What the fuck

Happened here?

was she a successful millennial?

>inb4 no she scammed ppl

Where's your scam user? She was person of the year. Wtf is ur excuse?

to paraphrase from the 9th life of louis drax

>People thought that because mommy was beautiful, she must be good.

Ah the ole emma roberts syndrome

Ah the ole anderson cooper (vanderbilt) syndrome

Ah the ole george bush syndrome

Ah the ole chelsea clinton syndrome

Ah the ole laura jarret syndrome

Ah the ole mika brezinski syndrome

Ah the ole james alefantis rothschild syndrome

Ah the ole ashlee simspson syndrome

Ah the ole dave franco syndrome

Ah the ole diddys son syndrome

>was she a successful millennial?

She is a figurehead. It doesn't hurt that she is moderately attractive and wears the steve jobs turtleneck.

Look at the board of directors before the company fell apart. Kissinger was on the board. WTF is he doing on the board of a Millennial's startup?

She thought she had invented a very smart way to test people for diseases using a very small quantity of blood. The problem was that her technique was applicable only to certain diseases and was ineffective on most. However, she didn't know this before she started the company (I think she was 19 or something).

Silicon Valley, like the fucking sheep they are, propped her up and gave her awards because they didn't understand shit about medicine.

Few years pass and no one sees the results of all the potential and promises she sold on her tech. People cry foul, she is found out, her tech is found to be inapplicable to most diseases, and whatever practice is in place is good. Everyone dumps on her and she is basically broke.

It was all a sham. She got Kissinger on her board of directors - most likely because he thought he could make a ton off of her.

Ah the ole European flag breaking the meme combo syndrome.

start-ups are scams. Easy way to get quick money and bolt, all the money is "donated".

Ah the ole eurofag not understanding how ironic their own post is syndrome

Her voice is soothing too

Explain it to me, oh Great Again Amerimutt. My IQ is too low to vote against my own interest and me too dum-dum to follow emperah' trump 5D dotard chess.

>People thought that because mommy was beautiful, she must be good.

Literally the eurozone

Her test method was funded and supported by wishful thinking rather than science.
It was a perfect example of modern leftist consensus science and "settled" science, all wrong, all testing needed to be redone, all results of her testing were invalidated, people probably died because of her, but you still like her because she got famous based on lies.