imgur.com/a/GC31t
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

THICC

They don't.

Horse = Spider > Bird > rest

I want to lick every inch of dat back!

how is it possible to make a screencap that is that shitty

With cute costumes

Why's everybody always gotta be so rude? Why can't we all just be one big happy monstergirl loving family?

That looks like a bad edit of that image with the suits. Is it real?

except spider is for fags.

no way fag

Years of training.

What a shitty fucking thread.

If we are having this thread, im gonna do my part to stop waifu war shitposting.

The translated 4koma collection volume 4 was relesead this week. There is plenty of nice, cute and lewd art.

The OAD number 2, that tells rach story and probably the entire ren chapter is getting released in 2 or less weeks. If the first oad is a reference, w should have a raw in less than 24h on nyaa, and a rough translation in less than 1 week.

Ops, i forgot the link for the 4koma:

imgur.com/a/GC31t

Enjoy.

/mlpol/

>horse pussy

What's wrong with some people?

horse pussy is filthy and disturbing

horse pussy is objectively better than shitty human or snake pussy

Xenophiles walk among us, user. Odds are that you've rubbed shoulders with a centaur fan this week.

Horse is love. Horse is life.

ewww fuck

That is fucking terrifying

Everyone knows that Suu is the best

How do we ban all the horsefuckers?
They refuse to stay in /mlp/

we gather them and let them get fucked from horses until they die or get aids then we throw them in the oven and make other ponylovers eat them then we start a genocide

Draco is built for vanilla love with her loving and supportive partner in a committed monogamous relationship built on a foundation of mutual love and respect. She is perfect for gently holding against your body so you can feel each other's heartbeats and caressing her slender and petite body before making passionate love to her while holding hands, cumming inside her, and taking responsibility by pledging the rest of your life to staying with her and making her happy

>copypasta
Kill yourself

Like throwing a hotdog down a hallway.

A hallway in an Indiana Jones movie where the walls suddenly slide inwards and crush you.

horse pussy is very tight, you have no idea

According to some degenerates it's tight and very sensitive. (apparently male horses are premature ejaculators)
If you hang around Sup Forums long enough you'll get to ask someone who actually knows.

>he doesn't know

>he knows

Okay, but do we throw miafags into pits of venemous snakes, spiderfags into a pit of black widows, birdfags into the Emu enclosure and fishfags into the shark tank?

Lalafags we just kill outright so they meet their waifu.

what the fuck this is suppose
to be about anime not fucking horses

>ewww fuck
Yeah, we've got them too.

>he can't handle it
lmao

>throw miafags into pits of venemous snakes, spiderfags into a pit of black widows, birdfags into the Emu enclosure and fishfags into the shark tank

pure devilsh

it's about fucking anime horse girls

This is the stealth /mlp/ thread right?
Who's you're favorite color horse Sup Forums?

Monmusu threads are just stealth beastiality shit

You can count the other manga about the midget wolf girl you know the one I'm talking about.

The white one with hair like mint toothpaste

thayt is fucking disgusting

Someone post real hp already. That's why this thread exists.

this is not Sup Forums so horse fuckers get the fuck out of my board

Get out

Why does his face always look like that in the series? It's like he can't have a calm moment at any time.

Do we know the reason why crabman has delayed the next chapter? He is hard at work helping with the new OAD, or is he just tired?
Also Draco is very cute

Probably overworked and tired but still getting things done. He had volume 12 to finish and probably had some oversight however limited on the second OAD.

>he cant handle horse pussy which literally grips your penis and milks you
lmao
Trust me. I know.

I WANNA MARRY MIIA AND HAVE LOADS OF BEAUTIFUL SNEKDAUGHTERS

I wish horsegirls like cerea were real.
I'd be balls deep in that.

Can't deal with horseface on horse body though.

Wasn't he sick not too long ago too? Seems crab has hit a bit of a rough patch

He's constantly hounded by near enough a dozen different monster women, who despite being incredibly sexy, could easily kill him in a multitude of ways. Also if he dares get lewd with one of them, how would the others potentially react?

Obvious end-game girl (if there is one) is Miia though.

SHE ANUS

The last time I remember anything serious was the blood clots he got in his legs last July. He might have had a dreaded Japanese cold since then but that didn't fly into my radar so I couldn't tell ya.

He hardly gets a second for some happy fun time and he has dozens of hemi-human hotties constantly seeking some service. That's the face of a man with one nerve left who knows that losing control is going to get him hauled away in chains.

Horse Vagina

I'm sure he could be lewd with them and no one would really care. That little tidbit has been dropped hard since the first chapters and it seems like there are a lot of humans who are in relationships with monstergirls in the manga now

So centaur missionary confirmed for possible?

Not even the best hp I've ever seen
The white mare closeup remains the best

Harems need balance plus this is pretty strong ecchi but not full on ero. Personally I think we'll see the Yukionna get married before Darling ever does.

Post it

OH SHIT ABANDON THREAD

>Darling's the supposed test case for potential interspecies marriage
>He's holding up everyone's happiness

He's gonna get murdered at this rate.

Get off your ass and read this.

That's fucking hot.

*pomf*

>Darling's the supposed test case for potential interspecies marriage
I think that plot point has been thrown out the window at this point. At least I hope it has.

puffy vulva

I just want to cleave that abomination in half

But Horitomo's anatomy is fucking garbage.

After seeing what went on at the after expo mixer, I think the governments concerned have decide on a different approach to dealing with the ins and outs of inter-species intercourse.

No

Literal faggots

So is anyone else gonna post HP or are we all gonna migrate to 8 ch/horse

There it is.

Thanks for posting in the thread everyone.

dozo

>8 ch/horse
Please tell me that's not actually a thing.

Honestly HP doesn't do a thing for me unless I can see the woman's torso.

I think anyone can create boards in 8ch.

Of course it's a thing you ignoramus
And so is /beast /zoo and /fur

Has Sup Forums genuinely not taught you that weird people use the internet

MY KINGDOM FOR THIS HORSE!

This actually turns me off.
Kind of relieved I wouldn't want to fuck a horse body, although out of principal I'd like to shag a centaur

It looks much cleaner than what I expected.

7 Chan used to have the be board as well
Ironically when they stopped hosting I think their traffic dropped by half

Nobody uses that website

The anatomy is just ass

Cmon then, we're waiting

Delicious mare cunt

https : //8ch dot net/horse/catalog.html

Doesn't work. 404