I HURT MYSELF TODAY

twitter.com/DRUDGE/status/948931127867195393

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/chinas-hunt-for-guo-wengui-a-fugitive-businessman-kicks-off-manhattan-caper-worthy-of-spy-thriller-1508717977
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

CHINKED.COM

>make a deal with the chinese
you are a fucking retard if you honestly think the Chinese are out for anyone but themselves. They will use Bannon and then drop him when it's time

Chink traitor.

Can't you fags see what's happening

Bannon is going to steal votes from the left when it's all said and done

To me this confirms a superior AI is calling shots in the admin

>Inb4 Bannon siphons Republican votes that would've voted Trump but don't like his dirty language

>Implying Bannons mouth is not filthier than Trump's

First day here, or?

b-b-b-but B-Banon is ourguy!!

How is that different from working for Trump?

How many votes will pic related steal?

Well, Bannon will never be president. this is proof positive he colluded with the Chinese

why the layered buttondowns syndrome?

Is Bannon wearing an unbuttoned polo shirt beneath his dress shirt? Wtf is this look?

I like the layered button downs, 3 collars look but Bannon has seriously displeased me in the last few days.

go on, can he make ammends that may curry favor?

lmao righhhht

fucking based

fuck screenlookers seriously, I bet that guy on the bottom was always a cheating faggot.

The future. Get with the program.

He either has to prove to everyone that he's seriously right and is nothing but a champion of his economic nationalism, or that the whole thing is fake news.

Otherwise no, he just proves he's just in it for himself.

>being a chink puppet
Wow, lol

just wish he didnt look a day away from death

>Being a Russian puppet
How is this any different again?

wsj.com/articles/chinas-hunt-for-guo-wengui-a-fugitive-businessman-kicks-off-manhattan-caper-worthy-of-spy-thriller-1508717977

being so anti-China was a perfect disguise, if you think about it

>When even Drudge turns his back on you

Lets meme Trump to fire Sessions since ((((Weed Crackdowns)))) will cause 2018 and 2020 to be pretty much lost.

I saw you on twitter

Requesting an edit to pic related

China would love for us to be islationalist on everything but trade

DUDE

idk, but i like it. it's a fresh look.

I-Is Bannon wearing an unbuttoned polo shirt beneath his dress shirt?! Wtf is this look?!

It’s a good fit, Bannon is only out for himself as well. He’ll rail against fake news and then play buddies with NYT and The Guardian, a rag so far left that it makes the NYT look like infowars.

I'm not on twitter

Guys MegaLARPer aka MegaFaggot has moved their operation to reddit.

BAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHA
*inhales*
AHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

I got about 30 IQ points lower from reading this terrible convoluted lie they are trying to push.

AMERICANISM NOT GLOBALISM

Ah, so this thread is a kike shill thread. Gotcha, should have figured. All these trumpcucks are no different then libfags at this point

Screenlooking is part of the game. Being able to look at not only your player’s location but others’ and coordinating yourself accordingly takes way more skill than meandering aimlessly until you run into someone.

Not screenlooking is basically like playing CS without a radar. While you might think to yourself that you’re so much more hardcore, your brain is actually working less because it’s processing less information and in the end you are less effective at your duty.

Screen looking is for people who want to get results.

He is a closet faggot and a democrat plant controlled opposition

C H I C O M ' D
H
I
C
O
M
'
D

>Bannon, the self-described leninist, now works for the community Chinese

Embarrassing

SURRENDER BANNON

that is pretty ingenius

>Guo is in self-imposed exile in New York City, where he owns a $US82 million apartment on the Upper East Side of Manhattan, overlooking Central Park. He has continued to conduct a political agenda to bring attention to alleged corruption in the Chinese political system from his New York home.

He looks like a HAPA or some sort of mountain/steppes China Man.

Is he a member of one of them Turkic tribes?

>working with the Chinese
Bannon should be hanged.

His real name must be Rudolph because he fucking glows

Those guys weren't going to vote for Trump anyway. See the Libertarian Party for details.

So would I.

Bannon has a new master.

jesus I have no idea who's chinking/jewing who anymore
what a trainwreck

SA>US>Asia>EU. Is this foreshadowing for some upcoming China happenings?

>hurrrrr he met with a businessman that means he works for that businessman now

fuck off