TRUMP BOARD.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1TONk8Ytc84
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sup Forums is pro chaos. Trump is chaos.

you have to be 18 years old to browse this site.

this

anonymooose

fpbp

youtube.com/watch?v=1TONk8Ytc84

This, it’s why people here who don’t agree with him on a lot still support him. you will do well to remember that.
As long as he upsets you, people like me in the millions will support him just to spite you.
I will cut my nose to spite my face nigger, where the fuck do you think you are??

>lol haven't been on Sup Forums in over a month
>ppl act like something meaningful is going on
>will go back to normal in a week

this place is great. Sup Forums never fails.

Shills gonna shill

this.

>Politically incorrect
>Not a pro Trump board
You can only choose 1

The amount of asspain is seriously enormous, anons here didn’t even hate obama nearly as much, we’d only have threads hating on obama after the whole
>trayvon martin could have been my son
Or
>cool clock Ahmed
After Romney lost and his failed R.money memes went down the toilet, people just sort of went on with their lives to a degree, not liberals though lmao

>Trump is a dotard.
>Sup Forums is pro-retardation.

Checks out.

I was never a big Trump fan until I saw ultra left commie faggots peeling back their flesh in agony at the mere mention of his name. I jumped on the Trump train just for Keks. SO far I am definitely getting my money's worth

You lack understanding young edge lord. We like watching you people, and I use that word very lightly with you, scream and cry. It is funny enough to cost for Trump again and again.

>As long as he upsets you, people like me in the millions will support him just to spite you.

Good. I can be mad at him all I want and his support only increases. I can come back to supporting him tomorrow and the next day and the support will be multiplied when the next person is slightly annoyed and comes back around bringing in even more swelling support.

By that logic Sup Forums should be pro ISIS you faggot

>Sup Forums is pro chaos.
True
>Trump is chaos.
False