The man, The myth, The legend

The man, The myth, The legend

Also Kengan Asura thread

Other urls found in this thread:

mangak.info/kengan-ashua/
m.dammetruyen.com/book/kengan-ashua
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The number of times this old man is overestimated and underestimated can stress kill any full grown adult with a heart attack. It's hilarious that everyone in the upper echelons of society don't have an accurate picture of Kenzo when he's just a washed up old guy who's undergoing a life-or-death middle aged crisis. He's so stressed out that it made him more sensible to peril and analytical to danger with bad luck following him like a pet fucking dog.

Are not paying attention?
It seems Kenzo is more than meets the eye. He can easily know who the best fighters are by just looking at them and when they did the slot machines, he thinks it's slowing down eventhough it's can be seen by human eye according to that calculating girl.

Is typesetting that difficult?

It's easy and you can even do it in MS Paint. It's time consuming though.

no, but making it look good does.

Kazuo is fucking great.

Agreed. I'm hoping Nogi later reveals he chose him because of his impeccable analytical mind Kazuo never realized he had and gains some confidence in his late 50's...

>overestimated
The truth is people assume that everyone at this tournament are high rollers and that's why he's overestimated quite a bit. This is a world of cutthroats and he's the normal guy thrown into it which works for him because his bluster and naivete don't get outed, but it makes people do things that sometimes work in his favor.

He also has natural talent regarding betting so once he gets some capital he'll start to really rack things in. I'm still mad they didn't let him place his bet on the boat, he'd have made a mint.

oh cool, are they finally going to show the actual fight?

typesetting can sometimes lead to serious problems, because of autism and making it look good

Goddamn when will be 58 aired? I'm hyped on Ohma x Inaba fight

Miss Kushida is adorable

Ohma just goes kuhre clan mode and Inaba jobs.

>sauna chapter

Jesus Christ, I don't think my dick can take much more of it.

You spelled Karla wrong, user

even the fujoshi is better than her
even Sharkweek is better than her

>Implying you wouldn't want to mix genes with her to create superior fighters

My genes aren't an ingredient for superior anything

fucking loved this scene

we dont know yet if that was skill or luck. the president mightve wanted someone with luck, and literally randomly chose someone in his company. then him later picking those fighters was his luck showing again.a we are also led to believe this fight is like a second-coming of one of the first kengan tournements, and maybe the old man's ancestor was one of the original merchants, maybe one of the lords old friends

How is seeing fast spinning objects and think it's slow luck?

you are assuming that was his acute eyesight and not the machine literally slowing down, as in the bank president intending to give him favorable odds

>Yeah I really miss out on not having a clingy breeder gf

Didn't you see what the calculating chick said? She said the machine was too fast and she was observing on Kenzo's turn. It was only slowing down for Kenzo's eye.

I broke down and started reading the Vietnamese scanlations after 57 (bothering with Google translate for some dialogue). There's a lot of nice intense fights coming up. Cosmo's made me want to give him a hug.

where can i read them?

mangak.info/kengan-ashua/

>clingy breeder gf
Nothing wrong with that user. At least until it gets to supporting those children and then her Clan will probably step up and help.

Sometimes I wish I was not Vietnamese. I tried to read those scan but the translation quality is so horrendous I could not handle it.

Also, here

m.dammetruyen.com/book/kengan-ashua

This tournament seems quite obvious where it is going. If something unexpected happens like Julius losing in the first match I'll eat my socks.