Shingeki 92

Pieck best boy.

readsnk.com/chapter/shingeki-no-kyojin-chapter-092/

Annie is love
Annie is life
Annie is everything to me
Annie a miracle of the universe
Annie might've done some things wrong, but she's still a beautiful person inside and out

RIP Reiner. He was best warrior

Nobody cared who Pieck was until he put on the mask.

Reiner and Ymir love each other.

What was the point of all the stuff that was on his back during the previous battle?

Supplies for Zeke, Pigner and Bort, while they waited for the SL.

In which tent did he sleep in?

>They dropped the entire Titan Origin in a few panels, by some fodder soldier in some random army in a flashback
That is actually kind of fine. no problem with the method used in this case, the problem really was them not commenting on it. Having the people in the present discussing about it would have been better since it's not like the soldiers in the past would have.

>Bert gets eaten like a bitch with no backstory
We still have to wait for it. Reiner is still alive, so there is a chance for it to be explained/revealed.

>Reiner is likely going to die without any closure
Doubtful, but should that happen then it will be Isayama fucking it up. I can see him getting flashbacks or explaining his story for the next Armored.

>What was the point of his Crush with Historia?
Just a silly crush, nothing else. If anything, it helped show that he is normal for an enemy and that he had adapted too much to the enemy territory. If I'm not mistaken, didn't Ymir or Berthold tell him he was losing sight of who he was before he steeled his resolve?

If I pull it off will he dies?

>If I'm not mistaken, didn't Ymir or Berthold tell him he was losing sight of who he was before he steeled his resolve?
Probably Ymir, since she was analyzing is mental state.

I wonder if the colossal and the female titan really are called like that. I could imagine that Armin wont be colossal, but still can use the steam ability.

Maybe they are actually called Steam Titan and Crystal Titan, and the size of the colossal titan was just determined by the serum, like it was the case with Rod Reiss.

But that wouldnt explain why there was a armored titan serum in that bag, too.

Maybe if injected, it turns you into a normal mindless titan and you only get the ability to harden after eating another shifter.

I hope Isayama didn't fuck up with this and will explain it in the near future.

Armin a hottie cute.

>I wonder if the colossal and the female titan really are called like that
Both of them seem to be rather named after their appearance, even by the Marleys.

>Heavy Armored Pieck, A weapon to surpass metal gear

I thought that too, but do you really think after all these years they only ever gave one female eldian at a time a shifter serum?

I mean, if Gabi will eat Reiner, i doubt they would call her female titan. And Frieda also wasnt called female titan.

I dont recall the Marleys ever adressing the name at all, it was just the main cast that gave her that name. Maybe the marleys actually call it the crystal titan.

it will be extremely painful

Why wouldn't they have simply unloaded that stuff and left it sitting around after they arrived at Shiganshina? They were waiting for days, he couldn't have been in his titan form the entire time they were there. Why bother putting it back on his back before the battle and encumbering him for it?

>I dont recall the Marleys ever adressing the name at all, it was just the main cast that gave her that name. Maybe the marleys actually call it the crystal titan.
They mentioned their names in the previous chapter.

Human Pieck when?

Maybe Cart was going back and forth carrying new supplies for them and he recently arrived on the day of the rematch or something.

What are you gonna do when you find out shes kill?

That was probably just Isayama trying to hide Bert, so the readers wouldn't notice that single suspicious barrel.

>ywn have a pet pieck to mount railguns with

BRA flashback next chapter.

watch as usual. she's dead for dozens of chapters already, we are used to it by now

Why dont they build more armor or equipment for the Titans? like a shield would be enough already to make a titan even better like the beast one

I don't even want to think about it.

Is that Bert's twin brother?

Annie is the best

You have to think about a successor

Remember to cum inside the queen

>yfw Eren and Armin invade and destroy the Marley capital like when Bert and Reiner breached Shigashina and Maria

Don't worry, Ymir is already doing that every day.

>Try to invade Marley capital
>Annihilated by anti-Titan artillery.

Can't wait.

How is she doing that from beyond the grave?

The best at not being relevant for years.

Magic.

Why is it a surprise to them that the shifters are obsolete? Paradis doesn't even have modern technology and they were able to easily rip through AT's armor and tear MT a new one four years ago.

I don't think that's possible.

nobody knows, but Hisu approves

Endgame right here, brothers.
Love in times of titans

pottery

Its weird to think that the 3d gear is a paradis only technology, maybe it will have a greater role in future battles between paradis and marley

So what's the point of revealing Eren's titan name if literally nobody cares or when it's not important in anyway to the story

JUSTICE SERVED

That was the Muslims. Don't think Marley have that technology.

digimon ripoff

Hell certainly be inside of her

Well... she is going to eat him, so.

Surely they have that now, since they won the war

Coordinate controlled army of mindless titan EVAs when?

MT/Zeke stole mike's gear, he probably gave it to marley so that they could reverse engineer it. Also reiner knows how it works.

chapter 94

Of course

I am no history fag, but with all the syringes I have been seeing, could it be possible that they already have the technology to perform a lumbar puncture?

They would just have to take the capsule and trow it into the inheriting titan's mouth.
That way, the old titan does not have to die by consumption.

I just want Reiner to live

yes I know that but they never used it in battle or deployed troops with it, because they had no reason for it really but I just thought that fighting with the gear is only natural for paradis soldiers so they might have an advantage in city battles

>anime only fags have the same knowledge about Annie than mangafags
It's so sad

Because it's useless against people with machine guns

Gonna die of titan AIDS either way bruh

He's a big guy.

Hisu definitely knows.

There's the thing where she takes part in killing Marco but most people probably already assumed it

I'm guessing it'll be one of each. Zeke will worm his way out of getting eaten, Reiner will get eaten by Gabi.

There's still plenty to be done with Zeke, but the only value Reiner has at this point is dropping a BRA flashback, and Annie could do that instead. We don't need to see him get MMA'd again, we don't need to see the SL poke him in the eyes again. Him dying in shiganshina would have been fine, and he probably only got to survive so he could be eaten by one of the new kids.

I really have no idea how this will play out. Marley has more shifters (all but the attack and the colossal?) and they are technologically more advanced but they've been at war for the past 4 years. Surely 4 years of war can't be good for a nation.

The only advantage that paradise has is that they had 4 years to prepare and they have their 3D gear like you pointed out.

How is this even possible, she does not have a penis.

Shouldn't zeke be about to die? Because of the whole 13 years thing.

When did Eren get tits?

Have you even seen a near perfect couple? I have. Reiner and Ymir.

>she does not have a penis
user...

This would not work, user.
It's magic, you cant bullshit with it. The universe or whatever is giving the people these powers knows when one shifter is alive or not, thats why other random eldians become shifters automatically if a shifter dies without getting eaten.

>one more day until jean's birthday
>tfw when jean!!!!!!!

Do you know what futa is? It works very well with Ymir, since in norse mythology Ymir was also a herm and this Ymir looks kind of boyish anyway.

What if eating another shifter while being one grants you 13 extra years?

How can other ships even compete?

Enjoy all the extra fanart of him being fucked by Marco in the ass

Who would he have eaten? Ymir? She looks like that galliard fag.

for (you)

Almost one year since the prediction of JH.

>She looks like that galliard fag.
DT looks more deformed.

The Berts of Chuugakkou and Spoof were more developed than the real deal

>these time skips
>totally new cast
>all this confusion

>tfw no Jean this season

The cutest little shingekis.

Jean/Hitch canon when?

Isyama can't draw for shit, people thought there were at least 2 MT back in the day just because of how inconsistent it looked.

what if having 2 powers shortens the lifespan even further?

Then Grisha wouldn't have commited sudoku

I would be pissed if my family was inheriting this titan power for generations. The 8 other clans all got something cool.
>Armored titan
>colossal titan
>attack titan
>"that retarded boy who drags shit around" titan.

Grisha isn't a very bright man

>You will never worship Ymir and lick her feet and kiss her freckles

Jaw titan's proportions are more normal. DT looks like a little monkey, with short legs and very long arms. She also has a big head.

Yup, I read a few pages of this chapter, got to the page with the zepplin and was like really? This shit is beyond dumb.

Dropped

It's like the kid in captain planet who got the heart power thing.

Just become a short blonde girl.

That is now, but think of the 1700 years when the titan clans were not enslaved by the military and didn't have modern weapons. The 9 clans often fought against each other, and this retard must have lot a lot of wars.

Then how come Ymir hated Armin?

He is neither a girl nor cute.